Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (501 Views)

RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Goodness4525: 6:16am On Aug 27, 2018
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, on Monday stated that he does not want to live up to 120 years.
Adeboye said this at the birthday service held in honour of Pastor Yerima El-Samaila of the Faith Foundation Church who turned 70 years.
The event held at the Justice Idris Legbo Kutigi International Conference Centre, Minna, Nigeria.
Adeboye said;
“It is not how long you live but how well you spend your life, I don’t want to be 120 years old, longevity is good but there is a limit.
“People don’t want to die because they don’t know where they are going, I know where I am going, I have seen heaven, I have seen my house in heaven, I know what is waiting for me there, heaven is beautiful, and I can’t wait to go.
“I want to finish what I have to do here and finish it well, any of us can go at any moment we have to get ready for home,”
He therefore challenged Christians to be committed to God more than ever before, saying that:
“Many Christians are getting distracted from God”.
“Christians should not forget the most important reason why they are here, adding that it was to show God’s glory.”
The RCCG leader advised other men of God to;
“stop playing church and become committed to the almighty God and do their utmost so that when they are leaving they can also say they have fulfilled their purpose.”
������

Re: I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Goodness4525: 6:18am On Aug 27, 2018
grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by dingbang(m): 6:22am On Aug 27, 2018
cool
Re: I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by GOFRONT(m): 6:25am On Aug 27, 2018
shocked

We, the gullible sheeples also must have to see our various houses in Heaven.......Nigeria is already a Hell.....If u know u know b dat
Re: I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 27, 2018
Well... U're the sole owner of u mind and mouth u can say whatever u feel is ok to get more gullible followers
Re: I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by realmindz: 6:26am On Aug 27, 2018
If truly the old con artist believed that statement, he won't be acquiring so much properties here on earth at the expense of people's sweat / vanity.
Re: I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by forreelinc(m): 6:28am On Aug 27, 2018
shocked thief sef dey go heaven? Ose make I go yahoo today so my heaven go sure
Re: I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Goodness4525: 6:53am On Aug 27, 2018
forreelinc:
shocked thief sef dey go heaven? Ose make I go yahoo today so my heaven go sure
This is morning,i think u should not start ur day with trouble cos his defenders will soon come for ur head�
Re: I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Goodness4525: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

We, the gullible sheeples also must have to see our various houses in Heaven.......Nigeria is already a Hell.....If u know u know b dat
well,u can ask him if he saw other house/houses for his gullible fellows,but I doubt this man saw anything just a publicity stunt as usual
Re: I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Jbleenk: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2018
He can't wait to go there? What's he waiting for? sniper is only 300 quid go get one.

(1) (Reply)

Praise Provokes God's Power / God Works According To His Time Table. / What Is The Meaning Of AMEN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.