Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Love And Romance: The Single Woman’s Guide To Dating! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Romance: The Single Woman’s Guide To Dating! (292 Views)

I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out / Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Romance: The Single Woman’s Guide To Dating! by Theladysroom: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Dating particularly here in Nigeria can sometimes be a daunting affair. There’s a certain level of experience and awareness required to navigate your way through.
Dating particularly here in Nigeria can sometimes be a daunting affair. There’s a certain level of experience and awareness required to navigate your way through. I know this because I have heard and seen stories of younger ladies pushed to sorrow and tears simply from the dating process. But it doesn’t have to be so. With a few guidelines, you can avoid unnecessary stress and heartache. Some of them are listed below;

Be Your Own Person
Know yourself and what is important to you. Self-love and thriving friendships, as well as the consistent pursuit of your own interests, will work together to make you your own woman. The will lead to you naturally attracting people who fits into your lifestyle. It will also leave you happy, whether you are single or in a relationship. Read more...https://theladysroom.ng/single-womans-guide-dating

(1) (Reply)

My People: See How To Find True Joy If You've Lost Everything / A 27-year-old Man And His Wife, Have Been Arrested For Trafficking Their Child.. / Watch The Video Of Young African Lady Who Marries Herself After College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.