Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Best Destinations For Your First International Trip - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Destinations For Your First International Trip (19255 Views)

First International Flight Lands In Lagos Airport After 5 Months / Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers / Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Destinations For Your First International Trip by Angelzuby(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2018
FemiZets:
Need to visit any EU country, hit me up. No fees. Just been a nairaland person.

Plz am interested
HSE2018:

Your man need to be in Germany or Russia to hook up with a job as a chemical engineer.
Re: Best Destinations For Your First International Trip by starbn(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
HonourablePomk:

For what reason exactly if I may ask
sorry.it's a mistake.
Re: Best Destinations For Your First International Trip by peterspp(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2018
I have some money with me , but I need a country apart from US, Canada n Australia, someone can go and hustle , hidden country but very good place to double it.
Re: Best Destinations For Your First International Trip by nowpresence(f): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2018
bmos:

In April when i visited Northern Norway, Sun did not set until 12 midnight and sun rise again after 2 hours. A beautiful sight to behold if thsts your area of interest
wow! I love nature.
Re: Best Destinations For Your First International Trip by BedLam: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
WebSurfer:
Unfortunately, all most black people know is USA, United Kingdom, Dubai , France and so on..
Had the best moments of my life on a trip from Dubai to Mauritius few weeks ago (wish i could post some videos) was surprised i was the only black at the whole terminal/flight even on return

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauritius
Most black people are poor and they only travel to take pictures or looking for greener pasture.
The wealthy few dont know that travel makes one see life in a different way. People who travel are creative than those that dont travel. Same thing happened to me in Seychelles, I was told several times that Nigerians hardly go there. The big Hotel had only me and my wife as the only blacks.

1 Like

Re: Best Destinations For Your First International Trip by Uniqueness01(f): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nice pictures I must say.

Cindino20:

add Santorini to it(see attachment fig.1)...Greece is incredibly beautiful...I was blown away by the beauty of Rhodos and its rich History.

fig. 2 is the beach in Lindos Greece (pics from my last trip)..the view from the stairs leading to the acropolis of Lindos

Re: Best Destinations For Your First International Trip by Gozzylala(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
WebSurfer:
Unfortunately, all most black people know is USA, United Kingdom, Dubai , France and so on..
Had the best moments of my life on a trip from Dubai to Mauritius few weeks ago (wish i could post some videos) was surprised i was the only black at the whole terminal/flight even on return
Bro,I've been looking at Mauritius, can you tell me more about the country, are you on WhatsApp?

Re: Best Destinations For Your First International Trip by Gozzylala(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
WebSurfer:
Bro,I've been looking at Mauritius, can you tell me more about the country, are you on WhatsApp?I can drop my number so we chat

Re: Best Destinations For Your First International Trip by Kyleconstantine: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
You can study in the Philippines. It is affordable and stress free.

Re: Best Destinations For Your First International Trip by Cindino20(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Uniqueness01:
Nice pictures I must say.

thanks tongue
Re: Best Destinations For Your First International Trip by kagari: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
if you are the beach holidaying type

if you aint financially buoyant

beaches in togo, benin republic, lagos (tarkwa bay)

if you average fiancially

seychelles, cape verde, zanzibar, the Gambia

if you mega rich

islands of southern and central america

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N30,000 For Police Clearance...is This True? / Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) / Osogbo-Kwara State Boundary Road: Governor Adeleke Mobilizes Contractor to site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.