Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,815 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Pastor’s Song Allegedly Brings A Dead Child Back To Life In Kogi State (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor’s Song Allegedly Brings A Dead Child Back To Life In Kogi State (photos) (424 Views)

"My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor’s Song Allegedly Brings A Dead Child Back To Life In Kogi State (photos) by 11Ebiscoo: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
A hospital worker identified as Mrs Rachael Ochibi has narrated how a Pastor’s song allegedly brought a dead child back to life.

According to her, the child swallowed a chess pawn and choked on it. While he was being transported in an ambulance after he was declared dead, she began playing the song of pastor Eneche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre on her phone to the hearing of the lifeless child and he immediately ‘jacked’ back to life.

Read below as shared by Mrs Rachael J. Ochibi, a member of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Lokoja Central on Facebook:

On Friday 10th of August, a child was rushed to the hospital where i work (at the military hospital Lokoja) bleeding from the nose and mouth profusely and later gave up (he actually swallowed a chess pawn). In that condition, i laid him on my chest inside the ambulance, prayed for him and began to play senior pastor’s (Dr. pastor Paul Enenche) song (when you are there) from my phone into the ears of the lifeless child. Immediately the child jacked back to life and was later booked for surgery. But before the surgery could take place, he vomited the chess pawn which he swallowed and was later discharged without surgery. Praise the Lord. Mrs Rachael J. Ochibi, Dunamis Lokoja Central.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/pastors-song-allegedly-brings-dead.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: Pastor’s Song Allegedly Brings A Dead Child Back To Life In Kogi State (photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
All praise to God
Re: Pastor’s Song Allegedly Brings A Dead Child Back To Life In Kogi State (photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Thank you Jesus. Alhamdulillah.
Re: Pastor’s Song Allegedly Brings A Dead Child Back To Life In Kogi State (photos) by Arda1000(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Akuko Ifo
Re: Pastor’s Song Allegedly Brings A Dead Child Back To Life In Kogi State (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin
Re: Pastor’s Song Allegedly Brings A Dead Child Back To Life In Kogi State (photos) by HigherEd: 1:00am On Aug 18, 2018
Thank you Jesus! You've been doing mega silent miracles since the earth began. Thank you for all your supernatural deliverance in all of the earth.
Re: Pastor’s Song Allegedly Brings A Dead Child Back To Life In Kogi State (photos) by boringnigerian: 1:53am On Aug 18, 2018
Why am I the first person to ask why a child has access to tiny, inedible objects they can put in their mouth and swallow?
Re: Pastor’s Song Allegedly Brings A Dead Child Back To Life In Kogi State (photos) by InansBobo(m): 3:27am On Aug 18, 2018
All praise To God

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Gift; In Order Not To Neglect Jesus,all Christians Must Embrace Islam / Dead Girl Allegedly Brought Back To Life By Evangelist In Ebonyi / Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground In Plateau State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.