Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential (2291 Views)

No Superior Religion In Nigeria — CAN, NSCIA / Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: / Check Out 10 Prominent And Influential Igbo Muslims In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MuttleyLaff: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
Open your dictionary and go look at what hypocrisy is...
then open your bible and read about ALL THE VIOLENCE written in it,
then see if you (a follower of that said holy book) asking people to be non violent, is not the definition of an hypocrite. lol!
You're actually having a laugh at yourself Mr-Authority-On-What-Hypocrisy-is

Learners dont know that the end of a matter is better than the beginning
In the end, violence, was teached and preached against in the New Testament

So, everything, violence included, has a place and time
Everything, violence included, begins and ends at exactly the right time and place
Everything, violence included, has to come to an end, sometime MrBrownJay1 aka Mr-Authority-On-What-Hypocrisy-is

MrBrownJay1:
sorry, i dont speak Korean....do you speak English by any means?!
Whether I speak English or dont is not a problem for you.
Your problem is that you've havent mastered English enough to understand,
so you need an interpreter to translate to your mother tongue, comments like these, that go beyond your comprehension.
You must be thick or something, you think its Korean and not know its English

MrBrownJay1:
evil is evil, violence is violence...whether your holy book saw it as necessary (or not) is irrelevant to people with a brain, you hypocrite! you can try all you want to twist the issue telling us all that what your evil holy book saw as necessary, is NOT violence/evil. ARRANT NONSENSE!
People always seem to know half of the Bible, (i.e. Old Testament)
and to get it confused with the other half (i.e. New Testament)
I can hazard a guess, that you wont understand the above comment, and so stupidly would, again, say its Korean

MrBrownJay1:
again, i dont speak Korean (nor gibberish), do you speak English by any chance?
Still playing at your puerile games are you

MrBrownJay1:
who cares who they are?!
To who cares, then they will know the truth,
and then the truth will set them free of theirs and your ignorance

MrBrownJay1:
i repeat what i said so you dont try to smokescreen theis issue.....
I havent employed a smokescreen.
I have no need for a smokescreen. I dont plan or intend to use a smokescreen.

Your, like a bull in a china shop posts, doesnt merit a response.
If not for the strawman in your post to my original comment, I wouldnt have dignified you a response

MrBrownJay1:
your holy book is based on the old testament, which is FILLED with violence and evil atrocities...
why/who/how these atrocities were allowed is irrelevant to the issue at hand.
your holy book is violent, preach for violence and have been used all over the world to oppress and kill billions of people.
So you are no longer interested in "upgraded version (aka new testament) filled with violence" any more?

Asking you who the perpetrators and victims in "upgraded version (aka new testament) filled with violence" are scared you, so you changed tactic

MrBrownJay1:
prove anything i have written above wrong, i dare you and any of your follow follow sheep to prove me wrong that your holy book is not an evil book
All you are doing is strawman mining and deflecting

MrBrownJay1:
i already did.... you have not said anything that makes any sense on the subject at hand...
just writing rubbish gibberish like most uneducated xtians follow follow sheep who know nothing about their holybook and its teachings
Your groundless opinion and ignorance on this matter of violence humbles me
I have sympathy for your terrible ability to understand of simple English comments

MrBrownJay1:
go tell your nonsense to your favourite fraudster in robe tomorrow.....
You are constipated and that's why you come out, full of shit, like this.
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You're actually having a laugh at yourself Mr-Authority-On-What-Hypocrisy-is
Learners dont know that the end of a matter is better than the beginning
In the end, violence, was teached and preached against in the New Testament
So, everything, violence included, has a place and time
Everything, violence included, begins and ends at exactly the right time and place
Everything, violence included, has to come to an end, sometime MrBrownJay1 aka Mr-Authority-On-What-Hypocrisy-is
Whether I speak English or dont is not a problem for you.
Your problem is that you've havent mastered English enough to understand,
so you need an interpreter to translate to your mother tongue, comments like these, that go beyond your comprehension.
You must be thick or something, you think its Korean and not know its English
People always seem to know half of the Bible, (i.e. Old Testament)
and to get it confused with the other half (i.e. New Testament)
I can hazard a guess, that you wont understand the above comment, and so stupidly would, again, say its Korean
Still playing at your puerile games are you
To who cares, then they will know the truth,
and then the truth will set them free of theirs and your ignorance
I havent employed a smokescreen.
I have no need for a smokescreen. I dont plan or intend to use a smokescreen.
Your, like a bull in a china shop posts, doesnt merit a response.
If not for the strawman in your post to my original comment, I wouldnt have dignified you a response
So you are no longer interested in "upgraded version (aka new testament) filled with violence" any more?
Asking you who the perpetrators and victims in "upgraded version (aka new testament) filled with violence" are scared you, so you changed tactic
All you are doing is strawman mining and deflecting
Your groundless opinion and ignorance on this matter of violence humbles me
I have sympathy for your terrible ability to understand of simple English comments
You are constipated and that's why you come out, full of shit, like this.

