Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m (48096 Views)

Gunmen Abduct 13 In Abuja Community, Demand N900m Ransom / Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom / Banker Accused Of Stealing Customers’ N11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Alanine1123: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
They are heartless, they are selfish and they don't have any human feeling.. Is because you have human feeling that is why you know that stealing of others people money is evil.

Fierce11:
Human being sef... You steal someones life earning and possession.. Some are even borrowed sef.. Then you start spending and showing off with another's wealth.. Meanwhile, you know the physical, mental, emotional and psychological issue your victim would currently be facing.. It shall never be well with these type of people.. Btw, How do these thieves even sleep at night biko?
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by DaddyNimo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
900m?? with dat amount of money I don't expect them to still be anywhere on the continent...i expect them to be chilling on an island with bikini girls, ice cool coconut and baby oil
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by victme1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Linda nathief grin
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Charly68: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Oh God,our leaders have infested these young boys with the virus of corruption..
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by tbliss22(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
wisino1:
Afonja and ipod colabo ..........can any good thing come out from Nazareth?

Lolz.... Na afonja, ipob and calabar altogether
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by ashala(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ewooo

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by liberation100: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Awon boys and girls don carry money and japa as in japa....oga director am sorry for you.

Dem share d money equally ...each gets N100,000,000 chaiiii

If you get money Wetin we gain...that's the songs those bankers were listening to when doing the transaction....

Oluwa no forget me too....bless me with all the money
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by marttol: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nawteemaxie:
undecided
please I have been seeing this picture, what does it says, couldn't decode it... Please
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Jahbles93: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
The Nigerian Police force has declared nine bankers wanted for stealing various amount of money from depositors of a new generation bank, the police acted on petitions it received from the bank and its customers on the disappearance of a large sum of money from their various accounts.

They include Oshiojum Chibuzor Wilson, Juwon Faromoh, Akanaga Christian, Linda Chekwube, Matthew Akpan, Oluwasoji Ajetumobi, Nelson Omuzagha, Ogunlaja Ganiyu and Adeyemi Omitogun.

No bi no too young to rule, na no too young to steal. Imagine the youths we've been fighting for to control power in Nigeria.

Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
marttol:
please I have been seeing this picture, what does it says, couldn't decode it... Please

Read between the lines.
It doesn`t say anything.
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
The Nigerian Police force has declared nine bankers wanted for stealing various amount of money from depositors of a new generation bank, the police acted on petitions it received from the bank and its customers on the disappearance of a large sum of money from their various accounts.

They include Oshiojum Chibuzor Wilson, Juwon Faromoh, Akanaga Christian, Linda Chekwube, Matthew Akpan, Oluwasoji Ajetumobi, Nelson Omuzagha, Ogunlaja Ganiyu and Adeyemi Omitogun.

https://lailasnews.com/police-declare-9-bankers-wanted-for-stealing-customers-deposits-totaling-over-n500million/

NCAN character commission well distributed here!
Re: Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m by rhames(m): 5:31am On Aug 18, 2018
High Crimes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi / Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.