Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,400 members, 7,846,690 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Join Us To Buy Commodities Together At A Cheaper Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Us To Buy Commodities Together At A Cheaper Rate (326 Views)

How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please / Get Your Nike Slides At A Cheaper Price / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Us To Buy Commodities Together At A Cheaper Rate by Eudes(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello my great entrepreneurs,

I have a striking issue I wish to resolve with the affect ones. Please, can we work together if you do not have enough capital to ship products from the north and other part of the country?

I have made the necessary survey and discovered that transporting goods directly from farmers will help me to make more gain than buying from suppliers who hype the cost of these commodities.

I have contacted some farmers. I wish to supply products like cucumber, garden egg, onion, yam, pepper etc in trailer loads - you can bring your own ideas as well. But my problem now is the necessary capital.

Please, if you are a trustworthy person and you find yourself in this same condition, kindly indicate your interest. I need people who can pool money together to buy these commodities directly from these farmers. My preferred destination is Lagos and Ogun State. If you base in these states and you wish to partner in this business idea, kindly indicate interest. If you have other nonagricultural products in mind, I am open to it.

Later we can discuss on how to maximize the opportunity.

Thanks.
Re: Join Us To Buy Commodities Together At A Cheaper Rate by Eudes(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Anyone interested?

(1) (Reply)

Get Huge Discounts On DSTV Suscription / Gigowin Marble/tiling Group. / MTN May Sell Its 40% Stake In African Online Retailer, Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.