Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons (58709 Views)

Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station / My Daughter Seduces Me And We Had Sexual Intercourse / 65-year-old Lawyer Allegedly Caught Having Sexual Relations With A Teenage Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by prettysassygirl(f): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
ednut1:
Who did cain and abel nack to continue mankind Mother and sis grin
Ehen?? Just hearing this?pls where is the exact quotation ,lemme check it up grin
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by BENEAMATA: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Teacher1776:
A mother-in-law is the mother of one's spouse. So these women are their own mothers-in-law. And when they have children, they are both mothers and grandmothers to the kids.
I know some women will actually be envying these demented women, particularly those ones that will bot allow their daughters-in-law a minute rest.
As in the thing strong oh . So the man's maternal grand parents automatically become his inlaws or what ? Or does ' all previous documents remain valid ' ? . World people sha .
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by ednut1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
prettysassygirl:

Ehen?? Just hearing this?pls where is the exact quotation ,lemme check it up grin
not stated. But from inference thats what happened if the story is true
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by prettysassygirl(f): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
ednut1:
not stated. But from inference thats what happened if the story is true
Okay
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by doctore212(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
delugajackson:
The devil has finally made incest look like a good thing. God forbid, I'll stick to fornication.
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by endove(f): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
I think we 've missed rapture
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by stblessing(f): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Chai!! I puke
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by somehow: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
If this was a man doing it to his daughter, the world would have shouted 'castrate him", "jail him" "he's a beast', he's this, he's that.

men have been taking care of their children all their lives yet none has ever married their daughter and went ahead without facing jail sentence or women activities wailing up and down.

give women all the liberty in the world and see this earth turn to a vegetable farm.

1 Like

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Ojiofor: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Normal thing for Arab widows to dey nack their son.

1 Like

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by ikorodureporta: 5:15am On Aug 18, 2018
Too mch sex. Whn u fk here & there, thn u can fk anywhere
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by LeSudAfricaine: 1:18am On Aug 20, 2018
The ufck?
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by sanpipita(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2018
clemz85:
And they are still alive and happy,

There is something they never tell us about this Universe and Existence,

Besides, bible said somewhere that what ever U agree on earth is agreed in heaven,

And I heard some part of India or is it Chinese marries their family lineage,

So there is a universal secrete and I won't stop digging it.

Most people don't understand the world doesn't start and end within their environment, there's a reason people travel just to learn more about the world, the universe is so deep i don't get fazed by happenings here, in India they marry within families to save cost of marriage rites, some cultures allow things we see as an abomination like this one, places like Japan has a high rate of mother & son sexual intercourse, its almost like mothers are expected to their sons first sexual partners especially to teach them ways of intimacy.
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2018
clemz85:
And they are still alive and happy,

There is something they never tell us about this Universe and Existence,

Besides, bible said somewhere that what ever U agree on earth is agreed in heaven,

[s]And I heard some part of India or is it Chinese marries their family lineage,[/s]

So there is a universal secrete and I won't stop digging it.

In India they follow the gotra system devised thousands of years back, dating back before 4th century BC.

The term gotra is equivalent to clan. It broadly refers to people who are descendants in an unbroken male line from a common male ancestor or patriline.

The gotra forms an exogamous unit, with the marriage within the same gotra being strictly prohibited by custom.

A Bride and a Bridegroom belonging to the same Gotra are considered to be siblings and hence it is prohibited for them to marry even if they belong to very distant families.

The reason given was since they belonged to the same ancestor even if seperated by hundreds and thousands of generations , it will be like a brother marrying a sister which is known to cause disorders in their offspring and this knowledge was available thousands of years back which modern science found out only recently ie genetic disorders due to inter breeding

Marriages within the gotra ('sagotra' marriages) are not permitted under the rule of exogamy in the traditional matrimonial system. The compound word 'sagotra' is a union of the words 'sa' and 'gotra', where 'sa' means same or similar.

It is common practice in preparation for Hindu marriage to inquire about the kula-gotra (meaning clan lineage) of the bride and groom before approving the marriage.

A study on this issue, led by scientists at the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) in Hyderabad together with US researchers at Harvard Medical School, the Harvard School of Public Health and the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT was published in the September 24th issue of Nature. This study supports the rules enforced by gotra system formed thousands of years back as it allows for maximum diversity of gene pool and minimal regressive genes.

