Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Does Your Partner Speak Your Love Language? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Your Partner Speak Your Love Language? (262 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money / What Is Your Love Language? / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Partner Speak Your Love Language? by Theladysroom: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
The importance of communication in relationships are not likely to end anytime soon, especially as it relates to speaking the love language of your partner.

Imagine two people, each speaking their native language excitedly to each other, without either person understanding the other. That’s what my mum would call a conversation of the deaf.The scenario is ironic, because conversations about the importance of communication in relationships are not likely to end anytime soon, especially as it relates to speaking the love language of your partner. Even the most compatible couples,quickly run into trouble when they fail to communicate properly. After all, language exists for a reason.Read more https://theladysroom.ng/love-language/

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Relationship Tips And Their Advantages / . / What To Do When The Relationship Is Not Working Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.