Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. (690 Views)

am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls / This is the height of friendzone(pics) / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. by Bass123(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Admin put this on the front page if you can pls.
I am in love with this lady since from tertiary institution and the only thing stopping me from getting married to her ever since was money.
Now all of us are working but the income is not upto what I expect myself to keep a lady at home as a wife. I am a crusader of feed your family well and properly. I love seeing my wife healthy well taken care of.

Awhile back, she'd stayed with me for good 3 months and some weeks before she got her apartment.
My problem started when she made a male friend at her working place and they became pretty close enough so much so that she'd stayed and made love to him and each time if I asked "she'd told me we are just friends with benefits " its kills me each time she said that.

There wasn't any conversation I will have with her she'd not mentioned the guys name. Even when I told her not to go to his house she will say yes but somehow I'd found out she has gone to his place again.
I told her I really need her to trust me so we could build a family together, she'll often say no we are not meant to be together.

The challenge now with me is that, I want to break free and move on with my life but I am finding it very difficult to let go of her. What can I do to be free, sometimes I'd think I should go violently on her but that is foolishness. I don't know what to do save a brother.

I am addicted to this lady, she don't call me if I don't call. When she was with me the guy will call and she will rush to pick his call but when I call her she don't pick sometimes. Don't forget I call her always I don't spare my units before you will think I don't call her as the other guy does.
I remember some months back she traveled and I called all through out that day to know if she has arrived safely but she didn't pick my phone calls, so I called again the next day she picked and told me she was busy that was why she didn't pick.
Same week when she came back to my place, she was in a hurry to put a call to this guy, she has not even removed her cloth or anything that the guy has been calling her, she had to call back. I was furious by that decision after the call I told her is disrespectful to do that, having in mind she did not return my call with such urgency when I did call.
She apologized but I was hurt.
The question is how do I go away from her?
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. by IamAirforce1: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lol
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. by Bass123(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bass123:
I am in love with this lady since from tertiary institution and the only thing stopping me from getting married to her ever since was money.
Now all of us are working but the income is not upto what I expect myself to keep a lady at home as a wife. I am a crusader of feed your family well and properly. I love seeing my wife healthy well taken care of.

Awhile back, she'd stayed with me for good 3 months and some weeks before she got her apartment.
My problem started when she made a male friend at her working place and they became pretty close enough so much so that she'd stayed and made love to him and each time if I asked "she'd told me we are just friends with benefits " its kills me each time she said that.

There wasn't any conversation I will have with her she'd not mentioned the guys name. Even when I told her not to go to his house she will say yes but somehow I'd found out she has gone to his place again.
I told her I really need her to trust me so we could build a family together, she'll often say no we are not meant to be together.

The challenge now with me is that, I want to break free and move on with my life but I am finding it very difficult to let go of her. What can I do to be free, sometimes I'd think I should go violently on her but that is foolishness. I don't know what to do save a brother.

I am addicted to this lady, she don't call me if I don't call. When she was with me the guy will call and she will rush to pick his call but when I call her she don't pick sometimes. Don't forget I call her always I don't spare my units before you will think I don't call her as the other guy does.
I remember some months back she traveled and I called all through out that day to know if she has arrived safely but she didn't pick up the phone, so I called again the next day she picked and told me she was busy that was why she didn't pick.
Same week when she came back to my place, she was in a hurry to put a call to this guy, she has not even removed her cloth or anything that the guy has been calling her, she had to call back. I was furious by that decision after the call I told her is disrespectful to do that, having in mind she did not return my call with such urgency when I did call.
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. by ashewoboy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
you are a pvssy nigger. turn to a brute and watch her give you your deserved respect. buh I would advise that you let her go. she dey craze. is she the only lady in the world? she is taking your love for granted. you only know you love her when you let her go "in passenger's voice".

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. by tuasefemi(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
This story sounds like a teenage boy's innocent love escapade, but you said you were out of university already, and even working, that shows you're no longer a teenager.
My advice: Since you so much love her that you hardly can do without her, according to your story, get close to another pretty girl, you can even arrange it with the girl, if possible... Behave as if you don't really care so much about her as you used to do... Make it obvious to her that you are now in love with another girl, even though you are not... Let this go on for like two months, if after two months nothing changes positively about her behavior towards you, then be rest assured that she's actually not meant for you! Then you move on with your beautiful life!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. by kizolo(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
You a good dude. Most times good dudes don't get laid.

Stop being a good dude.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. by loverboys: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Be wise
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bro the truth is that she is not the one for you...
You made it so by your actions and inactions....

You see, there are things we like to hear that we would never hear from the person we would like to hear them from, but don't be so deaf as to hear it from the one who says it from their heart.

Move on...... You are the price here.....
She lost not you....

That having been said, buy data at very cheap rates.......
Check my signature.
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. by Diegostan(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
tuasefemi:
This story sounds like a teenage boy's innocent love escapade, but you said you were out of university already, and even working, that shows you're no longer a teenager.
My advice: Since you so much love her that you hardly can do without her, according to your story, get close to another pretty girl, you can even arrange it with the girl, if possible... Behave as if you don't really care so much about her as you used to do... Make it obvious to her that you are now in love with another girl, even though you are not... Let this go on for like two months, if after two months nothing changes positively about her behavior towards you, then be rest assured that she's actually not meant for you! Then you move on with your beautiful life!

So he should tour with another innocent girl's heart

Re: How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 18, 2018
Sir Jeora the Andal

Re: How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. by coolh3ad(m): 1:44am On Aug 18, 2018
She already told you that you are "Friends with Benefit". Oga, don't you know the meaning of that?.Is this a joke?
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. by Auladimeji(m): 1:57am On Aug 18, 2018
Bass123:

I remember some months back she traveled and I called all through out that day to know if she has arrived safely but she didn't, so I called again the next day she picked and told me she was busy that was why she didn't pick.
Honestly, I felt for you, Loving someone who doesn't loves you is heart breaking

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. by may320: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2018
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Friendzone Relationships... Advice Pls. by may320: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2018
What else do you need to know that this lady doesnt want you? Guess she's beautiful and you are just obsessed with the look.
Start dating another decent lady and forget about her. Having another lady who cares for you will make you forget her quickly and easily.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Unique Wedding Dresses / After Lady Lied To Her Boyfriend She Was Sick, She Dressed Naked To Party With.. / Planet 7(christian Singles For Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.