Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola (14523 Views)

Port Harcourt-Aba Train Service Begins Operation Month End – FG / Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor / Airspace To Be Shut As Aviation Unions Back Labour Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by Tomoyayi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sleekfingers:
Nice move. But traffic go tie wrapper o

Com wear leggings ontop cheesy
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by jchioma: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Boot and Jack
Power generation has moved from 4,000mw to 7,000mw. The responsibility of now bringing power to your homes lies now with the Distribution Companies,” he said.

So, it's now fault of the distribution company if we don't have light... Hmm more like APC
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by zinizta: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
3 years of A.P.C > 16 years of P.D.P.... and if we must vote out Buhari then vote in technocrats like Kingsley Moghalu not one overgrown spoilt Adult brat from the North West nor the ex customs officer who was alsoaone time Vee Pee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by bigpicture001: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
RexTramadol1:
I love Fashola a lot

He's bn working round the clock

And Rotimi is also doing a little too

Buh Buhari's administration is a disaster.......
...working where..remember he is no more gov of lagos. so y d heck does he work only in LAGOS with tax payers money contributed by even ppl in Taraba, Ebonyi, sokoto etc...for crying out loud he is naija's most tribalistic minister ever..!
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by amansi(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Bad news for the idiotic pigs of biafra.
They should go back to the east.

How does this topic relate what you've wrote?
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by zinizta: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
bigpicture001:
...working where..remember he is no more gov of lagos. so y d heck does he work only in LAGOS with tax payers money contributed by even ppl in Taraba, Ebonyi, sokoto etc...for crying out loud he is naija's most tribalistic minister ever..!

i dont believe your allegations are true...

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by lordm(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Olanireti:
Hmm

They should just act fast and ease up traffickers. This is one of busiest roads in Lagos for crying out loud. They should bear in mind the inconveniences they ll be causing people
so you would prefer the bridge to fall n scatter, later you will say we lack maintenance
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by Sleekfingers: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=bigpicture001 post=70373479]...working where..remember he is no more gov of lagos. so y d heck does he work only in LAGOS with tax payers money contributed by even ppl in Taraba, Ebonyi, sokoto etc...for crying out loud he is naija's most tribalistic minister ever..![/quote

Lagos is the economic city of this country. How much tax ebonyi , abia , kogi, bayelsa, ekiti, dey generate for this country?
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by Afamed: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
bigpicture001:
Go to 9th Mile in Enugu state, go to to Adamawa, go to Enugu/Okigwe road. Go to head bridge in Anambra state, the 2nd Niger bridge is ongoing .Go to Ore/ Ijebu Ode express road.Virtually everywhere in Nigeria, one or two projects are carried out in every day. Don't be an hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by blackaxe78: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Bad news for the idiotic pigs of biafra.
They should go back to the east.

Go where!

T
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by mejai(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
OK! but why shutting d major roads in d state. apapa-oshodi...
now 3MB....
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
demulepaul:
Heavy Traffic will be witnessed. Every Lagosian should get ready grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros this one weak me, nah to just cross the bridge 3days earlier before they close it... insensitive people... why in festive period
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
demulepaul:
Heavy Traffic will be witnessed. Every Lagosian should get ready grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros this one weak me, nah to just cross the bridge 3days earlier before they close it... insensitive people... why on festive period
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Afamed:
Who has done this to you?
your father cheesy
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by natznext(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
elijah24:
I still wonder why lagos state is not thinking of developing subway system... Just asking though����

Mannnnnn, cost of execution, maintenance, security and other issues... Lagos needs to open up the water ways, no need to spend money installing subways...
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by bigpicture001: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=zinizta post=70373555]

i dont believe your allegations are true...[/qu.......ote]...I don't expect u to brother..simply travel round naija..u would hate fashola..if u truly luv naija nd not being triabalized..
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by kunmiiii: 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
bigpicture001:

Chaii....So Fashola is a Federal Minister of Lagos, what nonsense are you spewing?? The internet is your friend, don't alienate it, multiple projects have been done and commissioned all around the country, and more are still in works..(pun intended)
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by Afamed: 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
your father cheesy
I don't engage in Banters with kids and e- warrior. Kindly swerve.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by bigpicture001: 12:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Afamed:

Go to 9th Mile in Enugu state, go to to Adamawa, go to Enugu/Okigwe road. Go to head bridge in Anambra state, the 2nd Niger bridge is ongoing .Go to Ore/ Ijebu Ode express road.Virtually everywhere in Nigeria, one or two projects are carried out in every day. Don't be an hypocrite.
...say only what u know mr man...being in ur parlour with a broken leg,hence can travel but feeding urself with only need papers doesn't mk u know much
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:35am On Aug 18, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
Bros this one weak me, nah to just cross the bridge 3days earlier before they close it... insensitive people... why on festive period
igbo man shey na you dey sell gala for that bridge?
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2018
bigpicture001:
...say only what u know mr man...being in ur parlour with a broken leg,hence can travel but feeding urself with only need papers doesn't mk u know much
grin grin grin
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by AfonjaSlaves(f): 7:14am On Aug 18, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
igbo man shey na you dey sell gala for that bridge?
be like say the thing pain ...
he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he has at least selling
gala is far better than looking for innocent skull to mine
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 7:18am On Aug 18, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
be like say the thing pain ...
he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he has at least selling
gala is far better than looking for innocent skull to mine
do I look like yoruba to you?
I'm a patriotic igbo from Abia state but I stand with one Nigeria and APC government
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by AfonjaSlaves(f): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2018
Afamed:

I don't engage in Banters with kids and e- warrior. Kindly swerve.
your mother cheesy grin tongue
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by cassiekel: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2018
7000MW since independence.....failed state
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by Afamed: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2018
bigpicture001:
Go to 9th mile, just before Ekochin Hospital, down to Ugumba, you will see the federal project going on over there, Go to Second Niger bridge.Go to Enugu/ Okigwe/ pH road, another FG project is still going on. Go to Jeba/ Mokwa roads in Niger/ Kwara states.Don't die of hatred and PDP Propaganda. Except you still want to leave a life of self denial.
http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-fashola-inspect-the-construction-of-aba-township-rail-road-bridge/
Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
do I look like yoruba to you?
I'm a patriotic igbo from Abia state but I stand with one Nigeria and APC government
keep deceiving ur silly serve , Afonja can claim anything... I'm not surprise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose: PDP South West Congress Election Was A Scam / Ex-Anambra Governor, Peter Obi Alleges Blackmail Plot / Tambuwal Has No Regrets For Praising The Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.