Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) (36748 Views)

Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by blesson04(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2018
hmm
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Horus(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2018
A man should not be intimidated by a homosexual. By that I mean, those people who set out to preach “fire and brimstone,” the beating and harassing of homosexuals and lesbians, in most cases are people that fear for a dormant personality that might come forth from themselves.
If you are sure about your manhood or womanhood, then you should have no fear of socializing or befriending a person with different sexual preferences than you. The very fear is a confession that if you were to socialize with a homosexual or lesbian you are afraid you might become
a homosexual or a lesbian

3 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by dahnimoh(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Thorough investigation is to be done.

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Ikpewe: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2018
SHOOT DEM THROW THEIR LEAKING AZZHOLEZ.
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2018
tstx:
You are right.... Nigeria is more than a useless country
pls leave Nigeria..it unpatriotic sly like u DAT we dont want..!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by crafteck(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by RedboneSmith(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2018
LOL. I can't believe people gave Naipaul a hard time for saying Africa has no future. People whose houses are on fire, preoccupied with chasing mice. grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Richdad50(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
Nigerians and hypocrisy... Can't people be allowed to express and enjoy their sexuality?
All those police officers parading them must have raped a poor girl at some point in their lives.

Shameful post
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by fk001(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2018
The other guy wore a Biafran shirt.
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Originalsly: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Hmmm....one against six...the manager must present hard evidence.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2018
iGist:
GISTMORE.COM

THE Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Mr Anthony Ogbizi, on Thursday paraded suspected homosexuals, who were arrested by security agents in Aba, the commercial hub of the state.

The suspects were identified as Fred Ndubuisi, Anyanwu Chidera, Kamsiriochukwu Onuoha, Anderson Emeruwa , Sampson Nwadike and Nnadi Promise.

Ogbizi disclosed that the suspects were arrested at City Gobal Hotel in Aba at about 2am.

A statement by the state police command stated that the suspects were nabbed following a distress call from the manger of the hotel.

The statement added that the hotel manger alleged that the suspects were seen kissing one another at the hotel bar by an employee, who reported the incident to the management.

It was further gathered that the manger went to one of the hotel rooms, where two of the suspects had checked in earlier and discovered that they were six in the room, romancing and kissing one anothers.

According to the police report, the suspects were interrogated and it was discovered that they were members of a gang who came into Abia from nearby states to practise the unnatural act in the hotel room.

The suspects, however, denied committing the crime, saying that they were in Aba for the birthday party of one of their friends, Ndubuisi, adding that their families were not aware that they were arrested.

One of them, Chidera, who claimed to be an undergraduate from the Imo State University, Owerri, said they were all in one room because they were told that the category of room they asked for was not available.

He said, “I arrived the hotel at about 6pm and I asked my friend to book for a room for me. The hotel management said we should pay N5,000 for a room and we could afford it. So, we decided to manage that one room.

“After drinking at the hotel bar, we went to the room to change our clothes. It was at that time that we heard a knock on the door and when we opened the door, the manager started asking why we were six in the room.

“After explaining to him, he said they don’t allow more that three persons in a room and that was how he accused us of practising homosexuality in the room. There was nothing like kissing or making love in the room and we are not gays.”

Another suspect, Ndubuisi, who claimed to be a hair stylist, also stated that he only invited his friends for his birthday party and lodged them in the hotel, adding that they did not indulge in any homosexual act.

“I invited my friends for my birthday and I wanted to pay for two rooms but we couldn’t because the rooms were filled up, that was why we were in one room,” he said.

The Commissioner of Police, however, said the hotel management would bring his evidence against the suspects, who, he said, would be charged to court.

More Gist :: http://gistmore.com/police-parade-six-suspected-homosexuals-abia-photo
Haba, this is too much, This is pure victimization, they said they where not Gay so why the detaining?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by DKERIAN(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2018
I doubt the hotel management,there is every possibility that they accused the guys of homosexuality because they were six in the room.Police should carry out proper investigations go avoid character assassination.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by autonomous22: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
As an activist, homosexuality needs to be legalized in Nigeria. I believe in a world where people have the right to marry whatever they wish to.

kip kwayet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm....one against six...the manager must present hard evidence.
I don't think he has any. What kind would that be, video?

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by crafteck(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
As an activist, homosexuality needs to be legalized in Nigeria. I believe in a world where people have the right to marry whatever they wish to.

