Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) (5259 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At Launch Of Trump’s Africa Strategy In US / Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by CanineOfJackal: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2018
sisisioge:
It is well... Nigerian politicians are just too greedy. Chai!
Buhari is a mistake on the political scene
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by lereinter(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2018
if u are posting this cos yu are a good nigeria speaking out for good governance

posterity will honour u

but if u doing so cos yu are a buharist: Great Evil will befell u
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by lereinter(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2018
if u are posting this cos yu are a good nigeria speaking out for good governance

posterity will honour u

but if u doing so cos yu are a buharist: Great Evil will befell u

.......... . ...........
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by Albinoflash(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2018
grin sarrki this is d end of the road 4 u and ur apc goons.the handwriting is on the wall..i mean @op
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by jefdr001: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2018
Well so long as his constituency people are not complaining we Nigerians are cool too. I love Saraki.
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by odysey: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2018
sarrki:
Oja iya Eruda road that’s one of the major road in Bukola Saraki constituency

Bukola Saraki was Governor for 8 years

Senate president

Where is the constituency funds channeled to ?

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

he's on twitter send it to him there
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by FarahAideed: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Tinubus constituency called Lagos is the third worst city in the world
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by Afolak(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2018
ngadaAwo:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
Are u sure u still av parents?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by IPOBrep: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2018
sarrki:
Oja iya Eruda road that’s one of the major road in Bukola Saraki constituency

Bukola Saraki was Governor for 8 years

Senate president

Where is the constituency funds channeled to ?

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

show us buharis constituency and that of osibanjo.

please keep tinubu and oshomoles own handy cos you might need it
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by Omoboricash(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Esseite:

Same as kwara having its best places aswell....
I can say of whole kwara buy Ilorin the state capital has good network road.
This cannot be said of offa, Erin ile, ajase IPO, and some other town in kwara.
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by Shukazu: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
I can bet it's better than Daura
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by newdawn2017(f): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
blujoi:
I bet you once he comes around this neighborhood, the masses will gather round and cheer him on, while he rides in a convoy of multi-million naira SUV's bought with money meant for this very neigborhood!! Such absurdity! Anyway, what do i know, this is Nigeria; everybody be.............................. undecided undecided undecided
U re very correct. y brother. Hmmm dis one weak me o! but dis is grave wickedness in his part, did shows d@ he didn't even part with a single kobo in an attempt 2 improve d living conditions of his constituents. Dis is deep greed, I will never vote 4 any leadership of my fellow human except High King Jesus d enthroned King of sovereign God Yahweh d only true living God.
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by newdawn2017(f): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Esseite:
They are quick to go after Saraki just because of senate presidency, but wont tell you that Katsina has the highest number of head of state/president in Nigeria.

Can the standard of living between Kwara and Katsina be compared?
op, both re horrible. ve u kidding me? would rather relocate 2 Ghana than 2 these 2 cursed states.
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by newdawn2017(f): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Saraki is indeed an achiever.
Of cause, by all means.
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by 7lives: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2018
Almaiga:
Saraki is a thief, he looted Kwara dry, as a Governor for eight years. He is still looting Kwara as a Senate president. Saraki must be Jailed.

Even his father did worse, that Kwara is an unfortunate state.
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2018
conductor116:
Their own is small sef compared to Buhari's constituency. I'm no supporter of Buhari, Saraki or interested in Shitgeria but the worst of Saraki is better than the best of that senile terrorist cow rearing dullard in London.

Have a cross-section of Buhari's constituents
If I have my way both of them will not smell any of the political office again!

This is just very shameful!

Saraki self is still talking about importing fuel if elected undecided

Which way forward

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu / Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent? / Proof That INEC Said They Won't Transmit Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.