Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Glo Oga SIM Offer - Get 125% Bonus Data On All Glo Data Plans - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Oga SIM Offer - Get 125% Bonus Data On All Glo Data Plans (1536 Views)

Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Oga SIM Offer - Get 125% Bonus Data On All Glo Data Plans by Reediano(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
The Ntel Wawu data plan is no doubt one of the cheapest data plans you can get at the moment, but if you are also experiencing the fluctuating and poor Ntel network or the network coverage is not available in your location then you might want to give the new Glo Oga SIM a short.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-c4lBlgbJNjY/W3c2niCuK9I/AAAAAAAAXOk/BaCaWouR4CEeRkpJiX4lUaol-qWb9NPOgCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180817_213123.jpg[/img]
The Glo Oga SIM is a new data offer from Glo that gives users 125% percent bonus on all data purchase. This is jist like the old Glo double data offer but with a twist.

For instance, if you buy N500 worth of data plan, you will get 1.8GB instead of the standard 800MB, N1000 will give you 3.6GB instead of 1.6GB, N2000 will give you 8.26GB instead of 3.65GB and N2,500 will give you 12.9GB instead of 5.75GB"

How to Enjoy the Glo Oga SIM Offer
>> Buy and register a new Glo SIM from any Glo experience center or outlet.

>> The Oga SIM offer will also work on any Glo SIM that you have never subscribed on before or any Glo SIM whose last data plan expired more than 90 days ago.

>> Just buy any data plan of your choice and make sure you renew before your current plan expires.

http://www.yomitech.com/2018/08/glo-oga-sim-data-offer-125-percent-bonus.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Oga SIM Offer - Get 125% Bonus Data On All Glo Data Plans by Alejoc(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for sharing!

Do you need affordable power solution for laptop, TV or phones?
Re: Glo Oga SIM Offer - Get 125% Bonus Data On All Glo Data Plans by MrOreo(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Stop spreading false rumours. I think it's for those that buy the new sim and not old customers. I just subbed now and I got my normal data, no bonus what so ever.....
Re: Glo Oga SIM Offer - Get 125% Bonus Data On All Glo Data Plans by MorataFC: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
MrOreo:
Stop spreading false rumours. I think it's for those that buy the new sim and not old customers. I just subbed now and I got my normal data, no bonus what so ever.....
sorry bro, but u should have read all the post or the the terms and conditions for the plan,

1 Like

Re: Glo Oga SIM Offer - Get 125% Bonus Data On All Glo Data Plans by Reediano(m): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2018
MrOreo:

I guess you didn't read the post or you just ignored the instructions..

1 Like

Re: Glo Oga SIM Offer - Get 125% Bonus Data On All Glo Data Plans by bizza45: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2018
GLO " SLOW WITH PRIDE"

1 Like

Re: Glo Oga SIM Offer - Get 125% Bonus Data On All Glo Data Plans by Reediano(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
bizza45:
GLO " SLOW WITH PRIDE"

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Gionee S8s Complete Specifications Price And Android 9.0 Pie / Redmi GO Or Tecno F1..which One Would U Choose In Jumia Mobile Week / Iphone Xs Max SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.