In the civilizational history of the world , no other continously existant civilization enforced such strict rules to allow for what we now know as regressive gene free gene pool.

sanpipita:

Most people don't understand the world doesn't start and end within their environment, there's a reason people travel just to learn more about the world, the universe is so deep i don't get fazed by happenings here, in India they marry within families to save cost of marriage , some cultures allow things we see as an abomination like this one, places like Japan has a high rate of mother & son sexual intercourse, its almost like mothers are expected to their sons first sexual partners especially to teach them ways of intimacy.

In India majority of marriages withen families is done by Abrahamic religions ( ie cousin marriage ) mostly Muslims and then Christians
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by sanpipita(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
nemesis8u:

In India they follow the gotra system devised thousands of years back, dating back before 4th century BC.

The term gotra is equivalent to clan. It broadly refers to people who are descendants in an unbroken male line from a common male ancestor or patriline.

The gotra forms an exogamous unit, with the marriage within the same gotra being strictly prohibited by custom.

A Bride and a Bridegroom belonging to the same Gotra are considered to be siblings and hence it is prohibited for them to marry even if they belong to very distant families.

The reason given was since they belonged to the same ancestor even if seperated by hundreds and thousands of generations , it will be like a brother marrying a sister which is known to cause disorders in their offspring and this knowledge was available thousands of years back which modern science found out only recently ie genetic disorders due to inter breeding

Marriages within the gotra ('sagotra' marriages) are not permitted under the rule of exogamy in the traditional matrimonial system. The compound word 'sagotra' is a union of the words 'sa' and 'gotra', where 'sa' means same or similar.

It is common practice in preparation for Hindu marriage to inquire about the kula-gotra (meaning clan lineage) of the bride and groom before approving the marriage.

A study on this issue, led by scientists at the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) in Hyderabad together with US researchers at Harvard Medical School, the Harvard School of Public Health and the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT was published in the September 24th issue of Nature. This study supports the rules enforced by gotra system formed thousands of years back as it allows for maximum diversity of gene pool and minimal regressive genes.

In the civilizational history of the world , no other continously existant civilization enforced such strict rules to allow for what we now know as regressive gene free gene pool.

In India majority of marriages withen families is done by Abrahamic religions ( ie cousin marriage ) mostly Muslims and then Christians

I think inbreeding worked for first generations till they figured out the birth defect issue, many ancient royal families practiced that gotra kind of thing, it said it was to protect their bloodlines, these days incest more like happen for pleasures although kept secret given way today's society view it
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

I think inbreeding worked for first generations till they figured out the birth defect issue, many ancient royal families practiced that gotra kind of thing, it said it was to protect their bloodlines, these days incest more like happen for pleasures although kept secret given way today's society view it

I don't think u understood what I wrote

Gotra system does not allow marriage between same gotra ( loose english interpretation would be clan )

There are 7 gotras in India.

So for eg if the population is 700 million and 100 million people in each gotra. Then the 100 million people in each gotra cannot intermarry in the same gotra even if the bride and the bridegroom in the same gotra are separated by 100s of generations. They have to marry to the rest of the 600 million people ie the remaining 6 gotra.

And gotra system is unique to india. It is the only social based system anywhere in the world which explicitly rules out marriage between the members of the same clan, same tribe, same ethnic group based on the gotra system.

Only after the introduction of Abrahamic religions in India did inter family breeding start. Mostly by Muslims and then Christians who marry between their extended family members. The Hindus naturally consider this practice a great taboo.
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by sanpipita(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
nemesis8u:

I don't think u understood what I wrote

Gotra system does not allow marriage between same gotra ( loose english interpretation would be clan )

There are 7 gotras in India.

So for eg if the population is 700 million and 100 million people in each gotra. Then the 100 million people in each gotra cannot intermarry in the same gotra even if the bride and the bridegroom in the same gotra are separated by 100s of generations. They have to marry to the rest of the 600 million people ie the remaining 6 gotra.

And gotra system is unique to india. It is the only social based system anywhere in the world which explicitly rules out marriage between the members of the same clan, same tribe, same ethnic group based on the gotra system.

Only after the introduction of Abrahamic religions in India did inter family breeding start. Mostly by Muslims and then Christians who marry between their extended family members. The Hindus naturally consider this practice a great taboo.

I get it now, had thought you meant the gotra thing encouraged inbreeding, but try check India Tamils. they are Hindus and they encourage incest through marriage especially uncle/niece marriages, mostly to save marriage costs for poor families that can't pay dowries
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

I get it now, had thought you meant the gotra thing encouraged inbreeding, but try check India Tamils. they are Hindus and they encourage incest through marriage especially uncle/niece marriages, mostly to save marriage costs for poor families that can't pay dowries

No not all Tamils practiced it.

