Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

How I Became Depressed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Became Depressed (394 Views)

Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became Depressed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
“I lost my well-paying job in 2000. It was a real shocker for me then. I had no prior warning. No plans for my life after work. But I had 3 kids and a wife. The eldest of my children was 7 years old.

On that fateful day, I got to work and couldn’t login to my workstation. Several attempts were made but remained unfruitful. I must confess it never crossed my mind the issue could have been HR related. How could it be, anyway? I was promoted 3 months prior. I was the branch manager in charge of a thriving section of the company. I felt I was doing well with the organization.

I had thought the state of my mind that morning made it difficult for me to remember my login details. My wife and I had a disagreement earlier in the car on our way to work. So I wasn’t in any of my best of moods.

Not long after this event, my fellow colleagues were helping me have a relaxed atmosphere, especially since I had related to them what had transpired between my wife and me. I remember how one of them even teased me jokingly saying “call madam to release you o!”

To continue reading please click:

http://joyiseki.com/how-i-became-depressed/

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of Heart Attack! / Benefits Of Drinking Water Often / How To Boost Your Metabolism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.