Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) (32511 Views)

Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by donbachi(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
If wetin go kill man no come from woman,e go come from village people....only 5% dey die of natural death.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Which real men? Are these real men, realer than King David (the man after God's heart), who killed Uriah all to cover his sin and take his wife Bathsheba?

Are they richer than David? Wasn't David Uriah's 'boss'? grin

Are they realer than the men of old who fought a war because of Helen?

Leave real man talk, no be today men start to kill for woman.

This is so funny
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bidobado:

Unless you are a widow, I have no business with single mothers, my 2 cents.
that one is another issue as well. Its not so much advisable for a young man who has never married b4 and never had kids to be dating a single mom.single moms have their own baggages. Its only widowers and single dads plus male divourcees who might have the exprience handling a relationship with a single mom.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
That was how my cousin & only son of his parents was killed in the States bcoz of woman. The shot him & shot himself & the girl lives on... Guys before u feel too comfortable around her know about the last guy she dated, find out if he's one of those crazies.. Ur life is worth more than her beauty or her äss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Which real men? Are these real men, realer than King David (the man after God's heart), who killed Uriah all to cover his sin and take his wife Bathsheba?

dem say beersheba was bathing in one bathroom that was strategically close to king david palace and d bathroom no get roof. Na wetin king david see na im turn im eye.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
postmann:

Bathsheba wasn't forced or raped. She was enticed by the King's splendour, like women before and after her.

So the question is;

When will women stop being greedy, envious and malicious when the other chick seem to have the richer guy?

When will they measure a man's worth primarily by other criteria outside the size of his pocket?

When will they stop patronizing voodoo priests for assorted charms to bewitch a man with the end goal being an unlimited access to his bank account?

Keep quiet grin grin We will stop when you people start to keep your third legs in one place.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
dairykidd:
That was how my cousin & only son of his parents was killed in the States bcoz of woman. The shot him & shot himself & the girl lives on... Guys before u feel too comfortable around her know about the last guy she dated, find out if he's one of those crazies.. Ur life is worth more than her beauty or her äss
na wao.me i always believe in self preservation. Anytime i dey like a girl and i see a guy on black and black dey talk to her or dude wey carry face wey too strong for my liking i go break off from d babe sharp sharp.omo i love life oo.no be pussy go come make me end up six feet below.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
What kind of confusing information is this? The picture above is it the suspect or the victim? Who wrote that trash?

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
donbachi:
If wetin go kill man no come from woman,e go come from village people....only 5% dey die of natural death.

This your theory is made in Nigeria.

Anybody that passes away in Nigeria is alleged to have been killed either by his village people or his enemies even if the person died as a result of sickness or as old as 150 years, most Nigerians will still allege that the cause of death was unnatural and as usual put the blame on imaginary enemies.

infact Nigerians don't die a natural death, they are meant to live forever not until their village people steps in and metaphysically sends them back to dust.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
/
I guess it is that feeling that a woman is taking child support money to feed another man. And being a Nigerian, the victim was probably bragging about it and the suspect's fragile ego was hurt. I can only imagine the taunting from other Nigerians in Houston (which is the closest one can get to living in Lagos in US).

E no go pass money wahala.

Want to date a single mother? Make sure she is a widow.

/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
dominique:

But she run didn't she? She ended the relationship and started dating someone else still that didn't stop the disgruntled ex from exerting revenge. At this point, I don't know what kind of advice to give someone in a relationship with an obsessive, possessive and violent person. Even after they flee, they're still in danger and in this case, the next person they start dating
the nigerian man should have codedly broken up with her.thats the wisest thing to do if a guy sees a crazy obsessive ex disturbing the relationship he's about to start with a girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao.me i always believe in self preservation. Anytime i dey like a girl and i see a guy on black and black dey talk to her or dude wey carry face wey too strong for my liking i go break off from d babe sharp sharp.omo i love life oo.no be pussy go come make me end up six feet below.