***NOT A SINGLE POINT MADE TO DISCREDIT THE FACT THAT YOUR HOLY BOOK IS EVIL/VIOLENT****

i am giving this follow follow sheep constructive POINTS that his holy book is a violent book, and his deluded reply gives not a single point to foolishly try to discredit it. how could he anyway? you can just open any holy book and read violence upon violence (if you have a functioning brain). abeg go to your holy temple and have some more brainwash..... when you have something valuable to write then come again.

you have been EDUCATED on your violent evil holy book (free of charge and no tithe needed), whether you want to accept it OR put your head in the sand and believe that your book is actually a caring one (while it is as clear as day that it is filled with violence) is up to you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MuttleyLaff: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
***NOT A SINGLE POINT MADE TO DISCREDIT THE FACT THAT YOUR HOLY BOOK IS EVIL/VIOLENT****
Truth will always be truth, regardless of your lack of understanding, disbelief and/or ignorance

MrBrownJay1:
i am giving this follow follow sheep constructive POINTS that his holy book is a violent book,
and his deluded reply gives not a single point to foolishly try to discredit it. how could he anyway?
you can just open any holy book and read violence upon violence (if you have a functioning brain).
abeg go to your holy temple and have some more brainwash.....
when you have something valuable to write then come again.
I am praticising what I preach
There is no point in bursting your balls, the only thing that makes you feel important and gives you some element of self-esteem.
I am a lover, not homo, not that there is anything wrong in being gay, so yeah, I am a lover, not a fighter.
I steer clear of violence because the Bible, in the New Testatment, says so

If you are twice intelligent as you try to appear as,
you might narrowly qualify to understand the emboldened above comment and not stupidly again, mistake it to be Korean

MrBrownJay1:
you have been EDUCATED on your violent evil holy book (free of charge and no tithe needed), whether you want to accept it
[img]https://s1/images/MuttleysGato.gif[/img]
You are so intelligent, well informed, kind and caring
What address should I send you a "Thank You" card to?

MrBrownJay1:
OR put your head in the sand and believe that your book is actually a caring one
(while it is as clear as day that it is filled with violence) is up to you!
[img]https://s1/images/TruthBarkWrong-Tree.jpg[/img]
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Truth will always be truth, regardless of your lack of understanding, disbelief and/or ignorance

again, stop writing rubbish to waste space, and answer this very simple question...

is your holy book based upon the old testament?

this is a simple question that anybody with a brain could answer.

I steer clear of violence because the Bible, in the New Testatment, says so

how can any xtian follow follow sheep steer clear of violence when your holy book preaches about murder/rape/infanticide/genocide etc?! can you even read?!

well if you think that the bible say so, and thats why you are non violent, then please care to tell us all if the following verses in your holy book also preaches for non violence:

Exodus 21:15... Anyone who attacks their father or mother is to be put to death.

Leviticus 20:9... Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.

Leviticus 20:10... If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24... If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man’s wife. You must purge the evil from among you.

Leviticus 21:9... If a priest’s daughter defiles herself by becoming a prostitute, she disgraces her father; she must be burned in the fire.

Deuteronomy 22:20-21... If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Deuteronomy 13:7-10... gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Leviticus 24:13-16... Then the Lord said to Moses: Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him. Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible; anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Exodus 31:12-15...Then the Lord said to Moses: “Say to the Israelites, ‘You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the Lord, who makes you holy.Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it is to be put to death; those who do any work on that day must be cut off from their people. For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

...and you have the AUDACITY to call your holy book non violent?!?!?! abeg, go get a refund on your brain!!!!!

instead of thanking me for educating you on your holy evil book you are still here trying to write irrelevant rubbish to the issue at hand?!

[img]https://media1./images/a4f0bb17bfc98d3857fcdccbf3cc4fab/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MuttleyLaff: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
again, stop writing rubbish to waste space
One man's rubbish is another man's treasure

MrBrownJay1:
and answer this very simple question...
is your holy book based upon the old testament?
No, the holy book is not, just based, upon the Old Testament

Trust, the answer, I've put forward, wasnt difficult, for you to understand?
Or do you need/want a simplified answer, so as to be intellectually undemanding for you, not to stupidly again, mistake it, as speaking Korean?

