Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' (31132 Views)

I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) / Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 / Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by sisisioge: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Oh my goodness! The poor wife, her families, friends and the guy's people embarrassed like that! Chai! May God punish devil and keep criminals away from us! Chai!
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by mfm04622: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2018
9japrof:
Chai this one strong, who ever hatched this plan must be very wicked.

Allow the Nigga enjoy his wedding, allow the Nigga enjoy his honey night with some rounds, then arrest him first thing in the morning.

Did the Nigerian police consider even the feelings of his wife? grin

So he was not wicked when he stole 1,000,000 belonging to other people? Did he considered the feeling of those whose money he stole?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by OhiOfIhima: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2018
DAntivirus:
I guess its a Nollywood movie...

Does anyone know where I can get kulikuli grin

Agege market at Moshalashi Alhaja. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by translux(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2018
This one weak me walahi

Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by don4real18(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2018
DAntivirus:
I guess its a Nollywood movie...

Does anyone know where I can get kulikuli? grin
Yes, I do

1 Like

Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by sisisioge: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2018
9japrof:
Chai this one strong, who ever hatched this plan must be very wicked.

Allow the Nigga enjoy his wedding, allow the Nigga enjoy his honey night with some rounds, then arrest him first thing in the morning.

Did the Nigerian police consider even the feelings of his wife? grin

grin grin grin grin

At this point she can annul the marriage...consummating might require divorce grin grin grin

I think they should have arrested him before he exchanged his vows. That way, the wife would be saved the stress of annulment.
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by DrTonitee(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Well, what can a brother say...! Disappointed!
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by Luminee(f): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2018
They shouldn't have waited for them to exchange wedding vows because we don't know if he'll be jailed or not, so that the lady don't get hooked to the crook unnecessarily.
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by Babyforever(f): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by XaviDayo(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2018
Haba na....on his wedding day. NG police ain't gat no love. The dude couldn't launch his new product. Not fair
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by dingbang(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2018
Babyforever:
undecided
is that your way of telling me you miss me?
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by tydi(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2018
grin people can be so funny in this country, they waited for him to finished taking his marital vows before they swoop in on him grin most importantly NPF no wan put hand spoil what the lord has joined together..

And I hope he was granted bail, cus he mustn't' miss his honeymoon with his new bride.. grin .. that's village people following the bride grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by Babyforever(f): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2018
dingbang:
is that your way of telling me you miss me?
Mpia gi eh cheesy
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by MamaletASO: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2018
is it by force to Kill COW(s)..?
Oooh.u want to impress ur in-laws and other people..
And now u ended up in a cell..who among ur in-laws or other people are in d cell with you..
OWANBE has dent ur image..

If you lack knowledge ask and it shall be given to you.

CRIME is Bad.. Your name is spoilt. You are forever a Criminal.
Am sorry for you..

1 Like

Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by MamaletASO: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Honeywetin, honeymoon??
I hear say the Babe ooh d Bride said she is no longer interested in prick again that she preferred the prick of Anini(d dreaded armed robber ever liverth in Nigeria)
tydi:
grin people can be so funny in this country, they waited for him to finished taking his marital vows before they swoop in on him grin most importantly NPF no wan put hand spoil what the lord has joined together..

And I hope he was granted bail, cus he mustn't' miss his honeymoon with his new bride.. grin .. that's village people following the bride grin
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by Buffalowings3(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2018
Samusu:

And they even waited for him to exchange his wedding vows. Haba Nigerian Police, this is Savagery mana

grin grin
I will like to think the police waited till his wedding for maximum efffect grin
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2018
Dat part really got me laughing out loud,d girl don enter
Shesanido:
“The police waited for him to exchange his marriage vows after which he was apprehended and charged,”

Kudos to Nigeria Police for this. I believe that the girl is the major force that pushed the fool to steal the money. Let them face the music together.

Lobatan.

Gaskia.

Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by victorian(f): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2018
Same thing happened to an estate agent worker in the same office building with mine. His boss went to his wedding with police officers and he was arrested immediately he took his vows with his bride.. Come and see chaos that day. Lol

Some guys get mind sha. Stealing money from customers, thinking they will get away with it.
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by dingbang(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2018
Babyforever:
Mpia gi eh cheesy
grin just admit it
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by Babyforever(f): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2018
dingbang:
grin just admit it
Dingbang don't force words into my mouth undecided cheesy
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by dingbang(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2018
Babyforever:
Dingbang don't force words into my mouth undecided cheesy
will 10k be ok for you to admit ? cheesy
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by Babyforever(f): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2018
dingbang:
will 10k be ok for you to admit ? cheesy
Mba cheesy
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by dingbang(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Babyforever:
Mba cheesy
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by Babyforever(f): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2018
dingbang:
Not yet cheesy
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by mandate12: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2018
Jst sick n tired of the crude way things r done in this part of the world. He committed an offense and u waited till his wedding day to come n disgrace him n most importantly the innocent ones around him.
Now what if he eventually wins d case?
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by dingbang(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Babyforever:
Not yet cheesy
head? cheesy
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by Temptee101(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2018
The bride might belong to the no-sex-until-after-marriage gang, and the good guy waiting patiently to hit the jackpot in few hours time.
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by cattylove7(f): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2018
its wrong they could ve arrested him b4 d marriage 2 prevent d wife from entering 2 such scam of a marriage! www.cattylovegist.com
Re: Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' by Babyforever(f): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2018
dingbang:
head? cheesy
Mpama no cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun / Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine / Nigerian Lady Jailed 21 Years For Attempted Murder Of 90-Year-Old Woman In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.