Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Davido And His Girlfreind (chioma) Made Their First Trip With His Private Jet. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfreind (chioma) Made Their First Trip With His Private Jet. (316 Views)

Meghan Markle Dumps UK Trip With Harry, Heads For Nigeria Instead / Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido And His Girlfreind (chioma) Made Their First Trip With His Private Jet. by WisdomHunter(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
He shared a picture of them sitting on the staircase of the jet on his twitter handle @iam_Devido and caption it...

Walk it I TALK IT !! grin First trip with my jet with my WOMAN !! Cotonu
We on the way!! AIR OBO TOUCHDOWN!!

(1) (Reply)

Alex Explains Why Tobi Could Not Be Found On Her Followers List / Kanye West Publicly Shares Texts With Caitlyn Jenner / Wizkid Breaches Agreement To Care For His Own Child-photos Of Baby Mama&kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.