MrBrownJay1:
this is a simple question that anybody with a brain could answer.
Full and working brains at full capacity, obviously, are in short supply today
Anyone with half a brain and working one for that matter, wouldnt have the nerve to badger someone with such an inane question like this

You have a weak knowledge & low understanding of the bible, or Holy Book, as you prefer to call it,
yet you're unashamedly delighting in your ignorance, pretending to know fairk all

Mr-Authority-On-What-Hypocrisy-is, for your information (FYI),
what you hadn't realized is that the bible is based upon, both the Old Testament and the New Testament

MrBrownJay1:
how can any xtian follow follow sheep steer clear of violence when your holy book preaches about murder/rape/infanticide/genocide etc?! can you even read?!

well if you think that the bible say so, and thats why you are non violent, then please care to tell us all if the following verses in your holy book also preaches for non violence:

Exodus 21:15... Anyone who attacks their father or mother is to be put to death.

Leviticus 20:9... Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.

Leviticus 20:10... If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24... If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man’s wife. You must purge the evil from among you.

Leviticus 21:9... If a priest’s daughter defiles herself by becoming a prostitute, she disgraces her father; she must be burned in the fire.

Deuteronomy 22:20-21... If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Deuteronomy 13:7-10... gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Leviticus 24:13-16... Then the Lord said to Moses: Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him. Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible; anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Exodus 31:12-15...Then the Lord said to Moses: “Say to the Israelites, ‘You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the Lord, who makes you holy.Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it is to be put to death; those who do any work on that day must be cut off from their people. For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttleyMannersB4.gif[/img]
SMH. These are all Old Testament stuff.
Why not list, similar, for the New Testament?
You know, you're incredibly irresponsible,
for not listing, similar, as being taught or preached in New Testament
too?

MrBrownJay1:
...and you have the AUDACITY to call your holy book non violent?!?!?!
abeg, go get a refund on your brain!!!!!
instead of thanking me for educating you on your holy evil book you are still here trying to write irrelevant rubbish to the issue at hand?

What a bloody drama queen you are.
Excuse any bad grammar, as, I am typing these whilst belly laughing!

So, it's this kind of nonsense that's filled up, what's in your head, you call a brain? Erh? SMH

I expect you to respond back with the same tired and recycled nonsense,
so I am going now to sweep leaves up in the garden.
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by Jozzy4: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Segunty:
sir, am not throwing tantrum... but read with understanding sir....! hope u study my reply well.... in revelation Jesus said Am d Alpha and the Omega... pls if jesus is the Alpha n d Omega tell us d position of God if Jesus as been d alpha n omega..., if jesus is in the father pls can u seperate ur soul from ur body n still functions.... Mind u the Life of Jesus is Paradoxical Man in God n God in Man.. allways attend bible study.... n read with it revelational knowledge... once more read with d inspiration of holy spirit....tnx

With the bolded analogy, Do you mean the Father died when Jesus died ?

1 Like

Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MuttleyLaff: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Segunty:
sir, am not throwing tantrum... but read with understanding sir....!
hope u study my reply well....
in revelation Jesus said Am d Alpha and the Omega...
pls if jesus is the Alpha n d Omega tell us d position of God if Jesus as been d alpha n omega...,
You're asking an invalid question
because there is no position
Deuteronomy 6:4 and Mark 12:29 states: The LORD our God, the LORD is One.

God, the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, apart from others like "the angel of the Lord", are each and all, referred to, as God

Segunty:
if Jesus is in the Father pls can u seperate ur soul from ur body n still functions....
Answering this will depend on how and where you want or need to function after the soul is separated from the body

Segunty:
Mind u the Life of Jesus is Paradoxical Man in God n God in Man..
allways attend bible study....
n read with it revelational knowledge... once more read with d inspiration of holy spirit....tnx
Very good advice & reply

Jozzy4:
With the bolded analogy,
Do you mean the Father died when Jesus died ?
God, the Father cannot die
Jesus too cannot die, as it is impossible for One who has no sin to die
but Jesus, for the love of God and man's sake, however did give up His spirit, to die
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
One man's rubbish is another man's treasure

IRRELEVANT SMOKESCREEN RUBBISH #1

No, the holy book is not, just based, upon the Old Testament

finally, we are getting somehwere... so you confirm that your holy book is "based" upon a VIOLENT/EVIL HOLY BOOK. thats a start!

Trust, the answer, I've put forward, wasnt difficult, for you to understand?
Or do you need/want a simplified answer, so as to be intellectually undemanding for you, not to stupidly again, mistake it, as speaking Korean?

