Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

#1000 Airtime To Produce This Song... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #1000 Airtime To Produce This Song... (309 Views)

Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Where My MTN And AIRTEL Subscribers At? Get Yourself A Whooping #1000 Airtime / UNSCRAMBLE This Word And GET #1000 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#1000 Airtime To Produce This Song... by purissimo1998(m): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2018
morning mr. moderator... and my fellow nlders. I know this isn't the right section to post this... but because this is the most densely populated section on this forum... I was propelled to do so.
throwback to that song "i am a rich boy.".... now, you remember that his other song...something "asa bobo, asa ibu nkem o" ehen... I am willing to give out #1000 worth of airtime to the first individual to comment the artist's name and title of the 'asa bobo' song...
Note I have to confirm it first... I promise to keep to my word...
Thankyou lala...

(1) (Reply)

Tope Mark-odigie,Gives Clarity On Her Controversial Statement That Men Own Women / Lady Used As Collateral To Borrow Money By Lover,dupes Her, Dumps Her And Eloped / There Things To Always Keep Private. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.