Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,763 members, 7,959,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos (41231 Views)

Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . / Husaini Sarki Kaida Killed In Abuja, Daughter Kidnapped (photos) / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Goes Missing From Boarding School In Kaduna. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
snadguy007:
Muslims: Islam is a religion of peace.

Peace:

grin grin

Laugh wan kill me for here

4 Likes

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by eagleeye2: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
And no one was arrested?
Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by demmisab85: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Am not suprised they are taking the footsteps of Mohammed their role model who also did the same, he married the wife (zainub) of his adtopted son, he married aishat at age 6 had sex with her at age 9, he took sex slaves, apostasy, a religion that spread with blood and sword and other barbaric deeds, he got fake revelations at all times just to suits his need at a particular sitiation, all those fake revelation claiming to got from so called allah for period of 24years he reigned as military warrior is now what the muslims called the Quran their holy book.
ISIS, BOKO HARAM and all Islamist tertoist are doing exctaly what Mohaamed did in the Quran and the so called Hadiths.
I blame the European Crusaders for not wiping out this barbaric ideology when they had the clear chance to do so. Now it's a plaque on the World.

1 Like

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by Jabioro: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
The abductors,accomplies and the caretakers are still roaming freely on the street.All inhumane make the real world troubler the most influentials..Tell me how do l accomodate his teaching in my heart,l prefered the man that invented paper,ink,they're the one who primarily spread enlightment not death.
Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by nellyelitz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
These uncircumcized mumurics will not allow these innocent girls go to school and face their studies in peace.g
Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by smileyoo: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Islam

A plaque to the world
from the way some of them behave, as if without conscience, its worst than plague, because plague 've a cure, but this 've no cure. the world has become their exploiting field with an irritating impunity: evil shall slay the wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by legend0110(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Religion should never be forced on anyone.
Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
mamaluwe22:
shocked u amaze me ��
How?
Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by yusuf99(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Its a lie they just want paint Muslim black and draw sympathy and Thus tanish pmb govt's name. Thank god its not GEJ ERA by now CAN of worm would have persuaded jona to pump oil money to the attention seekers and their shrine. By now the pastor of that community would have dance and sing hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
IPOBrep:
a man who will inherit 72 virgins is running after an infidels kpekus, can you see that this people are mad
Hahaha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by farem: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
bedspread:
It Amazes Me how a Religion of PISS is Forced on People....

It is Well ooooo
j
Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by yusuf99(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
demmisab85:
Am not suprised they are taking the footsteps of Mohammed their role model who also did the same, he married the wife (zainub) of his adtopted son, he married aishat at age 6 had sex with her at age 9, he took sex slaves, apostasy, a religion that spread with blood and sword and other barbaric deeds, he got fake revelations at all times just to suits his need at a particular sitiation, all those fake revelation claiming to got from so called allah for period of 24years he reigned as military warrior is now what the muslims called the Quran their holy book.
ISIS, BOKO HARAM and all Islamist tertoist are doing exctaly what Mohaamed did in the Quran and the so called Hadiths.
I blame the European Crusaders for not wiping out this barbaric ideology when they had the clear chance to do so. Now it's a plaque on the World.
look at this fool, pastor /idol worshipper what do you know about terrorism who are the terrorist? Israel, America, UK and France are the countries financing and supporting territories in the world. They attack Iraq because of their oil (hiding under the guise of recovering nuclear weapons) an nothing was found, then Afghanistan, Libya these are all Islamic country. What of Israel that kill dozen of Palestine everyday? I advised that even if you'll not accept Islam stop idol worship Because CHRISTIANITY=IDOL WORSHIP
Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by Goddyj(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Islam remains the worst calamity to befall any Country. Any country without Islam should have Thanksgiving Twice a year to show their gratitude to God �

BTW they didn't add that the village head and The Imam were having sε✄ with the girl. Abi them no remember undecided

2 Likes

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by Dumte(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
I was scrolling through the comments thinking I would come across any one make by a Muslim person. Though I didn't see any. It sound to be that this islamization is coming to reality.

Meanwhile... Glory be to God.
Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by dayoyak: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Northern Nigeria has been cursed.
They are the most backward region in the whole world and also has clueless religion leader
Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by Dumte(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
yusuf99:
Its a lie they just want paint Muslim black and draw sympathy and Thus tanish pmb govt's name. Thank god its not GEJ ERA by now CAN of worm would have persuaded jona to pump oil money to the attention seekers and their shrine. By now the pastor of that community would have dance and sing hallelujah
you must be a tout
Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by notindome(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
Is this the first case of forced conversion to Islam? No.