IRRELEVANT SMOKESCREEN RUBBISH #2

Full and working brains at full capacity, obviously, are in short supply today
Anyone with half a brain and working one for that matter, wouldnt have the nerve to badger someone with such an inane question like this
You have a weak knowledge & low understanding of the bible, or Holy Book, as you prefer to call it,
yet you're unashamedly delighting in your ignorance, pretending to know fairk all
Mr-Authority-On-What-Hypocrisy-is, for your information (FYI)[/b]

IRRELEVANT SMOKESCREEN RUBBISH #3

what you hadn't realized is that the bible is based upon, both the Old Testament and the New Testament

yet you want t selfishly dismiss all the evil/violence that is written in the OT, and pretend that only the good stuff was taken from it. lol!
ok, what about all the other rubbish written in the NT that you xtians selfishly dismiss for you own agenda:

- hate your family
- you can never marry a divorced woman
- never strike back and instead offer the other cheek
- never refuse to give all your possession to whoever wants it
- do not save anything (aka money in the bank etc) here on earth
- women shut up in church
- women should fix their hair or wear jewelry

These are all Old Testament stuff. Why not list, similar, for the New Testament?
You know, you're incredibly irresponsible, for not listing, similar, as being taught or preached in New Testament too?

bwaaaaaaaaah.... FIRST let us all be clear about what Jesus says about EVERYTHING written in the OT (before you foolishly try to dismiss it).....

Matthew 5:17-18... Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Luke 16:17... It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law.

John 10:35... If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came, and Scripture cannot be set aside,

here is a simple example to understand my above 1st point clearly (if you have a brain)...
BLASPHEMY: is punishable by death in the OT and jesus in the NT says in Mathew 12:31:"And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit (aka god) will not be forgiven."
... now use what you have between your ears or keep hanging on to non violent rubbish!

but most importantly SECOND, here are some few evil verses from your new testament:

Revelation 2:22-23... So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Luke 12:47-48... “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

Matthew 5:29-30... If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Matthew 5:30...And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Revelation 21:8... But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Ephesians 5:6... Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient.

1 Corinthians 3:17... If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.

lets see what kind of deluded nonsense you are going to bring to the table now...

What a bloody drama queen you are.
Excuse any bad grammar, as, I am typing these whilst belly laughing!
So, it's this kind of nonsense that's filled up, what's in your head, you call a brain? Erh? SMH
I expect you to respond back with the same tired and recycled nonsense,
so I am going now to sweep leaves up in the garden.

FINAL IRRELEVANT SMOKESCREEN RUBBISH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MuttleyLaff: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
IRRELEVANT SMOKESCREEN RUBBISH #1
Typical ignoramus reaction to rubbish what and when the ignoramus doesnt understand

MrBrownJay1:
finally, we are getting somehwere... so you confirm that your holy book is "based" upon a VIOLENT/EVIL HOLY BOOK. thats a start!
Hurray, there seems to be a crack.
Though still hard work, there is of hope, its just a little bit of light

You are a fairked up so-so and so more confused than a chameleon, in a bag of skittles
No, I said, the holy book is not, just based, upon the Old Testament

Trust, the answer, I've put forward, was going to be difficult, for you to understand
and that's why asked if you need/want a simplified answer,
so as to be intellectually undemanding for you, not to stupidly again, mistake it, as speaking Korean

MrBrownJay1:
IRRELEVANT SMOKESCREEN RUBBISH #2
Meaning you've bitten off more than you can chew

MrBrownJay1:
IRRELEVANT SMOKESCREEN RUBBISH #3
The arrogance of a wannabe intellectual delighting in his own ignorance

MrBrownJay1:
bwaaaaaaaaah.... FIRST let us all be clear about what Jesus says about EVERYTHING written in the OT
(before you foolishly try to dismiss it).....
Matthew 5:17-18... Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Luke 16:17... It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law.

John 10:35... If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came, and Scripture cannot be set aside,

here is a simple example to understand this clearly...
BLASPHEMY: is punishable by death in the OT and jesus in the NT says in Mathew 12:31:"And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit (aka god) will not be forgiven."
... now use what you have between your ears or keep hanging on to non violent rubbish!

but most importantly SECOND, here are some few evil verses from your new testament:

Revelation 2:22-23... So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Luke 12:47-48... “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

Matthew 5:29-30... If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Matthew 5:30...And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Revelation 21:8... But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Ephesians 5:6... Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient.

