Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun (16553 Views)

Visit Amuwo-odofin And Ojo To Know The Capability Of The Igbos / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Fatimat Rasaki, Olamide Oni, Owoseni Ajayi Decamp To APC In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by Fish101: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2018
very confused people

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by blazer2018: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Let me ask you three questions.

1. Which party did Obasanjo support in 2011 in Ogun state?
2. Under which party umbrella did Iyabo Obasanjo contest?
3. Who finally won the senatorial seats in Ogun state and what was Obasanjo's reactions after the elections?

OGD left PDP for OBJ very close to the election...OBJ knew by then that his daughter had no chance against Amosun in d Central and wanted to use the Ogun West yearning for Gov sentiment to get one over OGD and Amosun; alas he failed woefully.

If OBj was really against his daughter, he would have stopped her from getting d Ogun Central PDP ticket since he hijacked d party's machinery from Daniel... Obadara of d ACN eventually won d election by defeating Iyabo at d election proper.

Just let me say this, d best OBJ's ADC can do in Ogun is to win 2 State Assembly seat and maybe a Rep...and that will be due largely to d GNI factor in his constituency...shikena.

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

Infact Tinubu Don Relocate To Abeokuta Because Of 2019 Election grin, Shey You Know
mufu let me tell you , Tinubu no need to relocate, Jagaban control the whole of south west political atmosphere from Lagos
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2018
blazer2018:

Well, u have a point about that and i won't argue with u.

But when i call Bankole a stingy man, i mean he's stingy to fellow politicians who are d foot soldiers that will sell him to d people...no one can become Gov or win any election if he treats his fellow politicians d way he does...There was an occasion at the Alake palace when OGD said in Yoruba and i quote..."Bankole give these people money, they say you too stingy...spend this money"...So for OGD to have said that, he is a stingy who thinks election time is d only time he can spend and make politicians fall inline.

It's Election time Nigeria Politicians do spend, Even Mr Buhari the Holiness President at the top will spend lavishly during this election, NO MONEY, NO VOTE...Gaskiya

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by BolajiApata: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2018
Obasanjo as a Presidential Candidate Could not win Election in Ogun State.
EmirAbj:
AND YOU THINK APC SHALL WIN IN OGUN STATE?? EXCEPT IF OBASANJO IS NOT ALIVE
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by mechanics(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Their ways.
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2018
sokera:
mufu let me tell you , Tinubu no need to relocate, Jagaban control the whole of south west political atmosphere from Lagos

Broda Dejo, make I ask you this: are you comparing Tinubu with Obasanjo the whole Ebora of Africa, former military president and civilian president, the one World Authorities give it for, Uncle Dejo, Who knw Tinubu in UN, abi dey just deported you from Libya nii?? As far as Nigeria Politics is consign you must give it for Obasanjo... The Ebora of Africa. So Broda Dejo you need to go back and study more on Nigeria Politics..
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by KingRagnar: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2018
Only the wise can see the future lies with APC and will make a move to join the ever winning team. Congratulations

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by ngoziempress: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2018
Losers!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by ngoziempress: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Fish101:
very confused people
They are really confused and last last they will fail
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by Butterflyleo: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2018
ngoziempress:

They are really confused and last last they will fail

Go and fail them.

The whole South west bloc has aligned behind APC
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by Sufisunni: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2018
Tolexander:
And what is the correlation?

What is the constitutional duty of Prince William?
William is a member of the House of Lords or the commons?
And does that mean Theresa May should bow down for him? Why didn't former British prime ministers Tony Blair, David Cameron and Brown bow down for prince William? Ain't you aware that she was castigated by British media for doing?

Everyone is entitled to the way he/ she respects leaders. Free Ogun lawmakers.

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by olusipimp(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:
was he dead when tinubu dey flog him there?
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
olusipimp:

was he dead when tinubu dey flog him there?

Do you remember their was clashes between OBJ and PDP in 2015, OBJ supported APC and Buhari in 2015 which led to the downfall of PDP if NOT Buhari and APC wouldn't have won 2015 election... #YouGatToThink
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by olusipimp(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

You said Bankole is a stingy man, sorry to ask, Amosun is a cheerful man right?? Civil Servants Are not happy with his deduction I think you remember
guy, face ur state, na by force?
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by olusipimp(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

Do you remember their was clashes between OBJ and PDP in 2015, OBJ supported APC and Buhari in 2015 which led to the downfall of PDP if NOT Buhari and APC wouldn't have won 2015 election... #YouGatToThink
boy, use ur battery driven sense, has obj ever won in d polling boot in front of his ota farm?
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
olusipimp:

guy, face ur state, na by force?

The more am a Nigerian, I Belong to all States... #fact
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

Broda Dejo, make I ask you this: are you comparing Tinubu with Obasanjo the whole Ebora of Africa, former military president and civilian president, the one World Authorities give it for, Uncle Dejo, Who knw Tinubu in UN, abi dey just deported you from Libya nii?? As far as Nigeria Politics is consign you must give it for Obasanjo... The Ebora of Africa. So Broda Dejo you need to go back and study more on Nigeria Politics..
you are still living in the past, OBJ of now is not the OBJ of 1999-2003, OBJ of now controls nothing in the political atmosphere... the people are wise now ...

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
olusipimp:

boy, use ur battery driven sense, has obj ever won in d polling boot in front of his ota farm?

