Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari (1832 Views)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 17, 2018
I have noticed lately that alot of people hate Buhari especially the ones that aren't from the northern part of Nigeria, they blame Buhari on the economic situation of the country, they blame Buhari about people being broke and scarcity of employment, why is that? Is it because he does not allow and is always stopping people from looting Govt money? Or is it because he spends too much time fighting corruption rather than tackling other problems like electricity, the economy and high rate of poverty?

even if he steps down, another person who is worst than him will just take end up taking his place. So why even bother?
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by sarrki(m): 2:55am On Aug 17, 2018
Op you lack sense of reasoning

Only Enemies of state , Pdp and there co conspirators hates him

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 2:58am On Aug 17, 2018
undecided sad undecided only THIEVES,IPOB JHUDAS hate him

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 17, 2018
sarrki:

Whatever! I'm just saying what I noticed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by sarrki(m): 3:29am On Aug 17, 2018
mhd5757:

Whatever! I'm just saying what I noticed.

You noticed lubbish

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by neonly: 3:36am On Aug 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Buhari by default settings is not fit to be amongst humans. He actually belong to the Family of Snakes or hyenas. Tyrants are brutes.

Hypocrisy defined Buhari in all he does. Mortal hate for Truth and love for falsehood, pretences mixed with Jihadist tendencies.

These are my reasons. Only God can expose the depth of his atrocities and corruptions with time for all to see. He does not love Nigeria and Nigerians. He exist strictly for himself, Fulanis, power, cows and jihadism.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by sarrki(m): 3:38am On Aug 17, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Buhari by default settings is not fit to be amongst humans. He actually belong to the Family of Snakes or hyenas. Tyrants are brutes.

Hypocrisy defined Buhari in all he does. Mortal hate for Truth and love for falsehood, pretences mixed with Jihadist tendencies.

These are my reasons. Only God can expose the depth of his atrocities and corruptions with time for all to see. He does not love Nigeria and Nigerians. He exist strictly for himself, Fulanis, power, cows and jihadism.

Condemned engine works this way

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 3:45am On Aug 17, 2018
wink wink grin grin wink grin cheesy wink grin sad
sarrki:

grin
sarrki:

as in push and start. kabukabu

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by BrownRoofRep: 3:48am On Aug 17, 2018
He's a terrorist, reasonable people hate terrorists.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by ayokellany: 3:57am On Aug 17, 2018
sarrki:

You are only being diplomatic. OP only deranged Igbo hate Buhari for no just cause, that is mostly Ipob n PDP members. They claim Buhari was the person that killed them during Biafra war but welcome n celebrate Gowon who declared the war on them. That is what unwarranted hate does to the medulla of bigoted soul from the East.

2019 will prove to you Buhari is not hated when you compare Atiku or any PDP candidates as the options. Simply because Ipob / Igbo / PDP member are not screaming their lungs to death about their shortcomings does not mean well meaning Nigerians do not know Buhari is beta than their best in every ramifications except for looting which every PDP member/ supporter are cursed with.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:16am On Aug 17, 2018
ayokellany:

You are only being diplomatic. OP only deranged Igbo hate Buhari for no just cause, that is mostly Ipob n PDP members. They claim Buhari was the person that killed them during Biafra war but welcome n celebrate Gowon who declared the war on them. That is what unwarranted hate does to the medulla of bigoted soul from the East.

2019 will prove to you Buhari is not hated when you compare Atiku or any PDP candidates as the options. Simply because Ipob / Igbo / PDP member are not screaming their lungs to death about their shortcomings does not mean well meaning Nigerians do not know Buhari is beta than their best in every ramifications except for looting which every PDP member/ supporter are cursed with.

When God finally pick the calls of Nigerians and chase this despot back to the desert where he rightly belongs, u will surely regret this assertion.

It takes a Snake to plot a coup to remove Senate President using the cover of ''out of the country for London medical tourism '' to engage DSS, OshiomOLE and Cabals while keeping the Acting President in the dark so that Nigerians would blame him for the coup.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:23am On Aug 17, 2018
Some wee say e don bleep up na sad
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 4:27am On Aug 17, 2018
statistics and proof please?....you don't use social media to judge things...multiple account everywhere..and please hate is a strong word..change it to dislike......