Hahahahahahahahahaha... Abeg no kill me with laffs here wetin black on black get to do with character na my guy grin u funny sha chai... Its well cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Deltatoto: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
pocohantas:

lol u be lawyer?ur evidence silent me
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Tomoyayi(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
IstandWithGod:
Before you date a person, watch out for warning signals.

How?

There's a thin line between love and hate and some people naturally have that tendency to be evil but something has to trigger it.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
pocohantas:
When will men stop killing because of woman? If a relationship isn't working anymore, please move on. Stop hunting/harming an ex .
It depends on what the other person may have done to the other before leaving them or what actually led to the break up. Not justifying the action though.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
dairykidd:

Hahahahahahahahahaha... Abeg no kill me with laffs here wetin black on black get to do with character na my guy grin u funny sha chai... Its well cheesy
black and black as in some guys wey dey fly dhier colour nacheesy. U know some of dese babes wey dey double date in some cases fit go behid ur back dey date dangerious characterscheesy. Just imagine say d babe wey u dey align with dey date SARS officer behind ur back and d SARS guy come happen to know. Bro no be wahala be dat one? Or na cult guy she come dey follow nkocheesy. Ok see dis nigerian guy wey dis im babe ex tear im belle open so. Iyam sure if d nigerian guy dig into dis im babe life and happen to know about this mad ex e for no date d babe and then he for no die.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

men kill their ex, women do the same. it is not a GENDER issue, it is a MENTAL one. this man killed his ex new man, while we all know that when women catch their partner cheating they focus their aggression (sometimes deadly) on the WOMAN, not their cheating partner.

LOL. Don't mind me, I am up to no good today grin.
On a serious note, though it cuts across both gender, why do men carry out more crime of passion. From killing, to acid bathes...etc.
You have an idea?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
lefulefu:
black and black as in some guys wey dey fly dhier colour nacheesy. U know some of dese babes wey dey double date in some cases fit go behid ur back dey date dangerious characterscheesy. Just imagine say d babe wey u dey align with dey date SARS officer behind ur back and d SARS guy come happen to know. Bro no be wahala be dat one? Or na cult guy she come dey follow nkocheesy. Ok see dis nigerian guy wey dis im babe ex tear im belle open so. Iyam sure if d nigerian guy dig into dis im babe life and happen to know about this mad ex e for no date d babe and then he for no die.
Lolzz no be lie sha.. But no be all cult guys dey craze for woman matter na.. Some crazy fit even gentle for outside & no join anything but if u dig well & observe properly u go know say na ticking time bomb them be. All the same its best to play safe cos who done go done go oo
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz no be lie sha.. But no be all cult guys dey craze for woman matter na.. Some crazy fit even gentle for outside & no join anything but if u dig well & observe properly u go know say na ticking time bomb them be. All the same its best to play safe cos who done go done go oo
so very true

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by postmann: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Keep quiet grin grin We will stop when you people start to keep your third legs in one place.

You mean our "probe stick".

Until you women humble yourselves and accept the nature of man -- that there's a divine reason why we're fertile even when age rages in -- Unlike you guys on a fertility ticking clock, speeding down the biological highway like a crazed bullion van -- only then will you stop the comparison.

The vagina is a dark, marshy and dangerous tunnel. A wise man uses his "probe stick" wisely for safe navigation, not just for himself but for other Solomons needing his expertise. The contiunity of the human race is dependent on it.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Don't mind me, I am up to no good today grin.
On a serious note, though it cuts across both gender, why do men carry out more crime of passion. From killing, to acid bathes...etc.
You have an idea?

it can only be TEMPORARY INSANITY, and both men and women can catch it. while i can easily say that women are emotional like that from the get go, and i think it is always dormant within you guys, and it just takes a certain situation to explode and lose it.... i wouldnt understand why men would easily lose it in such a way (probably something to do with our egos)
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
What kind of confusing information is this? The picture above is it the suspect or the victim? Who wrote that trash?
its obvious its the face of the suspect.look at the frustration written all over his face nau.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by trapQ: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
And men don't care about sex and more sex?
obowunmi:

Most women care about money and prick....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nickijoy:
A lot of sick people out there.. Mentally unstable people

Cute girl
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by trapQ: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
The Bible never said she willingly slept with him. He was a king and a very powerful one at that and everyone knows what Kings of old could do if they didn't get what they wanted.

