Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me (1025 Views)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce / My Sister’s Husband Rejected Her After Traditional Wedding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by yankeenowo(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2020
Robbers enter my neighbour house, ask for all the money and valuables. After they collect what they can, they give the man of the house a gun with instruction to shoot his wife, or he shot himself. The man get the gun, point it at his wife and hesitates. He is thinking what he has gone through in life with his wife, and how she had suffered and sacrificed for him...

He hand back the gun and says" I am sorry I can't do this".

The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to his wife with the sane instruction.
The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband's head and pulls the trigger. But at last, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers get their gun and walk out the house laughing..

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1.if u were the man in the house how would u react towards ur wife.
2.if u were the wife, what explanation can u give to ur husband.
3.if u were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice will u give.

Drop ur comments and this should really be an interesting topic to discuss, thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by DanseMacabre(m): 5:54pm On May 01, 2020
grin

To be honest if I were the man, I wouldn't hold it against my wife. It's just being pragmatic.

It doesn't mean that we're not signing our divorce papers that day that day sha...

5 Likes

Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by ibkayee(f): 5:56pm On May 01, 2020
yankeenowo:
Robbers enter my neighbour house, ask for all the money and valuables. After they collect what they can, they give the man of the house a gun with instruction to shoot his wife, or he shot himself. The man get the gun, point it at his wife and hesitates. He is thinking what he has gone through in life with his wife, and how she had suffered and sacrificed for him...

He hand back the gun and says" I am sorry I can't do this".

The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to his wife with the sane instruction.
The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband's head and pulls the trigger. But at last, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers get their gun and walk out the house laughing..

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1.if u were the man in the house how would u react towards ur wife.
2.if u were the wife, what explanation can u give to ur husband.
3.if u were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice will u give.

Drop ur comments and this should really be an interesting topic to discuss, thanks for your cooperation.
This could mean anything, so maybe he deserved it lol who knows

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by ehbellsho(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2020
the trust, love and care towards the wife will reduce and to gain all back she has to go EXTRA mile without wavering.

I won't divorce her because of the incident.
Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 01, 2020
Old story come alive

Single ladies see my signature.
Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by yanabasee1(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2020
Straight up divorce....

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by illicit(m): 6:04pm On May 01, 2020
anything happens under pressure

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 01, 2020
As the husband I won't say anything oo! I'll just start singing:

"Satan pack your load and go (3x)
In Jesus Name."

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by Kingosytex(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2020
It is very clear and evident that the said woman doesn't wish her husband well.

Ndi Igbo si na ejiro enyo ekiri ihe agba n'aka...You don't need a mirror to observe the bracelets on your wrist.

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by neonly: 6:24pm On May 01, 2020
Only a mumu will still of staying in d same house with dat kind of person
U won't see all dis feminist typing now but if it was d opposite nairaland for don fail from heaven

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by bukatyne(f): 6:25pm On May 01, 2020
neonly:
U won't see all dis feminist typing now but if it was d opposite nairaland for don fail from heaven

Chillax, the story has been recycled hundreds of times.

The part two is coming out soon.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by neonly: 6:41pm On May 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Can't wait pls remember to share with me

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 01, 2020
neonly:

Can't wait pls remember to share with me
We have been waiting for part 2 since cheesy
Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by efficiencie(m): 3:11am On May 03, 2020
Only the greatest fool on planet earth will remain under the same roof with such a woman...under pressure we reveal our innermost intentions and she just revealed hers...for the sake of your life, divorce her, break all contacts with her and vanish...who knows, an assassin may come knocking on your door courtesy of your wife!
Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by Vyolet(f): 5:41am On May 03, 2020
Don't be quick to trust that man, he may already know the gun is not loaded and pretended like he truly cared.

The woman in her own part acted under pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by chriskosherbal(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2020
Vyolet:
Don't be quick to trust that man, he may already know the gun is not loaded and pretended like he truly cared.

The woman in her own part acted under pressure.
look at you lady quickly shifting the goal post to suit yourself, women sef

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by fireback: 9:00am On May 03, 2020
as long as she was not the one that invited the robbers, she should not have shot the husband no matter how fearful she is. she should have handed the gun back to the robbers and allow them to do their job by themselves. she has no power or right to decide who dies in the robbery.

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by Day169: 10:48am On May 03, 2020
I think of this story as a parable to describe the typical family home, as an eternal 'cold war' between many couples, in this way..
The man as the breadwinner of the home thinks he is doing all he can for his family but doesn't receive the respect and adoration he deserves from his wife, yet as a man, he'll continue to do what he feels he can to uphold the family.
.. similarly the woman is probably fed up of slaving for the man without being appreciated for keeping the home (.. including her night duty in z oza room).
So, judgement day presents itself in the form of the robbery scene. His assertion as the 'Man in the house' forbids him to take the woman's life under any circumstances, but the wife feeling repeatedly unappreciated and perhaps humiliated up to the point of contemplating a life without her husband, suddenly picks up the gun and is betrayed by her frustration..
See why men are from Mars, and women from Venus? wink
.. life goes on.
Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by Adejuwon26(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2020
Wait, they came with empty gun. None of them is going out, we die there. Will sort my wife's own later.
Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 03, 2020
Perhaps they handed them the empty one. You never can tell how many were in their possession
Adejuwon26:
Wait, they came with empty gun. None of them is going out, we die there. Will sort my wife's own later.

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by Adejuwon26(m): 1:11am On May 04, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Perhaps they handed them the empty one. You never can tell how many were in their possession
That's true tho'
Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by PureGoldh(m): 1:28am On May 04, 2020
Just speechless

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by AreaFada2: 10:30am On May 05, 2020
neonly:
Oh one above already said maybe the hubby deserved to die.

Fact is after killing the hubby, who is to say the robbers won't kill her too?
Re: Husband Rejected To Kill His Wife But His Wife Accepted To Shoot Me by Richy4(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2020
bukatyne:

To be honest, I heard it in 2014 if my memory serves me right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Guy That Proposed To Her Is (outcast) Her Parent Said No / Urgent Assistance Needed / Confused: What State Should I Do My NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.