1 Corinthians 3:17... If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple
The snag in all this, is how with your muddled thinking and dishonesty to falsify, you artfully dodged repeating where Jesus teached and preached against violence

MrBrownJay1:
lets see what kind of deluded nonsense you are going to bring to the table now...
There is nothing you can see
There is nothing that you will see because Hell will have to first freeze over before you'll ever be able to see anything

MrBrownJay1:
FINAL IRRELEVANT SMOKESCREEN RUBBISH
Just accept the honest truth about you, no need to resort to negative comments, just because you're in denial
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by Primesky(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
OneJ:

In heaven & earth, Jesus is God's son. He called his Father "the only true God" & identified himself as the only begotten son of God .

Almighty God has no Father but Christ has a Father. Christ has a God he prays to & worship. Every son is like his Father. Therefore, Christ is the image of God.(he go resemble him Father na ! )

No level of mumu & Forgery (of 1 John 5:7, 1 Tim3:16, Rev 1:11, (Exodus 3:14 "I will become" (is not "I am that i am"wink, Col2:9 & Romans 1:20 KJV (deity/divine can never mean "Godhead" except LIE LIE na your middle name) will change the Truth.

These are incontrovertible FACTS U should frankly research on rather than throw shade & attack the message.
Shalom

You see your problem?. I should research from men to understand he word of God. Meanwhile Jesus promised that His Holy Spirit will come and guide us to truly know Him and the mystery of God's kingdom.

But as for you guys, you said one must only listen to Watch Tower as the only source of truth, what more does anybody need to ask about your authenticity?.

You depend on the wisdom of the flesh to explain my God, sorry you failed woefully!. Jesus is the Son of God, and also God Himself. Uncreated creator. Better come out of this belief, because only the devil maintains such position.

For your information, everything Jesus did, his praying to God, his fellowship with God and everything else, He did it to show us example of how to do it. He literally stripped Himself of His glory, so as to teach and show us the way. The moment He opined that He was God by saying He was the son of God,whuch obviously means more than being just a son, the jews picked up stones to kill Him, that you won't see, rather, is to plunge head first in anti Christ stance, and you don't even know it.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Who is the above passage talking about?.

If there is a Godhead, what or who makes up the body?. Before you twist it, we Christians are the body of Christ, and Christ is the head of the church. Now if the Godhead dwells in Him bodily, who and what makes up the body.

Please stop reveling in ignorance. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and also God.

If want to know this truth, consult the Holy Spirit, else you will keep beating about the bush. No body can explain God to you except Him by His Holy Spirit, no search engine will do it, that's why He gave us His Holy Spirit, but you guys have denied Him, and have reduced Him in your heart to a 'mere force'. Who will then show you who God is?. Repent quickly!
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Typical ignoramus reaction to rubbish what and when the ignoramus doesnt understand
Hurray, there seems to be a crack.
Though still hard work, there is of hope, its just a little bit of light
You are a fairked up so-so and so more confused than a chameleon, in a bag of skittles
No, I said, the holy book is not, just based, upon the Old Testament
Trust, the answer, I've put forward, was going to be difficult, for you to understand
and that's why asked if you need/want a simplified answer,
so as to be intellectually undemanding for you, not to stupidly again, mistake it, as speaking Korean
Meaning you've bitten off more than you can chew
The arrogance of a wannabe intellectual delighting in his own ignorance
The snag in all this, is how with your muddled thinking and dishonesty to falsify, you artfully dodged repeating where Jesus teached and preached against violence
There is nothing you can see
There is nothing that you will see because Hell will have to first freeze over before you'll ever be able to see anything
Just accept the honest truth about you, no need to resort to negative comments, just because you're in denial

wait, NOT a single argument to contradict the education i just gave you?!?!?!?! BWAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

nah nah, let me post it again, so any deluded follow follow sheep( who has the audacity to try to claim rubbish online) will think twice before doing so, or face humiliating EDUCATION like you just did. here it is again:

yet you want t selfishly dismiss all the evil/violence that is written in the OT, and pretend that only the good stuff was taken from it. lol!
ok, what about all the other rubbish written in the NT that you xtians selfishly dismiss for you own agenda:

- hate your family

bwaaaaaaaaah.... FIRST let us all be clear about what Jesus says about EVERYTHING written in the OT (before you foolishly try to dismiss it).....

here is a simple example to understand my above 1st point clearly (if you have a brain)...

1 Corinthians 3:17... If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.

so until you have anything intelligent to say... i bow out!

