Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Need Business Idea with 300k start up! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! (4571 Views)

Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 / Can 300k Start Up A Legit Biz In Nigeria Today? / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by Rebuke: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
4tunebest:

I really don't like typing long epistles, but yes, even with machinery. That's why I mentioned business model the other time.

However, bakery owners would rather have you believe that you need millions of naira to start. Why? Well, I also started mine with 7 million naira. Several years into the business, realized I could have cut down on certain expenses and still churn out very high quality products. Infact no need for industrial gen to power the mixer. An average house hold gen would suffice. All these are why I mentioned business model initially. Also helped few people to set up within their budget.

Coconut bread, fruit bread, chocolate bread, etc

Nice. We should talk sometime soon.
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by bigsam75: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by FunnyDude(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Araselle:
I have this e-book I bought that helped me alot but I bought it for 10000 but I can summarize the main content for you for a thousand naira if you interested call. Me 08022770025 I used 100000 naira to get 7milllion within 5months so real

Thanks for making me laugh.... Hahaha haha.

1 Like

Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by FunnyDude(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
fola89:
Selling stuffs/snacks in NYSc camp, I made about 700k in the last camp , another one is coming on the 27th

I smell lie.. Just 3 weeks you're selling 100naira poff poff, doughnut, egg roll and you made 700k.

Lie kill you there

4 Likes

Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by SimplePlan34: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
FunnyDude:

I smell lie.. Just 3 weeks you're selling 100naira poff poff, doughnut, egg roll and you made 700k.

Lie kill you there

Who told I know a guy who makes pizza's for 1k his profit is about 270 per pizza and I can tell you it's richer than domino pizza but smaller also. but best value 1k snacks out Der. He sell over 100 every day, sells way more on weekends. Dats d biz on my mind capital intensive Sha u probably need 800-1m to start but it's a fucking gold mine. Most of his profit is from scale.
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by bigsam75: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
OK o
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 21, 2018
Bunch of idiots that's why you will never progress in lyf but remain in the same spot uneducated Nigerian's
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by fola89(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
FunnyDude:

Lie kill you there

OK I am a liar, have nothing to prove to you..don't know you from anywhere, that's how people fail in life.
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by fola89(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
vickifeanyi47:

oga, which kind of stuff/snacks did you sell to make 700k in just 3weeks? Hmmmm
Let me give u an example we have about 2500 corpers in camp. Let's say just 10% patronize u in a day that is about 200 corpers x 100= 20,000 times 21days that will give u 420,000 naira, not if you have a unique product that interest them more, u can have about 20%-25% which I average...and withing the space of 3weeks u can bring in an income of 1million

6 Likes

Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by fola89(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
And please nobody should contact me on my WhatsApp thank you
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by Ifylicious: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
FunnyDude:

Lie kill you there

The guy is a liar. I have sold in nysc camp and you wouldn't make that high profit. First of they have about 10 pple selling snacks, 20 people selling food, 20 people selling indomine. You dont make that much profit. I have sold twice and stopped. The stress was even too much. Some things are highly regulated there.

7 Likes

Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by FunnyDude(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ifylicious:

The guy is a liar. I have sold in nysc camp and you wouldn't make that high profit. First of they have about 10 pple selling snacks, 20 people selling 20 people selling indomine. You dont make that much profit. Ibhavevsold twice and stopped. The stress was even too much. Some things are highly regulated there.

Don't mind him, just quoting figures. He think we are gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by biztip: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Partner with me let's start and run an online TV YouTube channel, if you like my idea call me on my line on my profile
man are u still carrying about this ur online video stuff. I advised u to start partnering with ur friends and relatives first if d biz is lucrative and viable

3 Likes

Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
biztip:

man are u still carrying about this ur online video stuff. I advised u to start partnering with ur friends and relatives first if d biz is lucrative and viable

Thanks I'm already buying my video gear little by little to setup my studio later

1 Like

Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by biztip: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
SimplePlan34:

Who told I know a guy who makes pizza's for 1k his profit is about 270 per pizza and I can tell you it's richer than domino pizza but smaller also. but best value 1k snacks out Der. He sell over 100 every day, sells way more on weekends. Dats d biz on my mind capital intensive Sha u probably need 800-1m to start but it's a fucking gold mine. Most of his profit is from scale.
I think am interested in this.explain more
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by Rebuke: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2018
4tunebest:

I really don't like typing long epistles, but yes, even with machinery. That's why I mentioned business model the other time.

However, bakery owners would rather have you believe that you need millions of naira to start. Why? Well, I also started mine with 7 million naira. Several years into the business, realized I could have cut down on certain expenses and still churn out very high quality products. Infact no need for industrial gen to power the mixer. An average house hold gen would suffice. All these are why I mentioned business model initially. Also helped few people to set up within their budget.

