Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m (48094 Views)

Gunmen Abduct 13 In Abuja Community, Demand N900m Ransom / Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom / Banker Accused Of Stealing Customers’ N11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by easyfem(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
which tribe would i attack now ooooooooooooooo

fulani is saint on dix matter
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by ehissi(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
My esusu.......oooooh them do my small esusu whey I keep for bank, runaway.... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
sad
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by scholes23(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
amaniro:
Like the police dem selves are not theiflipsrsealed
oga what are u saying? Is that the issue on ground
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Harrynight(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2018

They should jus decamp to APC and have their sins forgiven

1 Like

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Angolar(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Omo see gobe shocked shocked
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Richwole: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Police why look for them when you can find them on Facebook search
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Oxtertee(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
abokibuhari:
This one is mixture
Mixture of afonjas n biafruad

1 Like

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
Coperate thieves, why always men

1 Like

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Richwole: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
Check on Facebook.
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by donbachi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tomorro they will be posting vacation pics from dubai,driving expensive cars,look good and smelling nice...family and friends,will be wishing to be like them...haters will be hating...mtchww!hopeless people.
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
At least, they observed Federal Character in their deal, not like Buhari that will do it alone with Daura people.
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by DAntivirus: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Philpham:
There is a woman among men grin
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by jibs4lv(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
abokibuhari:
This one is mixture
Infact, giving somebody hard time to checkmate grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by agaliboy: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
A very disappointing write-up for names checkers

2 Likes

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by fajob: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Na waoh
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Temptee101(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bad moment for ncan

This one na mixture
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Bawizzo(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ha!! Dix one na wazobia collabo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Just2endowed2(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
DAntivirus:
There is always unity in corruption...

But let us not forget - "Stealing is not Corruption" - Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

grin

Is nepotism not corruption?
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by gaby(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
This is wazobia collaboration. Federal character duly observed.
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by wink2015(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
IS THIS STEALING RELATED TO THE FCMB HACKING OF CUSTOMER BANK ACCOUNT IN UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE WHICH MANY OF FCMB CUSTOMER STARTED RECEIVING SMS ALERT OF ILLICIT WITHDRAWAL FROM THEIR ONLINE ( INTERNET BANKING ) ACCOUNT.

Please the Nigeria Police should release the name of the bank in question.

I think these bankers may have fled the country but detail search must be carried out to confirm their location and get them arrested.

Since the advent of digital banking there have been high fraud level in the financial sectors of Nigeria.

Many bank officials are just criminals.

The Banking industry in Nigeria must review the calibre of staff that they employ in their banks.

Many criminal are employed just because they are beautiful, have quality and rich cv or their relations is a big time customer of the bank.

NIGERIA NEEDS GRAND MOTHERS AND GRAND FATHERS IN THE BANKING SECTORS WHO HAVE LANDED PROPERTY IN NIGERIA WHICH CAN BE USE AS SECURITY AGAINST FRAUD

Many of these young bankers are just too ambitious.

They want to build estate in Dubai, Qatar, Singapore, New York, London etc

They want to be a real estate owners and this is driving them into banking fraud and stealing of customer deposit.

The elders or aged people are not attractive to the banking industry who see them as old fashion.

But see the big money these banks are loosing to youthful bankers, attractive and sexy ladies etc

2 Likes

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Bawizzo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Philpham:
are u still using dat small nokia, or ur eye is jux paining u?

1 Like

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by pawesome(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
I know say IPOB and Afonja must de dia

1 Like

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Premiumwriter: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
sexybaby22:

N.C.A.N Secretary- General !!!

I see you wink

@Topic:

The best action to take is running out of the country, maybe by Bus to Ghana or a neighbouring African country if they haven't flown out already.
how they want take travel with all that money

Maybe buy bitcoin or something?
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by enemyofprogress: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
All of them are igbos
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
FcMB crooks. They wont live on thier salaries. Dem go dey use bank money do business, FX,real estate , loans. Oppressing thier colleagues wey no soji. Well enjoy ur future home. Ikoyo prisons
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
I know say Ibo person must join. Dem no dey disappoint for money matter. Igbo amaka grin

abokibuhari:
This one is mixture

1 Like

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by kurt09(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Meringe:
This is not what happened.

This have confirmed that you should not believe everything you read . Christain Akanaga didn't steal customer money. He was involved in Fx deal that went wrong and backfired at him.
I can relate. The day i read something that I witnessed on newspapers, I was shocked.

1 Like

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by ednut1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
wink2015:
IS THIS STEALING RELATED TO THE FCMB HACKING OF CUSTOMER BANK ACCOUNT IN UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE WHICH MANY OF FCMB CUSTOMER STARTING RECEIVING SMS ALERT OF ILLICIT WITHDRAWAL FROM THEIR ONLINE ( INTERNET BANKING ) ACCOUNT.

Please the Nigeria Police should release the name of the bank in question.

I think these bankers may have fled the country but detail search must be carried out to confirm their location and get them arrested.

Since the advent of digital banking there have been high fraud level in the financial sectors of Nigeria.

Many bank officials are just criminals.

The Banking industry in Nigeria must review the calibre of staff that they employ in their banks.

Many criminal are employed just because they are beautiful, have quality and rich cv or their relations is a big time customer of the bank.

NIGERIA NEEDS GRAND MOTHERS AND GRAND FATHERS IN THE BANKING SECTORS WHO HAVE LANDED PROPERTY IN NIGERIA WHICH CAN BE USE AS SECURITY AGAINST FRAUD
its fcmb

3 Likes

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by tunary(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
how them wan classify this one now Yoruba Ibo collabo
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by okerekeikpo: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Anytime I see an afonja working in a bank I just laf because I know that one day they will steal their money, ritual and scam na there u go see them

1 Like

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by odehman: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Na wa o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVM9CBVgcV4

Subscribe to our channel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi / Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.