Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari (1871 Views)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Cjrane2: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2018
Buhari is not a good person.

Subsequently, his wicked nature with low literacy made him a very bad President who hated Nigeria with a venom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
sarrki:

You noticed lubbish
Really? Check other people's comments in this very thread and see 4 urself negro!
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Shut up there! Yam Leg!
Gindin baban ka.
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Xander85: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
I despise the bloody Igbos!

So what you gonna do about it? I despise your type as well, and this is why i support the Biafran bid for secession!

If i were to ask what you're doing to stop sharing the same country with Igbos what would you say?
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by ChidiAlaigbo: 7:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Xander85:

So what you gonna do about it? I despise your type as well, and this is why i support the Biafran bid for secession!

If i were to ask what you're doing to stop sharing the same country with Igbos what would you say?

Igbo are problems everywhere.
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by gare(f): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2018
mhd5757:
I have noticed lately that alot of people hate Buhari especially the ones that aren't from the northern part of Nigeria, they blame Buhari on the economic situation of the country, they blame Buhari about people being broke and scarcity of employment, why is that? Is it because he does not allow and is always stopping people from looting Govt money? ARE PEOPLE NOT LOOTING IN THIS GOVERNMENT ? Or is it because he spends too much time fighting corruption IS HE REALLY FIGHTING CORRUPTION ? rather than tackling other problems like electricity, the economy and high rate of poverty?

even if he steps down, another person who is worst than him will just take end up taking his place. So why even bother?
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by Stopdkillins(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Because he Is a nepotistic Fulani jihadist that promised death to those who don't allow Fulani take over their land. What is to like there abeg?
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by rummmy: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:
Op you lack sense of reasoning

Only Enemies of state , Pdp and there co conspirators hates him
i belong to none of the mentioned but I hate him with passion.
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by nijabazaar: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2018
I noticed that that guy called sarrki is really losing his marbles...

Op buhari is not prrforming...all the indices are there. Try to guage his performance from these foreign news papers theEconomist, New york times and bloomberg.
These papers are not biased
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2018
nijabazaar:
I noticed that that guy called sarrki is really losing his marbles...

Op buhari is not prrforming...all the indices are there. Try to guage his performance from these foreign news papers theEconomist, New york times and bloomberg.
These papers are not biased

They are biased

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Chris Ubah Wins Anambra Senatorial Primary Election / See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday / I’ve Never Opened My Mouth To Manhandle Goodluck Jonathan – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.