Only some communities withen the greater Tamil community practice it but they are looked down on by the other Tamil people. This practice has come down significantly.

This type of marriage is known as Menarikama.

Here the marriage is between maternal uncle and his niece.

But unlike Islam who allows all first cousins to marry, here the perticular Tamil communities practicing Menarikama distinguish between two kinds of first cousins: cross cousins and parallel cousins and only allow marriage of cross cousins ( mainly matrilateral cross cousin)

( cross cousin marriage has significantly lesser risks interms of producing regressive genes )

Sons and daughters of a maternal uncle or a paternal aunt are cross cousins, for example, his mother's brother's daughter is matrilateral cross cousin and father's sister's daughter is patrilateral cross cousin. All other first cousins related through one’s paternal uncle or maternal aunt are are parallel cousins and are considered brothers and sisters and are therefore forbidden to marry.

South India for a period of time was under brutal Islamic rule, there was numerous small communities who self imposed isolation to escape the attention of the invaders , which ment they secluded themselves from far away communities. In such conditions the concept of cross cousin uncle niece marriage came into being. Also this was done to keep the property ( agricultural land ) within the family nothing to do with being poor.

And dowries are illegal in India, if the bride or her family or friends complains then the bridegroom and his family will be put in jail . It is a non bailable offence, which means the culprit will remain in jail untill the court issues his bail and importantly if they issue it ever. If convicted u get 5-10 years in jail. This law is also misused by the bride's and her family to harass the husband and his family.

Also nowadays gifts like money , fixed property , movable property given by the bride's family is legally registered in the bride's name which means she owns it and the husband can use it at the discretion of the wife only. The husband and his family also insist on it to escape any future harassment from the bride and her family.

1 Like

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by johnhood(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Gr8lex:
Some people will still tell me that this is a natural phenomenon just like homosexuality
You will see some defending this abomination.
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by sanpipita(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
nemesis8u:

No not all Tamils practiced it.

Only some communities withen the greater Tamil community practice it but they are looked down on by the other Tamil people. This practice has come down significantly.

This type of marriage is known as Menarikama.

Here the marriage is between maternal uncle and his niece.

But unlike Islam who allows all first cousins to marry, here the perticular Tamil communities practicing Menarikama distinguish between two kinds of first cousins: cross cousins and parallel cousins and only allow marriage of cross cousins ( mainly matrilateral cross cousin)

( cross cousin marriage has significantly lesser risks interms of producing regressive genes )

Sons and daughters of a maternal uncle or a paternal aunt are cross cousins, for example, his mother's brother's daughter is matrilateral cross cousin and father's sister's daughter is patrilateral cross cousin. All other first cousins related through one’s paternal uncle or maternal aunt are are parallel cousins and are considered brothers and sisters and are therefore forbidden to marry.

South India for a period of time was under brutal Islamic rule, there was numerous small communities who self imposed isolation to escape the attention of the invaders , which ment they secluded themselves from far away communities. In such conditions the concept of cross cousin uncle niece marriage came into being. Also this was done to keep the property ( agricultural land ) within the family nothing to do with being poor.

And dowries are illegal in India, if the bride or her family or friends complains then the bridegroom and his family will be put in jail . It is a non bailable offence, which means the culprit will remain in jail untill the court issues his bail and importantly if they issue it ever. If convicted u get 5-10 years in jail. This law is also misused by the bride's and her family to harass the husband and his family.

Also nowadays gifts like money , fixed property , movable property given by the bride's family is legally registered in the bride's name which means she owns it and the husband can use it at the discretion of the wife only. The husband and his family also insist on it to escape any future harassment from the bride and her family.

I'm impressed by your wide knowledge on this, always hear and read people talk about Indians and incest without much detailed reasons behind it, just I only know could be more to it they just sexual pleasures as you have explained
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 21, 2018
sanpipita:

I'm impressed by your wide knowledge on this...

Unfortunately in this present world information is 99% misinformation. Especially on forums and blogs.
Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by sanpipita(m): 6:43am On Aug 21, 2018
nemesis8u:

Unfortunately in this present world information is 99% misinformation. Especially on forums and blogs.

Yea wish people will try read more and research, many reasons inbreeding could happen like the Benue woman was trying to preserve her marriage but guess in most bizzare manner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.