***MBJ slaying gullible follow follow sheep (ignorant about their holy book), since the beginning of time***

[img]https://media1./images/78d4e0773db06b356a27dcfa5060bdf5/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MuttleyLaff: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
wait, NOT a single argument to contradict the education i just gave you?!?!?!?! BWAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
You're that thick, you dont realise that arguments is about exchanges of ignorance
I havent any ignorance to exchange with you

MrBrownJay1:
nah nah, let me post it again, so any deluded follow follow sheep
(who has the audacity to try to claim rubbish online) will think twice before doing so, or face humiliating EDUCATION like you just did.
here it is again:

yet you want to selfishly dismiss all the evil/violence that is written in the OT, and pretend that only the good stuff was taken from it. lol!

- hate your family
- hate your family

What has the above got to do with violence?
Stick to the original subject matter
MrBrownJay1:
bwaaaaaaaaah.... FIRST let us all be clear about what Jesus says about EVERYTHING written in the OT
(before you foolishly try to dismiss it).....

here is a simple example to understand this clearly...

1 Corinthians 3:17... If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple
I repeat, the snag in all this, is how with your muddled thinking and dishonesty to falsify,
you artfully dodged repeating where Jesus teached and preached against violence

MrBrownJay1:
so until you have anything intelligent to say... i bow out!

***MBJ slaying gullible follow follow sheep (ignorant about their holy book), since the beginning of time***

MuttleyLaff:
The perpetrators and victims in "upgraded version (aka new testament) filled with violence" are?

Why dont you try being informed with knowledge instead of just opinionated because of ignorance?

What are you drivelling on about here now?

OK you want to humiliate and school me on the subject.

Bring it on then
but eferbor efrebor dont talk that your pitiful self wasnt warned you go wound ooo

I'll have you for breakfast, spit out the sinews, especially the ones from your stiffened neck and afterwards use your bones as toothpicks
[img]https://s1/images/stirringMuttleylaff.gif[/img]
What's it like writing stewpid comments like this this guy does
Watching paint dry, is more stimulating than reading the time wasting ludicrous comments you've all along been posting

I warned him from the word go, he'll wound
now he's learned his lesson and humbly bowed out, with tail between legs, to go licks his wounds
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
you again?!?!? you must like humiliation.... ok o!

MuttleyLaff:
You're that thick, you dont realise that arguments is about exchanges of ignorance
I havent any ignorance to exchange with you

- hate your family

What has the above got to do with violence?
Stick to the original subject matter

ok let me try to explain this to you, like you were 5yrs old...
deluded follow follow sheep (aka you) says that the bible is based upon, both the Old Testament and the New Testament.
so MBJ points out to you that you selfishly chose to disregard the violence and evil written in the OT, just like you disregard the above "law" in the NT for your selfish agenda.... you disregard the OT's law just like you disregard the NT's law....and want thereafter to come here (like an hypocrite) talking about following the words of your holy book?!?!?!? bwaaaaaah!

I repeat, the snag in all this, is how with your muddled thinking and dishonesty to falsify,
you artfully dodged repeating where Jesus teached and preached against violence
What's it like writing stewpid comments like this this guy does
Watching paint dry, is more stimulating than reading the time wasting ludicrous comments you've all along been posting

I warned him from the word go, he'll wound
now he's learned his lesson and humbly bowed out, with tail between legs, to go licks his wounds

what i wrote is so PERFECT, you couldnt bring anything sensible/credible to the table to discredit it.... i use what is written in your own holy book to educate you on your ignorance about your holy book. call me the follow follow sheep slayer, lol!

abeg, feed yourself on it again.....
FIRST let us all be clear about what Jesus says about EVERYTHING written in the OT (before you foolishly try to dismiss it).....

Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MuttleyLaff: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
you again?!?!? you must like humiliation.... ok o!

ok let me try to explain this to you, like you were 5yrs old...
deluded follow follow sheep (aka you) says that the bible is based upon, both the Old Testament and the New Testament.
so MBJ points out to you that you selfishly chose to disregard the violence and evil written in the OT, just like you disregard the above "law" in the NT for your selfish agenda.... you disregard the OT's law just like you disregard the NT's law....and want thereafter to come here (like an hypocrite) talking about following the words of your holy book?!?!?!? bwaaaaaah!

what i wrote is so PERFECT, you couldnt bring anything sensible/credible to the table to discredit it.... i use what is written in your own holy book to educate you on your ignorance about your holy book. call me the follow follow sheep slayer, lol!

abeg, feed yourself on it again.....
FIRST let us all be clear about what Jesus says about EVERYTHING written in the OT (before you foolishly try to dismiss it).....

Wow, another post about nothing.
I swear your comments makes me cringe.
Are you this always willingly ignorant?

MrBrownJay1:
some religious follow follow brainwashed sheep really need to be...