When a story is shared all you hear at the end is Thank God, and story close. It's good to Thank God ohh but is that all that should be done?

Are the abductors above the Laws of this country? What happened to the earlier abductors? We have forgotten right?

Who are you to abduct a Muslim girl and forcefully convert her to Christianity? In this country Nigeria? Dem never born you yet.

Sadly this country does not belong to everybody (argue with your keyboard for all I care).

Tomorrow another abduction unfolds and nobody, individuals, Church leaders, Government and organizations alike are concerned about making a serious case, a scapegoat or strong show of condemnation to ensure this inhumane acts stop.

This girl missed her JSC exam for no fault of hers, she has to repeat. What wickedness is this. These conversions are becoming one to many. seriously it needs to stop.

3 Likes

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by demmisab85: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
yusuf99:

It's a lie that is a fake news, despites all the full info and details ?

It's a lie that the name of school is been mentioned with precise dates of events and the names of individual figures mentioned ?

It's a lie that we are just hearing this kind of barbaric news from Northern part of the country.?

Mind you, this happens all the time, have been in the north for 5 years and i can tell you what is it out there.
Don't dilute PMB with Islam issue.
I know you are Islamic apologist and PMB loyalist or a footsolider of both.

2 Likes

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by Glink2018(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
The Muslim community should make their intentions know, instead of sending their agent after innocence young citizens to forcefully convert them to their religion.

This is absurd.

1 Like

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by demmisab85: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
yusuf99:
look at this fool, pastor /idol worshipper what do you know about terrorism who are the terrorist? Israel, America, UK and France are the countries financing and supporting territories in the world. They attack Iraq because of their oil (hiding under the guise of recovering nuclear weapons) an nothing was found, then Afghanistan, Libya these are all Islamic country. What of Israel that kill dozen of Palestine everyday? I advised that even if you'll not accept Islam stop idol worship Because CHRISTIANITY=IDOL WORSHIP

I know you are in serious pain right now with your reply which is very baseless.
Don't worry you shall get over it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lols.... And they said my own God is also Allah?...... I refuse to agree.... Let them go and look for their own god.... Or wake Mohammed up to tell them but will hell fire help Mohammed to see well?

1 Like

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by AeroplaneApple: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Racoon:

From the religion of paedophiles,pussy & virgin hunters. And people are adherents of this satanic cult called faith? angry angry
THE BIG QUESTIONS ARE
1. WHO HAS BEEN ARRESTED?
2. IS NAPTIP AWEAR ?
3. ISNT THIS AN ACT OF KIDNAP ?
4. WHAT HAS CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA DECIDED ON THIS CASE ?
5. ISN'T THIS SYNONYMOUS WITH HUMAN TRAFFICKING
Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
bedspread:
It Amazes Me how a Religion of Peace is Forced on People....

It is Well ooooo

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by Dollarship(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
I believe in God but not religion
Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by AngelicBeing: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Racoon:

From the religion of paedophiles,pussy & virgin hunters. And people are adherents of this satanic cult called faith? angry angry
cool
Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by bedspread: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=SistasRule post=70363624][/quote]we Hear sis... Force is not in tandem with Peace at all at all..

It's war that Forces
Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by Akpacha(m): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Maurz:
and one jewish piece of sh** said the fake a** prophet is the most influential on earth undecidedmtchewww
lol I wish I was able to making comment on that post. I saw that useless post this morning. How a terrorist can become most influential sickening me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by demmisab85: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
yusuf99:

1 Like

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Akpacha:
lol I wish I was able to making comment on that post. I saw that useless post this morning. How a terrorist can become most influential sickening me.
he's dumb, that's all. He even included the "I am that I am" on a list of people like he doesn't know JESUS created that sh** prophet

1 Like

Re: Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos by Haryomide02(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
I don't even believe this, but before u judge, did u even find out maybe it's true or not, may Allah (S.W.T) have mercy upon us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Operative Shoots Bride, Groom, Guests At Wedding Reception / MFM Pastor, David Onyekachukwu, Rapes, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Girl In Abuja / Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.