Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is A Major In US Army. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is A Major In US Army. Photos (1021 Views)

Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / Mother And Daughter Who Looks So Much Alike Goes Nude (see Photos / Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is A Major In US Army. Photos by CastedDude: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian lady identified as Major Tokunbo Benson, who recently graduated from US Army Command and General Staff College. The lady who graduated on Thursday, August 16, 2018 (yesterday) - is set to become a Lt. Colonel.

The father is a retired soldier and now his two daughters have decided to trend in the military path. 

Her mother who is proud of her achievements - took to Facebook to share the good news as she revealed how she dealt with her daughter for disrespecting their teacher years ago in Alabama, USA.

Read below; 

Major Tokunbo Benson, who graduated from US Army Command and General Staff College August 16, 2018. She and classmates in elementary school disrespected their teacher in Birmingham, Alabama USA. Parents were called in by the school Principal. Corporal punishment is allowed in Alabama State.

Before parents arrived, I was there before them. I went to Major Tokunbo Benson’s Principal. I said to her Principal. Can I have the school paddle?. He handed the paddle over to me. 

I spanked her with the paddle before the students, Principal, Assistant Principal, and her Teacher. I said to her how much Teachers are paid to be disrespected.

Since then I didn’t go to school for use of Corporal Punishment. My rule of thumb was if my children disrespect their elders, Teachers, authority, and public, I’ll be at the school or anywhere to disgrace them in presence of everybody. I never cover up my children misbehaviors.

Today, Major Tokunbo Benson is commanding soldiers under her. She was once a Company Commander in Schofield Barracks, Hawaii. She’s more discipline than me who taught her discipline. Honestly, my children are more discipline than me mostly the girls in the Army.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/nigerian-woman-celebrates-her-daughter-who-is-a-major-in-us-army-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is A Major In US Army. Photos by CastedDude: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is A Major In US Army. Photos by profnigga(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kkk. congrats ma
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is A Major In US Army. Photos by Donald95(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
What sort of name is Tokumbo Benson

Are they second hand cigarette undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is A Major In US Army. Photos by IPOBrep: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
name checked

afonja amaka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is A Major In US Army. Photos by Kharol1234: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
major tokunbo congrat
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is A Major In US Army. Photos by gaby(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Beautifully beautiful and a great achievement.
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is A Major In US Army. Photos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tokunbo Benson
ncan emergency response needed over I repeat, its an emergency, response needed immediately
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is A Major In US Army. Photos by Donald3d(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Donald95:
What sort of name is Tokumbo Benson

Are they second hand cigarette undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is A Major In US Army. Photos by mytime24(f): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
I knw her tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / Why President Buhari's First Wife Packed Out Of His House / Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.