[img]https://media1./images/204dc002cab486541636f163a73c796f/tenor.gif[/img]

MuttleyLaff:
Resorting to violence isnt the answer

MrBrownJay1:
are you a NOVICE?!
how can you be against violence when your holy book was BASED on violence....

you either follow its teaching or die!

stoning, infanticide, murder, genocide.....its all written black on white in your holy book. you bloody HYPOCRITE!!!!

MuttleyLaff:
You must be a learner
Or just sheer plain ignorant.
Or likely both and more.

I doubt you understand the meaning of the word hypocrite, you used

"Follow its teaching or die!" you said.
Are you sure about follow it's teaching or die?

Show me, towards the latter part of the Holy Book, where it advocates socking or slugging one a blow to the chin
Thats how we started
Can you see how far you've wandered off at a tangent?
Just a friendly reality check, thats all
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You've just proven my point that:
Facts may not be truth. Facts arent necessarily truths

you mean like all the rubbish written in your holy evil book who preaches about violence?! you are indeed right about that!!!!

You now see again why I cringe
It's because you're constipated, from being so full of shit,
so I will advise you asap get your diaper changed, that will make you feel better and less cranky
My bad. I could have sworn I was dealing with a sane person.
There is a fine line between ... and its usually a prescription and a straitjacket

whoever told you i was sane?! bwaaaaah! i can only be sane when talking to sane people.....

the below is what you hypocrite religious follow follow sheep disregard for your own selfish agenda:

- hate your family

then here is how i finish this discussion....

1 Like

Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MuttleyLaff: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
you best cringe, when people are educating/humiliating you on your own holy book.
in the future, never try ti discuss a matter you are clueless about, with people who are expert in that subject.

yes, ignorant people should be smacked when writing ARRANT RUBBISH

MrBrownJay1:
and when follow follow sheep try to act smart about what they dont know,
they should be EDUCATED on the subject,
and HUMILIATED if they try to act like they know something they are "obviously" clueless about.....
especially on this day of worship (when they are most active)

so again, the OT is a violent/evil book, FACT!
the NT is based on that violent/evil book, FACT!
you bible is made of the OT/NT which both laws you disregard for your selfish agenda, FACT!
you now want to come here and foolishly claim that you follow what is written in your bible, FACT!

so I will advise you asap get your diaper changed, that will make you feel better and less cranky

There is a fine line between ... and its usually a prescription and a straitjacket
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

you mean like all the violence that your holy book preaches about?!?!? that kind of violence?!?!?

you are indeed right about that, yet you continue to believe that a walking Jewish Zombie, born from a virgin, can make you live forever, if you eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you have accepted him as your master, so he can remove an invisible evil force that is present all around you because a rib-woman was tricked by a talking snake to eat an apple, right?!?!?!

whoever told you i was a sane person?! bwaaaaah! i can only be sane when talking to sane people..... but when talking to deluded religious follow follow sheep, you got to use their own game. now, you ask me to point out to you about violence in the NT, here it is.....

Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by sonofthunder: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bholutife18:
Hey dude! JESUS ain't God. Stop missinterpreting the Bible. Don't tryna argue with me, Im a serious and unbias believer of Jesus but He isn't God! He's just His son.

Why do you think Jesus said 'no one cometh unto my father except through me'?

Read John 14:1-5 why did Jesus said '...in my father's house, there are many mansion...'?

And why did Jesus said "my father! My father! Why hast thou forsaken me?'

Dont quote me if you wana contine your argument. Being worshiped doesnt mean He's GOD!

But Jesus Christ is also I AM... isn't He?
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by Maamin(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
sonofthunder:

How do you mean exactly?
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by Maamin(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
@Muttleylaff stop indulging that guy. Nothing good can come out of the banta. wink

1 Like

Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by sonofthunder: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Maamin:

How do you mean exactly?
John 8:58-59.
Why do you think the Jews wanted to stone Jesus Christ in the mentioned scripture?
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by sonofthunder: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
OneJ:

"He said to them: You, though, who do you say I am? In answer Simon Peter said: You are the Christ ,the Son of the Living God". In response Jesus said to him:Happy you are, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh & blood did not reveal it to you but my Father who is in heavens did". Matt 16:13-17.

The revelation came from heaven. He is God's son.
Between U (who have never been to heaven)& Christ who came from heaven, who is more credible? Or was Jesus lying to Simon Peter?

. When ever & wherever your father sent U to represent him, therefore, U are standing in for your father,at that particular moment.
Who ever saw U (his representative),has seen your father too.
No be rocket science.
if I worship the Son, have I worshipped the Father?
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by sonofthunder: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Omooba224:
Let's agree with you that Jesus is God then "who was in charge of the life affairs when Jesus/God died for 3 days? Because your God is Omnipresent. Should we say the entire world also vanished like the Noah's flood?

