Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

OFFICIAL: Udinese Sign Nigerian Defender William Troost-ekong (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Udinese Sign Nigerian Defender William Troost-ekong (Photos) (262 Views)

PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. / Meet Ogbonna Okemiri, Nigerian Defender Who Plays With One Eye / Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Udinese Sign Nigerian Defender William Troost-ekong (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
SportDab.com.ng

Serie A club Udinese have announced the signing of Nigerian defender William Troost-Ekong from Turkish club Bursaspor.

The 25-year-old agreed to join the club and replace centre-back Danilo who left the club for Bologna.

He spent last season with Bursaspor and scored twice in 34 appearances for the Turkish club.

Ekong confirmed his transfer on twitter and wrote:

"I want to say a big thank you to everyone in Bursa and Bursaspor especially my teammates and staff for everything.

"I will always have great memories of my time in Turkey as a player but also as a man.

"However the time has come for a new step in my career."

Photos:>>http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/08/official-udinese-sign-nigerian-defender.html

cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed Salah, Modrić And Ronaldo Up For UEFA Men’s Player Of The Year Award / Leicester Vs Liverpool 1-2 All Goals And Highlights -2018 / Juventus, Utd & Madrid Win, Cr7 Sees Red, City Lose To Lyon – Champions League W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.