Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar (9565 Views)

Tinubu The Job Creator / I Am An Experienced Job Creator – Atiku Abubakar, Boasts. / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by Ojabe(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Former Vice President and People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential hopeful, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has stressed the need to drastically reduce the growing rate of unemployment in the country by creating jobs for the teeming youth.

Atiku stated this in Enugu on Thursday during the continuation of his nationwide visit ahead the party’s presidential primaries.

According to him, the rate of unemployment in Nigeria is alarming and all efforts must be made to nip it in the bud by making the factories and industries come alive again. About twelve (12) million jobs, he said, have been lost while most of those that could be said to be employed are underemployed.

In his words: “Today, we are experiencing the highest rate of unemployment in the history of Nigeria and this directly translates to insecurity and that is why we are also recording worst insecurity in the history”.

Talking form his own experience as a former number two man, Atiku said “having served in a government that increased employment rate by over 7%, Nigeria needs a job creator now. I am an experienced creator of jobs and this I have demonstrated in both private and public sectors. At times like this when Nigeria has the highest unemployment ever, we need a job creator”

He also stressed on the need for all Nigerians of voting age to take the on-going voters’ registeration excecise serious.

“The coming general election is very crucial and I therefore urge Nigerians to get registered and ensure you vote. Get your PVCs to enable you to vote and also make sure you protect your votes”, he said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/nigeria-needs-a-job-creator-atiku-266156.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by Olanireti(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2018
Yeye person

This man will not stop to amaze me. Even Dangote that has employees more than some state government is not claiming to be experienced job creator.

This man is a joker

He's even sleeping in the pics

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2018
Hahahaha wink cheesy grin.

For more jokes Text ATIKU to 419 !

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by Ganzagangan: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2018
Your character precedes you.
In name, in person and in events.

You are not to be trusted!

Sai Baba

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by Standardcosting(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2018
Okay na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by fukushaki(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2018
post=70350887:
Hahahaha wink cheesy grin.

For more jokes Text ATIKU to 419 !

For failure enforcement : text Dullhari to Media Cows grin

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by mpianya39(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2018
Thief undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2018
fukushaki:

For failure enforcement : test Dullhari to Media Cows grin
An illiterate quoting you is one of the most annoying thing online.... no be only Test , na Exam!

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by donbachi(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Creator of jobs...i see...you will creat the jobs from the ones you and obj privatized or the ones you people killed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by zlantanfan: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2018
I don't have a problem with kicking out buhari but must atiku even be an option, all the money he has sunk in consistently for this ambition would definetly not be for charity.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by Macopol01(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2018
C

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by Ekez(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2018
Twale baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by SolutionMee: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
True talk
We Nigerians @Diaspora gat ur back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by justtoodark: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
cant this guy shvt up....??

why is he so desperate to become president....??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by KingRagnar: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Fruitless propaganda, why did he not create the job when he was VP. Atiku reeks of desperation, "I must be President of Nigeria at all cost". The lie of 16 years will not repeat itself, the era of looting ended in 2015

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by Suko110(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
U got my vote too

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by Omeokachie: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
You are right about that one.

ABTI, Intels, fast-food, etc.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by cosmatika(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
That's y u have my support sir. U re an entrepreneur. Not one Daura President, who after serving as a minister for petroleum, Former head of state, and PTF chairman, still claimed he has only one house and 150 cattle. We need a President that can think, not a brain dead Jubril
[sup] undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by Sirpaul(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shartap.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by positivelord: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Buhari who cannot grow his cows beyond 150 cows for 30yrs said Vote-for-me, I will create millions of job they believe and Atiku who have created thousands of high paying jobs,said the same ,the Zone Bs are shouting...

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
True ....

Nigeria is strongly in need of a job creator.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by drey076(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
post=70354433:

An illiterate quoting you is one of the most annoying thing online.... no be only Test , na Exam!
cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by Oluwaseyi456(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
I give it to this MAN. ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by DAntivirus: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Another Konji induced promise grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by ednut1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Abeg where does Yusuf Buhari work

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
i can see dat, didn't u create millions wen u are in d office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by debossng: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Atikulate 2019

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by rhythyson: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Atiku?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by Waakanda: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
That'll be good of you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by michoim(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
And yet when you were the vice president, in charge of the economy for 8 years with plenty oil money, you only succeeded in having so many jobless people around then.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
fukushaki:

For failure enforcement : test Dullhari to Media Cows grin

This one go school? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar by RexTramadol1: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
If you're jobless and you're still following this direction-less government

You have a problem

One thing you can give to Atiku is employment of labour

He's done it in private sector and 7% growth statistic in their first stint which was directly after a military junta is an attestation

Those dull ones shouting 16 years, Atiku wasn't part of all the 16years

And more than Buhari, he's got massive experience.

5 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NJC Recommends Retirement Of 2 Judges, Appointment Of 69 Judicial Officers / Downpour Displaces 10,000 In Borno, Washes Up 500 Bodies From Graves / Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.