Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Introducing Zain Cug Lines - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Introducing Zain Cug Lines (1983 Views)

3g Wireless Router:insert Your Mtn,glo,etisalat & Zain Sim For Cafe/office / How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software / Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Zain Cug Lines by angela2006: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2010
hi house,i work wit a company selling Zain CUG lines,the lines is for both prepaid and postpain users, the line cost 3,500 and if you have a zain line already, all you do is to migrate, still at the same price 3,500 once you on the package you make free unlimited calls to pple on the same package with you, you also get free unlimited msgs to those pple on the package.ie CUG to CUG numbers are free, then if you calling zainline with your CUG line, its #10 per min, to other network, its #20 per min. you also pay a monthly fee of 1,200 per month, but the first month is free. if you are interested or you need more information, you can call 08033512244 for enquires
Re: Introducing Zain Cug Lines by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 25, 2010
Apart from the monthly fees don't u pay any other fees and is the monthly fee per person in the CUG?.Is it 3,500 per person who wants to join a CUG? And what is the minimum and maximum no of people u can have in a CUG?
Re: Introducing Zain Cug Lines by angela2006: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2010
apart from the 1,200 wich is the monthly fee, you dont pay any other money,and the 3,500 is per person.all you just do is to buy recahrge cards wen you want to call other networks.and the 3,500 is also per person,and you can ve as many pple as possible to join the CUG lines,like friends family gf or bf. call me for any clarification 08033512244.thanks
Re: Introducing Zain Cug Lines by tesseylove: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hello
My name is tessey,i saw your profile today(atwww.nairaland.com) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address( tesseymurphy@hotmail.com) I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
(Remember the distance or co lour does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
Thanks
tessey,
Re: Introducing Zain Cug Lines by vknights(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pls is this service still available?

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Introduces Free Weekend Calls / HTC One X 32GB Factory Unlocked & Unbranded & BB 9700 For Sale (lagos & Ibadan) / Samsung Galaxy S3 With Pack So Clean USA Used ASOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.