Bros, lemme get u a boyfriend first
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Ikpewe: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2018
THOSE FLATHEADED PIGS CAN'T HAVE SUCH A PARTY WITHOUT DRUGS ABEG CHECK THEM WELL AND CONDOM TOO. I COVER MY FRESH YASH WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Originalsly: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2018
erico2k2:

I don't think he has any. What kind would that be, video?
Yep.....if not....each of them can sue him.

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by mbos: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
Nigerians and hypocrisy... Can't people be allowed to express and enjoy their sexuality?
All those police officers parading them must have raped a poor girl at some point in their lives.

which sexuality? fool

a sick act and u may be one anyway

dont know that it was this act that brought HIV AIDS way back in the early 80s
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by SomehowBROWN(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2018
iGist:
GISTMORE.COM

THE Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Mr Anthony Ogbizi, on Thursday paraded suspected homosexuals, who were arrested by security agents in Aba, the commercial hub of the state.

The suspects were identified as Fred Ndubuisi, Anyanwu Chidera, Kamsiriochukwu Onuoha, Anderson Emeruwa , Sampson Nwadike and Nnadi Promise.

Ogbizi disclosed that the suspects were arrested at City Gobal Hotel in Aba at about 2am.

A statement by the state police command stated that the suspects were nabbed following a distress call from the manger of the hotel.

The statement added that the hotel manger alleged that the suspects were seen kissing one another at the hotel bar by an employee, who reported the incident to the management.

It was further gathered that the manger went to one of the hotel rooms, where two of the suspects had checked in earlier and discovered that they were six in the room, romancing and kissing one anothers.

According to the police report, the suspects were interrogated and it was discovered that they were members of a gang who came into Abia from nearby states to practise the unnatural act in the hotel room.

The suspects, however, denied committing the crime, saying that they were in Aba for the birthday party of one of their friends, Ndubuisi, adding that their families were not aware that they were arrested.

One of them, Chidera, who claimed to be an undergraduate from the Imo State University, Owerri, said they were all in one room because they were told that the category of room they asked for was not available.

He said, “I arrived the hotel at about 6pm and I asked my friend to book for a room for me. The hotel management said we should pay N5,000 for a room and we could afford it. So, we decided to manage that one room.

“After drinking at the hotel bar, we went to the room to change our clothes. It was at that time that we heard a knock on the door and when we opened the door, the manager started asking why we were six in the room.

“After explaining to him, he said they don’t allow more that three persons in a room and that was how he accused us of practising homosexuality in the room. There was nothing like kissing or making love in the room and we are not gays.”

Another suspect, Ndubuisi, who claimed to be a hair stylist, also stated that he only invited his friends for his birthday party and lodged them in the hotel, adding that they did not indulge in any homosexual act.

“I invited my friends for my birthday and I wanted to pay for two rooms but we couldn’t because the rooms were filled up, that was why we were in one room,” he said.

The Commissioner of Police, however, said the hotel management would bring his evidence against the suspects, who, he said, would be charged to court.

More Gist :: http://gistmore.com/police-parade-six-suspected-homosexuals-abia-photo
there r bigger problems in this country, bigger criminals who need jailing than spending taxpayers money to disturb other people's private lives....it can b disgusting seeing guy on guy but leave people alone

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by mbos: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

you are not an activist but one of them doom like the people of sodom and gomorrah

2 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Awon gaybriels
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2018
But bobrisky is walking free

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by mokt(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
A hair stylist among them

no doubt, they are gays

CCTV will show them kissing

14yrs with hard labour

CCTV in the Hotel room? Hotel won buy Bleep up be that.
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by mokt(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2018
mokt:

CCTV in the Hotel room? Hotel won buy fvck up be that.
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2018
Originalsly:

Yep.....if not....each of them can sue him.
lol who puts video in rooms in an Hotel?

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by handsomenonny(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
wait am I reading dreaming so homo de nairaland?

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=opedaydydx9 post=70356042]But bobrisky is walking free [/quote
That one get money plus he is recognised internationally, jail him and watch diplomatic gbege from the world.
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Yinxies(f): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2018
undecided

Like seriously. Bobrisky should be arrested too

jy2kbeyond:
The Joke of the century
I can't find Bobrisky among themundecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Come legalize am na
Nonsense angry angry
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Godwin978(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2018
SarakiBukola:
First drug dealing and execution in Asian prisons....

Now homosexuality.

This is population control.... 5% go soon turn 1% cry
you son of an Exp!red spam, skull mining chairman, Denrele and bobrisky is from where is not Afonja? id!ot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2018
are u one them? very soon ekelebe go nab u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) / 'Tope Peter Obi' Bags One Year Jail Term For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Family Members Mourn 27-Year-Old Lady Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.