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Kingspin(m): 4:40am On Aug 17, 2018
sarrki:

They hate his bad governance only. E.g. Buhari(enemy of Nigeria) promise death to land owners unless they hand-over their land to Fulani-killers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by wingmanII: 4:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Hate begets hate. Buhari is an unrepentant religious and tribal bigot.
He clandestinely supports his murderous Fulani herdsmen kinsmen.
The only people supporting Buhari are actually paid to do so. BMC - Buhari media crew. They are many on this forum. Some are already vomiting rubbish on this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:14am On Aug 17, 2018
I despise the bloody Igbos!
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:15am On Aug 17, 2018
mhd5757:
I have noticed lately that alot of people hate Buhari especially the ones that aren't from the northern part of Nigeria, they blame Buhari on the economic situation of the country, they blame Buhari about people being broke and scarcity of employment, why is that? Is it because he does not allow and is always stopping people from looting Govt money? Or is it because he spends too much time fighting corruption rather than tackling other problems like electricity, the economy and high rate of poverty?

even if he steps down, another person who is worst than him will just take end up taking his place. So why even bother?

Shut up there! Yam Leg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Almaiga: 6:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Trash, only IPOB terrorist hate Buhari.
Buhari enjoys the support and love from Nigerian's in the East, West, North, South and the Middle Belt.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by EngrXrix(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2018
mhd5757:

Well sorry I don't hate BuharI and am not from the north. I actually see him as a role model. His way of dealing with things.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Buhari is a murderer, a rapist and an arch-gnocidist...
He is not fit to live among humans.....

Osibanjo on the other hand is a grand killer and an occultic pastor..

He has joined hands with buhari and they are waging th second othman Dan fodio jihadist war to finally conquer some part of nigeria.....

Buhari/Osibanjo are political misfit and should not be allowed to mix with mortal coz they breed all forms of evil.....

Who could have imagine that the yoruba pastor osibanjo is occultic and ritualistic....

God save us all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash, only IPOB terrorist hate Buhari.
Buhari enjoys the support and love from Nigerian's in the East, West, North, South and the Middle Belt.

Lolz...igbokwe that can't visit his father's land for years coz he was banished.....

I wonder if it is from lagos...he is doing the mobilising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by CodeTemplar: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2018
mhd5757:

Have you sat down to ask urself why the anti-corruption fight is always targeted at top opposition members. Saraki, Ekwerenmadu, Fayose, etc. What happened to mega looters like Ameachi, Tinubu, and Aregbesola within APC? So you mean they are part of those who dropped their loot silently and are enjoying immunity but we can't the even the recovered loots.

Stay there and be doing said baba with your half life.
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Okoroawusa: 7:25am On Aug 17, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

When God finally pick the calls of Nigerians and chase this despot back to the desert where he rightly belongs, u will surely regret this assertion.

It takes a Snake to plot a coup to remove Senate President using the cover of ''out of the country for London medical tourism '' to engage DSS, OshiomOLE and Cabals while keeping the Acting President in the dark so that Nigerians would blame him for the coup.
When God picks which call?

Where was God when Buhari became president?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Okoroawusa: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Lolz...igbokwe that can't visit his father's land for years coz he was banished.....

Which Joe Igbokwe is banished from Nnewi?

Ikpu nne gi for there!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Almaiga: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The crowd you saw on that screenshots, are they Igbokwe too? Abeg receive SENSE.

Baba is very popular in the East now.

Sai Baba!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by gidgiddy: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2018
mhd5757:

Let me put it this way so you understand. During GEJ's regime, I used to buy a "combo" of rice for N200. That same combo of rice under Buhari is now N600.

If Buhari's regime has made life worse for the common man more than GEJ'S tenure, why would people like Buhari?
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by FarahAideed: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2018
Buhari is responsible for 80 percentvof the rot that Nigeria is today ..Do you know where Nigeria will be today if he had not planned that useless 1984 coup ?
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by mpianya39(m): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2018
mhd5757:

Sense fall on you angry
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by ayokellany: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Igbos n hate. The way your father n forefathers perished in hate, you have started your own journey in hate too. I pray you are not consumed by it like ochereome nnanna but if you are. Your headache.
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by donbachi(m): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2018
They don't hate him...they just don't like his style of governance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB - Ten Reasons For The Biafra Call / PROOF: Tinubu Forfeited $460000 Heroin Related Funds To United States Government / Minimum Wage: Buhari Approved 30,000 Minimum Wage For Nigerian Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.