Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) (36753 Views)

Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by bluefilm: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen,

I present to you this month's list of our top Biafran gaylords.

They are:

1. Fred Ndubuisi

2. Anyanwu Chidera

3. Kamsiriochukwu Onuoha

4, Anderson Emeruwa

5. Sampson Nwadike

And

6. Nnadi Promise.

These guys are highly dangerous.

You need to protect your _arse whenever you see them around... if you happen to be a man.

But if you're a woman, there's nothing to worry about. You're safe.

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

They are humans before any labels. Humans like you and I.... And so should be treated the way you treat a loved one

There are greater parts of human to fight for before fighting for perverse humans... have you fought for humans who have no food, no education, no shelter etc??
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Caleb80: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
Nigerians and hypocrisy... Can't people be allowed to express and enjoy their sexuality?
All those police officers parading them must have raped a poor girl at some point in their lives.
jst Sighted A Homo
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by dubbiskelly(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
Nigerians and hypocrisy... Can't people be allowed to express and enjoy their sexuality?
All those police officers parading them must have raped a poor girl at some point in their lives.

You must be one sick fellow!!
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by xty50(f): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
The poor always suffer in this kind of situation. So why didnt they arrest bobrisky that has been rubbing it on the govt faces that he is gay?
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by spdamibiz: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
As an activist, homosexuality needs to be legalized in Nigeria. I believe in a world where people have the right to marry whatever they wish to.
you are sick. homosexuality is a disorder that need to be treated not allowed, if everybody is homosexual will you be here, reason with your brain activist

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Horus(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
What happen in other people's bedrooms is none of my business grin
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Rickyuzzy(f): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jokerman:

There are greater parts of human to fight for before fighting for perverse humans... have you fought for humans who have no food, no education, no shelter etc??

Don't you get it, all humans should be respected and dignity accorded. No preference here.. . Everyone should be treated the same

2 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by IGBOmarryme: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
I won’t stop crushing on Kcee till he comes to pay my bride price – Bobrisky

“Kcee i get madt shape waiting for you. And i’m enhanncing more.
Abeg Kcee get girlfriend? I want to apply as his new chick. Y am i just noticing him?”… Bobrisky

This gay has caused Nigeria more harm than good and should be burnt alive or stabbed in the neck to die a miserable death, i wonder why the police have not arrested him till now. After making all these gay remarks he is still walking freely something is definitely wrong .. HE NEEDS TO BE KILLED I SWEAR.. Afonja have a way of producing junkies ion the society. Imagine one tribe of satan have Derenle and Bobrisky as public gays..

1 Share

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Ojiofor: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
6 youngmen in a hotel room is criminal on its own.The hotel managment was right to call police.

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by IGBOmarryme: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
I won’t stop crushing on Kcee till he comes to pay my bride price – Bobrisky

“Kcee i get madt shape waiting for you. And i’m enhanncing more.
Abeg Kcee get girlfriend? I want to apply as his new chick. Y am i just noticing him?”… Bobrisky

This Bobrisky should be facing execution by now why is he still walking freely.

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by IGBOmarryme: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
‘Na politicians dey rush us’ – Bobrisky

“Both ex and present bae are over 50 years old; I like them old. Dating a government official is sweet but the trouble you face in it is hard. My bae has locked me up before,” he said.

“I never did alone i won’t lie. i got all dis with the help of my darling my BAE. Bleep some billionaire codedly. Keep their names out of friends and social media.
My if i tell anybody who my BAE is by now i would have been this rich today. Always close your mouth. Even if you’re bleeping dad let it be an everlasting secret btw u and him.

Some people say no secret last forever. That is a fat lie. I have been with my BAE for 4yrs now and no one can trace us wen we see, or who is the BAE. My has 3 grown children with lot of billions . I’m the latest wife” he said

Please why on earth is this guy still free in this shithole country. I would stab him to death if i come in contact with him, this fool is spoiling the already spoilt image of the zoogerian nation..

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by LeanonGOD(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Including animal - smh.
ChiefAzubuike:
As an activist, homosexuality needs to be legalized in Nigeria. I believe in a world where people have the right to marry whatever they wish to.
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by gidgiddy: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
What is the point of arresting two consenting adults even if they are gay?

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by fifty5(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

So how.does this abomination stop. By locking them up?
yes let them face the full wrath of the law, since their engagement violates the law of the land.
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
A hair stylist among them

no doubt, they are gays

CCTV will show them kissing

14yrs with hard labour
So because he is a hair stylist makes him gay Na wah for people sha.. My new barber is a babe, she is one of the best in the game & she is not a lesbian..Those guys should get a good lawyer & sue the police & hotel management. U just don't go about accusing people without any hard evidence na? Character assassination angry
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by MrSly(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
God who made nature did so in His is wisdom. Stop thinking otherwise
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by MrSly(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That means abortion is also a right in ur parlance. How can you call that outright breach of natural procedure a right? Abortion, murder, homosexuality are equally abominable.
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by MrSly(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
SarakiBukola:
First drug dealing and execution in Asian prisons....

Now homosexuality.

This is population control.... 5% go soon turn 1% cry
We still know that homo thrive more among the 97% ers, especially the ones with uncircumcised long but narrow tools.
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
dominique:
Have they finished arresting all the robbers, burglars, kidnappers, rapists and paedophiles?
so they should not be bordered about this abi? am very sure by d time all these stupid *ssfuckers start hijacking your lil kids and defile them your will understand better
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by David160(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
tufiakwa
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by David160(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Useless gays... Lock them up forever
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by David160(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
we will never accept it
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Gramondhigh(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
this one tire me ohh
eezeribe:
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Gramondhigh(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
lock you up too forever for sleeping with someone u are not married to IDIOT, hypocrite! allow them live thier lives if you dont like it close your eyes to it n mind your bizness Mumu
David160:
Useless gays... Lock them up forever

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Caseless: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
you're a homosexual.
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Caseless: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Gramondhigh:
lock you up too forever for sleeping with someone u are not married to IDIOT, hypocrite! allow them live thier lives if you dont like it close your eyes to it n mind your bizness Mumu
you're a homosexual.
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Obakuso: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
The Rise of Sodom

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Samusu:

Kill them all if found guilty. Shikenan
You should be killing your fraudulent politicians not mature adults engaging in consensual sexual acts
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Obakuso: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Founder of LGBT and National Association of Man Boy Love, Harry Hay, a member of OTO Freemasonry along with the sick and wicked Aleister Crowley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural revival to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Tope Peter Obi' Bags One Year Jail Term For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) / Family Members Mourn 27-Year-Old Lady Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.