Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) (32682 Views)

Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by postmann: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
trapQ:
Do you burn calories by jumping into conclusions? The Bible never mentioned anything of that sort. Anyone who tries to blame the victim other than the suspect is a not only sick but utterly ridiculous.

Not everyone is Joseph. A woman's husband was at the battlefield fighting and could be killed and the king requested his wife, not like they had prior relationship but your warped mind could only think she truly wanted sex with David.

Men have always always always abused power. You have evil dictators like Abacha,
Indi Amin, Hitler who killed millions but can you mention just one woman who did anything remotely close to what the aforementioned did? Keep supporting evil.

True to type your emotions run faster than your cognitive process.

It was alright for you to allude that David raped her, but certainly not alright when I borrowed a leaf from your own book that she was a willful participant.

Bathsheba sent word (secretly ) to David that she was pregnant. She didn't make it public like a truly virtuous woman would. Rather she sought collaboration with David on what next to do. Hence David tried to get her husband to lie with her so the pregnancy could be attributed to him.

Had the husband fallen for the ploy, the child would have been yet another child raised by a false father, like is rampant today. Women have long been in the business of bringing bastards home to their innocent husbands.

"Not everyone is Joseph" you say. Your watery excuse is as slippery as your slimy vagina discharge.

You mentioned Abacha, Idi Amin and Hilter and asked me to mention a woman who did anything remotely as evil as the aforementioned men. And I wonder what female is this who is yet to saturate her feminine lust for fashion, entertainment and gossips and dare put a political question before me.

Queen Mary 1 is your answer. Otherwise known as bloody Mary.

That women have lesser role in leadership doesn't mean they don't abuse power. From the innocent little housemaid, to children of her brother-in-law who aren't allowed access to their uncle's house, to wives of kings like Jazebel, women have shown far more hunger and lust for power and abuses.

Next time be civil when engaging me. I eat rude women for dinner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by AfroSamurai: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
postmann:

It was alright for you to allude that David raped her, but certainly not alright when I borrowed a leaf from your own book that she was a willful participant.

Bathsheba sent word (secretly ) to David that she was pregnant. She didn't make it public like a truly virtuous woman would. Rather she sought collaboration with David on what next to do. Hence David tried to get her husband to lie with her so the pregnancy could be attributed to him.

Had the husband fallen for the ploy, the child would have been yet another child raised by a false father, like is rampant today. Women have long been in the business of bringing bastards home to their innocent husbands.

"Not everyone is Joseph" you say. Your watery excuse is as slippery as your slimy vagina discharge.

You mentioned Abacha, Idi Amin and Hilter and asked me to mention a woman who did anything remotely as evil as the aforementioned men. And I wonder what female is this who is yet to saturate her feminine lust for fashion, entertainment and gossips and dare put a political question before me.

That women have lesser role in leadership doesn't mean they don't abuse power. From the innocent little housemaid, to children of her brother-in-law who aren't allowed access to their uncle's house, to wives of kings like Jazebel, women have shown far more hunger and lust for power and abuses.

hey Postmann. its been a while. hope you're good?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by postmann: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
AfroSamurai:
hey Postmann. its been a while. hope you're good?

Long time, bro. I'm good. Been a while really. What's up!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by AfroSamurai: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
postmann:

Long time, bro. I'm good. Been a while really. What's up!
nothing much, just relishing the effect of you and Kay, displaying sublime subtle savagery. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by postmann: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
AfroSamurai:
nothing much, just relishing the effect of you and Kay, displaying sublime subtle savagery. grin

grin grin grin
The good old days were fun alright. How time flies.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by AfroSamurai: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin
The good old days was fun alright. How time flies.
yep it was.

remain awesome, my brother. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Fearlez: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2018
trapQ:
Do you burn calories by jumping into conclusions? The Bible never mentioned anything of that sort. Anyone who tries to blame the victim other than the suspect is a not only sick but utterly ridiculous.

Not everyone is Joseph. A woman's husband was at the battlefield fighting and could be killed and the king requested his wife, not like they had prior relationship but your warped mind could only think she truly wanted sex with David.

Men have always always always abused power. You have evil dictators like Abacha,
Indi Amin, Hitler who killed millions but can you mention just one woman who did anything remotely close to what the aforementioned did? Keep supporting evil.
Selective judgment is a sign of emotional disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Fearlez: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2018
postmann:

She sounds like a spilling tap whose spigot has been broken by nameless numbers of men.