Can you now see where the level of your insanity put you, OTA FARM is not his home town... Next time you talk of Owu, Totoro and Not OTA FARM... #STOP SHOWCASING INSANITY HERE, This is a public forum grin
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

mufu we have been asking you just one simple question but you refuse to answer , I will ask you again for the last time and if you are not reading to answer me then stop quoting me... when was the last time OBJ won any election in his constituency?
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

Can you now see where the level of your insanity put you, OTA FARM is not his home town... Next time you talk of Owu, Totoro and Not OTA FARM... #STOP SHOWCASING INSANITY HERE, This is a public forum grin
yes when was the last time OBJ ever won election in his home town ? In his constituency? He is polling unit whatever you wanna call it .. just answer the question

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by abefeb1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

Was obasanjo dead when his candidate olatunji was defeated by amosun in 2011...smh.
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tinubu is greater than OBJ in the south- west take it or leave it .. OBJ never succeeded in making the whole of south- west PDP but Tinubu just succeeded in making the whole of South-west APC States ... arguing with you brain
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
sokera:
mufu we have been asking you just one simple question but you refuse to answer , I will ask you again for the last time and if you are not reading to answer me then stop quoting me... when was the last time OBJ won any election in his constituency?

UNCLE DEJO, HE PRESIDED OVER YOU FOR EIGHT YEARS I THINK YOU KNOW, IF HE DIDN'T WON HIS CONSTITUENCY WOULD HE BE RECOGNIZED NATIONWIDE AND WORLD WIDE? OR You think OTA FARM is his constituency as one mumu like you said?? Make I laugh in Spanish grin
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

UNCLE DEJO, HE PRESIDED OVER YOU FOR EIGHT YEARS I THINK YOU KNOW, IF HE DIDN'T WON HIS CONSTITUENCY WOULD HE BE RECOGNIZED NATIONWIDE AND WORLD WIDE? OR You think OTA FARM is his constituency as one mumu like you said?? Make I laugh in Spanish grin
Mufu for your information in case you don’t know , when OBJ was the president , he never won in his state of origin ... that tells you he is not respected back home ... can you mention the men he mentored in Political atmosphere? I will mention over 10 men Tinubu mentored and they are doing fine in power today ... likes of Fashola, Ambode, Kemi , Aregbe, the VP himself Osibanjo, Amosun, Fayemi, a lot more .. where are OBJ men in south west ?
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

and for your information OBJ as never won in his constituency...
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
abefeb1:

Was obasanjo dead when his candidate olatunji was defeated by amosun in 2011...smh.

OBJ didn't supported Olatunji in 2011, Daniel Olugbenga supported Olatunji in 2011 but people of Ogun State as at 2011 don't like the government of Daniel Olugbenga due to killing of Dipo Dina and Mr Bajomo of blessed memory.... These made Amosun to won in 2011 because no good candidate to tackle him... #GoBackToHistory
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
sokera:
and for your information OBJ as never won in his constituency...

According to you bah, Stop disgracing yourself publicly please grin
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:
. LOOK AT YOU, WHO IS OBJ TO DECIDE WHAT HAPPENED IN OGUN STATE? WHERE WAS HE WHEN IBIKUNKE AMOSUN, AN UNKNOWN POLITICIAN WON ON AS A GOVERNOR, UNDER ACN, SO LONG OGUN STATE IS CONCERN, PDP IS A DEAD PARTY THERE, APC RULES OGUN AND OGUN IS APC, APC CONTROLS THE MAJORITY AND THE REST IS A DIVIDED FIGHT BETWEEN PDP AND SDP IN OGUN STATE.
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
sokera:
Mufu for your information in case you don’t know , when OBJ was the president , he never won in his state of origin ... that tells you he is not respected back home ... can you mention the men he mentored in Political atmosphere? I will mention over 10 men Tinubu mentored and they are doing fine in power today ... likes of Fashola, Ambode, Kemi , Aregbe, the VP himself Osibanjo, Amosun, Fayemi, a lot more .. where are OBJ men in south west ?

Another Problem sighted, Broda Dejo, when OBJ was President in 2003 which party won in Ogun State?? Let me answer you, Daniel Olugbenga of PDP so where did you get your atomic lies that OBJ didn't won in his state when he was president?? #YouAre DEJO Indeed grin
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
sokera:
you are still living in the past, OBJ of now is not the OBJ of 1999-2003, OBJ of now controls nothing in the political atmosphere... the people are wise now ...

The people are wise, But don't forget Buhari visited him in 2015 for his support, And just few weeks ago do you know how many top politicians that have visited him for his support in forth coming 2019 election?? If OBJ is nothing why paying him courtesy visit at his OOPL house in Ogun State??
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

Another Problem sighted, Broda Dejo, when OBJ was President in 2003 which party won in Ogun State?? Let me answer you, Daniel Olugbenga of PDP so where did you get your atomic lies that OBJ didn't won in his state when he was president?? #YouAre DEJO Indeed grin
mufu because OGD won the election as the governor those not mean Ogun people voted for OBJ ... you are olodo I swear ... Governorship election is different from presidential election ... for your information AD won presidential election in Ogun State 2003

Lagos State Task Enforces Okada Restriction, 105 Motorcycles Impounded / Igboho May Leave Detention Today - The Nation / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency