Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons (58468 Views)

Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station / My Daughter Seduces Me And We Had Sexual Intercourse / 65-year-old Lawyer Allegedly Caught Having Sexual Relations With A Teenage Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by ufuosman(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2018
Dis one is very strong
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2018
Nansis
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by jembalord: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2018
This world!
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by vaxx: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2018
Pavore9:
Incest is more rampant than being reported.
You are very right, just like other negativity.....
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by jembalord: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2018
This world!
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by BIGDADDY000(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2018
how could i wish 2 be on the chair sitting next 2 Jesus on d day of judgement,
Trust me some people wil regret of coming 2 dis world.
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Boxer007(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Hi boys. Any handsome gay men up for a chat?
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by clemz85(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2018
And they are still alive and happy,

There is something they never tell us about this Universe and Existence,

Besides, bible said somewhere that what ever U agree on earth is agreed in heaven,

And I heard some part of India or is it Chinese marries their family lineage,

So there is a universal secrete and I won't stop digging it.

1 Like

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by IbrahimDamola: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2018
We yoruba muslims also love impregnating our biological daughters.
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by talk2rotman(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Teacher1776:
A mother-in-law is the mother of one's spouse. So these women are their own mothers-in-law. And when they have children, they are both mothers and grandmothers to the kids.
I know some women will actually be envying these demented women, particularly those ones that will bot allow their daughters-in-law a minute rest.

Asin... the thing weak me. mother-in-law, mother and grandmother and wide4...all combine in one person.
this is serious
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by vaxx: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Can: Yes. The physiology is there and works.

Want to: Seldom. Psychic factors are usually in place to prevent that from happening as it is bad for the gene pool.

Should: No. It is bad for the gene pool. And there will usually be an unbalanced relation with coercion and dominance as a part of the incest. And likewise it is traditionally forbidden in Africa or any part of the world, in fact, if it was in the olden days the two culprit will be stoned to death or barnished from the town entirely.

1 Like

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by aliamimar(f): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Richdad50:
Come to Lagos and see alot of Alhaja and thier sons

Which LAGOS?? BIG LIE......
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Akanoaaa(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2018
And people go attend this kind wedding? Oh my Jesus!
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2018
pweshboi:
Zambia, Zimbabwe & Benue

Dear Nairalanders what do they all have in common?
...just the letter 'B'
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Tecno66: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2018
Which flesh? These ones are under a spell. Your flesh should not be so weak to sleep with your mum. Just disgusting.
ipobarecriminals:
sad the flesh is weak
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by bitrus95(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2018
Moral decay
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by nnaeyes6: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2018
This is super story!!!

WE ARE NOTHING BUT A PENCIL IN THE HAND OF THE CREATOR.
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by MrSensor(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2018
delugajackson:
The devil has finally made incest look like a good thing. God forbid, I'll stick to fornication.
same sex marriage is already common down here in South Africa.
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Jabioro: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2018
Absurdity!!!
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by autonomous22: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2018
All in Africa.
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by ugolinze123(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2018
any LGBT way talk on this matter... God go punish am... Now i believe what the bible say about signs of the end time in Revelations
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by seangy4konji: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2018
Ole Ku ooo
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by sleazy5(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2018
pweshboi:
Zambia, Zimbabwe & Benue

grin
pweshboi:
Zambia, Zimbabwe & Benue

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Jackipapa: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Come quickly Lord Jesus!

I blame Buhari
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by emmyfemmy1(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Hmmm Nkan nbe, God have mercy
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by badjack(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Blood of Jeremiah. What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Donpenny(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
What!!! shocked

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Mryacks: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
For even opening to read this I feel sick...damn!
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Yinkagbo(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
That of benue is very real.its common among the Tiv.
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Kingjames(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
God have mercy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her / Xenophobia: Police On Standby As Loots Are Recovered (pictures) / How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.