The real question here is when will men stop abusing power?
postmann:

Bathsheba wasn't forced or raped. She was enticed by the King's splendour, like women before and after her.

So the question is;

When will women stop being greedy, envious and malicious when the other chick seems to have the richer guy?

When will they measure a man's worth primarily by other criteria outside the size of his pocket?

When will they stop patronizing voodoo priests for assorted charms to bewitch a man with the end goal being an unlimited access to his bank account?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by postmann: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
trapQ:
The Bible never said she willingly slept with him. He was a king and a very powerful one at that and everyone knows what Kings of old could do if they didn't get what they wanted.

The real question here is when will men stop abusing power?

And the bible never said he raped her. You're trying to lodge an emotional campaign to bring in pity for Bathsheba, that she was helplessly without choices when she yielded her treasure pot to David. But she wasnt. She was a willful, co-participant in the crime.

Now, similar scenario played out with Joseph, a helpless slave in a foreign land. He refused the advances of his master's wife even though it involved death. He took the hard choice unlike Bathsheba.

When will men stop abusing power, you asked. Well, I'll tell you that even though women have had far less stints in the power ratio, women can be more notorious in power abuse than men.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by sammirano: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
pocohantas:

The circumstances were different.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Tecno66: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
The rage of men knows no bound.
Gossipper:
A man has been arrested after killing his ex-girlfriend’s new lover, A Nigerian in front of the woman and her small children at their home in the Katy area early Thursday, the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office said.

“This is such a terrible and terrifying incident, especially in front of children,” Sheriff Troy Nehls said. “The children and family will need our thoughts and prayers, and thankfully we are able to hold someone accountable for this heinous crime.”

Godson Akran, 38, is expected to face murder charges after deputies responded to a stabbing call about 4:30 a.m. in the 3700 block of Daintree Park Drive. The victim has been identified as Taofeek Anifata, 43.

Anifata’s girlfriend is listed as the homeowner and is the mother of three children, all under the age of 13. The suspect’s motive for allegedly killing Anifata has not been revealed.

He’s currently being held at the Fort Bend County Jail.

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/man-stabs-his-ex-girlfriends-boyfriend.html

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Ironi: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Though there are fine Nigerians I have come across , generally I think Nigerians are mentally unstable. They would act with violence without a second thought.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Moji12(f): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
This is pure obsession, if u really like some1 u shd b able to let go, if he/she is truly urs they will come back. Obsession is deadly some people don't jus know, they may b happy that the person has not gotten over them but hey this is d kind of dangers dat looms. Ish! Kill for wetin, na wa o. There is a reason u an ex so deal with
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by trapQ: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Do you burn calories by jumping into conclusions? The Bible never mentioned anything of that sort. Anyone who tries to blame the victim other than the suspect is a not only sick but utterly ridiculous.

Not everyone is Joseph. A woman's husband was at the battlefield fighting and could be killed and the king requested his wife, not like they had prior relationship but your warped mind could only think she truly wanted sex with David.

Men have always always always abused power. You have evil dictators like Abacha,
Indi Amin, Hitler who killed millions but can you mention just one woman who did anything remotely close to what the aforementioned did? Keep supporting evil.
postmann:

And the bible never said he raped her. You're trying to lodge an emotional campaign to bring in pity for Bathsheba, that she was helplessly without choices when she yielded her treasure pot to David. But she wasnt. She was a willful, co-participant in the crime.

Now, similar scenario played out with Joseph, a helpless slave in a foreign land. He refused the advances of his master's wife even though it involved death. He took the hard choice unlike Bathsheba.

When will men stop abusing power, you asked. Well, I'll tell you that even though women have had far less stints in the power ratio, women can be more notorious in power abuse than men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation / NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos / Kidnappers Arrested In Oyo Town (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.