Coconut bread, fruit bread, chocolate bread, etc

Madam, drop me yhur contact. Can't find yhur contact on yhur profile.
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by Rebuke: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2018
Araselle:
Bunch of idiots that's why you will never progress in lyf but remain in the same spot uneducated Nigerian's

Yhu don't have to insult anyone here. For me, yhu are d one who deserve so much of d abuse for trying to insult our intelligence.

Common, yhu shld jxt keep quiet n crawl into yhu shell alrdy.

Some of yhu here can be vry annoying.

1 Like

Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=Rebuke post=706501jux sharap wat do u know...other than having a leaking leap you can't seem to control
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by FrankTalk1: 5:44am On Aug 28, 2018
Not everyone can even afford 300k.

Check out THESE 60 BUSINESSES YOU CAN START WITH JUST 100K OR EVEN LESS.
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by totalhouse(m): 1:14am On Aug 31, 2018
Rebuke:

Madam, drop me yhur contact. Can't find yhur contact on yhur profile.

4tunebest@gmail.com
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by Rebuke: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Araselle:
[quote author=Rebuke post=706501jux sharap wat do u know...other than having a leaking leap you can't seem to control

Yhu jxt described yhur personality. Well, I will ignore yhu. I won't waste my time on a lier like yhu anymore. D fact dat yhu ain't even ashamed of yhur lies is even funny to me.
Gerreouta here jaw.
kikikikiki.
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by Rebuke: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
totalhouse:

4tunebest@gmail.com

Thanks but if I may ask, are yhu the same person as 4tunebest ?
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by Steppingup4lyf: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2018
bigsam75:
What business can someone do without been tied down in a shop or money not tied down and ROI is certain.Any idea will be welcome and appreciated.
hope you have successfully started something. You can pm me for biz proposal if interested
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by y4code(m): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2018
fola89:
Selling stuffs/snacks in NYSc camp, I made about 700k in the last camp , another one is coming on the 27th

what is the process to start selling in camp
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by extroveee(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
fola89:

Please I need more information concerning this business extroveee11@gmail.com
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by tosineada: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2018
LIVESTOCK CROWDY
This is an opportunity for everyone to be part of agribusiness.
We are group of entrepreneur with like mind that pull our resources together to invest In agriculture and then share the returns on the investment among the members.
With an individual contributing as small as two[2] or more goat or sheep/ram into our livestock base, You can start earning profit on the next sharing of earnings

FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS

What is livestock crowdy?

We are group of entrepreneurs with like mind that pull our resources together to invest
In agriculture and then share the return on investment among the members.

How can I join Livestock crowdy?

You can be part by filling required form which then allow you to add your herds to the livestock base.

How will I add herds to livestock crowdy?

For the sake of the breeds of the herds in stock and to prevent spread of diseases and to avoid Contamination among the animals, members are to pay the cost of each animals to IMMANUEL LIVESTOCK who will then pass through the required procedure of Ordering the animals, place them on quarantine, and then certify them to be mix together with other animals.

How will I earn profit?

ROI[Return On Investment] is shared among members monthly and it will be paid directly to your bank account filled in the form.

What if the animal dies?

Since all the animals is under livestock crowdy. If any animal die the burden is not on any of our member. Such animal will be replace. Remember all animals are insured and covered by Leadway Assurance against any risk.

What if I want to withdraw from Livestock Crowdy?

If you don`t want to be part of us anymore you are free. Just give a notice of 28 working days, either your animals or the equivalent amount with accrued profit will be given to you as you desire.

What is the cost of each animal?

The cost is stated in the form you will fill.

Can I add any type of livestock?

For now we only crowd Goat and Sheep/Ram on the farm. If there is any further addition of
other type of livestock it will be communicated to our members.

for more details and to join send to immanuellivestock@gmail.com
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by karlxavier(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
4tunebest:

Sure. Depends on your business model. I presently run a bakery and also helped quite a few people to set up within their budget

Please, can you highlight more on this business model? Just asking. I am interested
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by karlxavier(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
fola89:

I need to know more on this business model
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by Optimumstandard: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Empowerme: Please help me, I need a small-business grant to kickstart my own computer business center.
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by Nostradamus: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Thanks I'm already buying my video gear little by little to setup my studio later
boss abeg chat me on whatsapp 08039504625.
Re: Need Business Idea with 300k start up! by TellMeTheTruth(m): 6:47am On Jul 07, 2019
I have this e-book I bought that helped me alot but I bought it for 10000 but I can summarize the main content for you for a thousand naira if you interested call. Me 08022770025 I used 100000 naira to get 7milllion within 5months so real

How can you tell such a lie on a public forum?! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Popular Markets In Ibadan,oyo State / PHCN Plans To Shut Down 5 Power Plants Across The Country / How To Disable A Stolen ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.