What do you mean by "your God"?
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by sonofthunder: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
If Jesus Christ is not God, then why didn't he rebuke things for bowing before him and saying "my God"?

What you fail to understand is that Jesus is a God, but not God the Father, same way he is not the holy spirit. In the old testament, he is referred to as a Mighty God. The moment you understand the Trinity, you will never be confused.
Teach us about the Trinity.
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by Maamin(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
sonofthunder:

John 8:58-59.
Why do you think the Jews wanted to stone Jesus Christ in the mentioned scripture?

You have not said anything new. Jesus preexisted before dwelling among men. You can even see that in verse 59 the Jews misunderstood him as being in existence before Abraham to be in physical form.
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by Maamin(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
sonofthunder:

Teach us about the Trinity.

Trinity is a fallacy, there is nothing to teach.

1 Like

Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by Omooba224: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
sonofthunder:

What do you mean by "your God"?
The God you were raised to believe..
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by OneJ: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
sonofthunder:

Pls read John 8:12-59. 10:11-37. Read it &get the understanding of the context of Jesus statement & the false allegations ("making yourself equal God" ) that the Jews laid against him. It is dubious to isolate the phrase "I am".

In the context of John 8 ,we see how Jesus proved to the Jews that he had a prehuman existence prior to Abraham's birth, therefore Christ. is older than Abraham, "Before Abraham was born, I am (or I exist)"

The Greek word "ego himi " means 'I exist', which translates to "I am" in English

It has no connection with Exodus 3:14, which has been corrupted to read "I am that am" in some English Bible translations,rather than the original Hebrew phrase " Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh " which means "I will be what/ who I will be"

"Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh" does not mean "I am that I am"

The old Testament (OT) was originally in Hebrew. The language has no present tense, unlike Greek.
"I am that I am" does not exist in Hebrew.

In the course of translating OT from Hebrew to Greek, the original Hebrew rendition & meaning was dubiously substituted in favour of the Greek.. (make for them say " I am" in Greek (john 8:58) na the same "I am that I am" wey dey them put for Hebrew.(Exodus 3:14).

Them do the wayo put there to claim say Jesus na Baba God.

It's similar to some one U gave permission to translate your best selling book from Yoruba to English. But U later found out he mistranslated a Yoruba proverb into English & gave it a wrong & different meaning which U never stated in your book.
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by sonofthunder: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Maamin:

You have not said anything new. Jesus preexisted before dwelling among men. You can even see that in verse 59 the Jews misunderstood him as being in existence before Abraham to be in physical form.
They weren't angry He existed before Abraham, they were angry that He 'thought' He was greater than Abraham.
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by sonofthunder: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Omooba224:
The God you were raised to believe..
Your position and person is better understood... Cherry on brother.
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by sonofthunder: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
OneJ:

Pls read John 8:12-59. 10:11-37. Read it &get the understanding of the context of Jesus statement & the false allegations ("making yourself equal God" ) that the Jews laid against him. It is dubious to isolate the phrase "I am".

In the context of John 8 ,we see how Jesus proved to the Jews that he had a prehuman existence prior to Abraham's birth, therefore Christ. is older than Abraham, "Before Abraham was born, I am.
The Greek word "ego himi " means 'I exist', which translates to "I am" in English

It has no connection with Exodus 3:14, which has been corrupted to read "I am that am" in some English Bible translations,rather than the original Hebrew phrase Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh which means "I will be what/ who I will be"

The old Testament (OT) was originally in Hebrew. The language has no present tense, unlike Greek.
"I am that I am" does not exist in Hebrew.

In the course of translating OT from Hebrew to Greek, the original Hebrew rendition & meaning was dubiously substituted in favour of the Greek.. (make for them say " I am" in Greek (john 8:58) na the same "I am that I am" wey dey Hebrew.(Exodus 3:14).

Them do the wayo put there to claim say Jesus na Baba God.

It's similar to some one U gave permission to translate your best selling book from Yoruba to English. But U later found out he mistranslated a Yoruba proverb into English & gave it a wrong & different meaning which U never stated in your book.

John 8:53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Re: Five Fact That Shows Jesus Is God. And Most Superior And Influential by sonofthunder: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Maamin:

You can Dean the verses in between the below verses...

John 8:53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Wakes Up From Comaafter 17 Months, Converts To Islam / The Way To Eternal Life According To Jesus / see what d bible says about Calling Of Pastors "Daddy" A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 220
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.