Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother (30250 Views)

Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites / Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by dasauce(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
Fire down sister! Nothing do you.

I can imagine them being very angry sorrowful at how happy you are. They be like.. grin

Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
murphyibiam15:
why does this ugwuanyi always dress like a northerner...is Nsukka now part of north?
IGBOS are not tribalistic.
They see the world we live in differently.
They love peace and harmony
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Caseless: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Governor of Enugu State, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Senator Godswill Akpabio and wife, Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio attended the funeral of Akpabio's grand mother-in-law, late Madam Mercy Uduoku Neife Igwenagu (Nee Adinde) at the Christ the King Parish Aguobuowa, Ezeagu Local Government Area, Enugu State on Saturday, August 17,2018.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/gov-ugwuanyiakpabio-and-wife-at-burial.html
you didn't see Sullivan chime there?
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by safetyInspector(m): 4:15am On Aug 18, 2018
If you only understand the meaning of her first two lines.
Corrinthians:
Kai ooo! You want to kill these people? grin
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by toprealman: 6:35am On Aug 18, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Umu Nwanyi Igbo Amaka!

To Every Strong Nigerian Politician, there is an Igbo Woman attached!

Uncommon Burial!

Uncommon Defection!
uncommon campaign in an uncommon ground
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by murphyibiam15(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:

IGBOS are not tribalistic.
They see the world we live in differently.
They love peace and harmony
oga hapu ihe a...a bum onye Igbo...how many times have the northern governors dressed like Igbos and how many times has he ever dressed as an igbo
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Spaxon(f): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
simeotexy:
grin awo ambang ade awo uko
anaang
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Itzurboi(m): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Spaxon:
anaang
watz up dear, itz been a while, how have you been?
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Spaxon(f): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2018
been in school..

but i'll be in for the holidays
Itzurboi:
watz up dear, itz been a while, how have you been?
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Itzurboi(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2018
Spaxon:
been in school..
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Itzurboi(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2018
Spaxon:
been in school..

Thought as much, nice to hear from you again... anyway xmas is coming soon, don't use santa to send me my gift, i want father christmas.
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Spaxon(f): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2018
Itzurboi:
Thought as much, nice to hear from you again... anyway xmas is coming soon, don't use santa to send me my gift, i want father christmas.
i'll be in uyo for the holidys
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Itzurboi(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2018
Spaxon:

i'll be in uyo for the holidys
Okay, i would love to chat you up... kindly flash/call me on , it's safer dropping ma digit
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Spaxon(f): 10:23am On Aug 28, 2018
Itzurboi:
Okay, i would love to chat you up... kindly flash/call me on 08147974903, it's safer dropping ma digit
you think so?
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Itzurboi(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2018
Spaxon:
you think so?
Lol, letz continue our chat offline... Expecting
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Spaxon(f): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2018
Itzurboi:
Lol, letz continue our chat offline... Expecting
thats fast
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Itzurboi(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Spaxon:
thats fast
My dear friend, dont get things twisted... i just feel it would be better our conversation is offline... Then we can discuss the "thats fast" issh, what do you think?
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by dododawa1: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2018
Akpabio carrying lifeless beer
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Spaxon(f): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Itzurboi:
My dear friend, dont get things twisted... i just feel it would be better our conversation is offline... Then we can discuss the "thats fast" issh, what do you think?
seems you're clever
Re: Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother by Itzurboi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Spaxon:
seems you're clever
Smiles....

(1) (2) (Reply)

"60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book / "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.