The level of her denial is shocking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by postmann: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2018
Fearlez:

She sounds like a spilling tap whose spigot has been broken by nameless numbers of men.

The level of her denial is shocking.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by trapQ: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Coming from someone whose sanity is very questionable.
Fearlez:
Selective judgment is a sign of emotional disease.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by trapQ: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Before mentioning me, be sure to bring your brain along. Never at any point did I allude that Bethsheba was raped by David.
She wasn't a prostitute. King David sent for her without having prior relationship with her and slept with her. It is statistically impossible to just send for a woman (who isn't a prostitute) and end up sleeping with her without her being blackmailed or manipulated and moreso without having any prior arrangements with her.

@bolded, Oh please spare that virtuous woman crap. Why are men too expectant of high moral standards from women, standards which they themselves can never measure up to? So Bethsheba informing David privately meant she wasn't virtuous? What was she supposed to do? Send word to her husband in the battlefield? Or announce with a megaphone on the streets that she was pregnant by a man other than her husband? Knowing fully well it was a crime punishable by death?

And men have never been in the habit of getting different women pregnant including their wives relatives with their wandering diicks ?

Can't even read the rest of your bullshit. Schizophrenic people like you have no business in my mentions. Don't bother mentioning me, won't read nor reply.
postmann:

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by postmann: 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
trapQ:
Before mentioning me, be sure to bring your brain along. Never at any point did I allude that Bethsheba was raped by David.
She wasn't a prostitute. King David sent for her without having prior relationship with her and slept with her. It is statistically impossible to just send for a woman (who isn't a prostitute) and end up sleeping with her without her being blackmailed or manipulated and moreso without having any prior arrangements with her.

I'm quite disappointed that you took a river of a time to drive home your rebuttal only for you to end short of passing the basic test of simple grammatical comprehension.

The post below was your allusion that she slept with David unwillingly. Unconsensual sex is called rape. So you alluded ( indirectly implied) that David raped her since she didn't consent to sex with him.
trapQ:
The Bible never said she willingly slept with him. He was a king and a very powerful one at that and everyone knows what Kings of old could do if they didn't get what they wanted.

trapQ:

@bolded, Oh please spare that virtuous woman crap. Why are men too expectant of high moral standards from women, standards which they themselves can never measure up to?

Inside a woman lies the human incubator where life is formed, nurtured and delivered. It is vital for the sanctity of the human species that the incubator be kept pure and clean from every form of contamination, especially from promiscuity, that children born into the world may be free from genealogical ambiguity.

Only a foolish woman compares herself to a man. Why should you? Sex takes place in the inside of you. Your vagina is like an open wound, as naķed as the eye. That's why you get the short end of the promiscuity stick when you allow random dicks in.

trapQ:

So Bethsheba informing David privately meant she wasn't virtuous? What was she supposed to do? Send word to her husband in the battlefield? Or announce with a megaphone on the streets that she was pregnant by a man other than her husband? Knowing fully well it was a crime punishable by death?

You'd make a miserable lawyer if the court room was to be the table from which your daily bread comes.

Isn't it obvious that the ploy to get Uria to sleep with the wife was to pin the pregnancy to him, with the wife keeping a sealed lip. If the wife wasn't part of the plan, David wouldn't have used that option. A virtuous woman would rather face death than have her dignity and marriage defiled.

trapQ:

And men have never been in the habit of getting different women pregnant including their wives relatives with their wandering diicks ?

Can't even read the rest of your bullshit. Schizophrenic people like you have no business in my mentions. Don't bother mentioning me, won't read nor reply.

Which is more repugnant, your insincerity and subpar IQ or the discharge from your trichomoniasis infested cunt?

You're just another frustrated bitçh on socio media with a long history of broken dreams and romantic misadventures.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) by Fearlez: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
trapQ:
Coming from someone whose sanity is very questionable.
Insanity is perfectly mirrored in your benighted bias for men and your inability to deliver logical evaluation in the face of personal gratification.

I could say you're mentally tampered with or a victim of psychological abuse, but then, the plain truth is that you're bitterly depressed and finger-chirping your ill-processed perception is just another form of therapy for your mental health experts.

Good luck.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja / Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. / Weapons And Charms Recovered From Cultists In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.