Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu (17807 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by ogododo: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Senator Abdullahi Adamu, an aspirant for the position of APC National Chairman has disclosed that he has never lost an election since his foray into politics in 1978.

Adamu said this while meeting with the members of the APC caucus in the House of Representatives.

The former governor of Nasarawa State is believed to be the candidate of President Muhammadu Buhari for the coming convention slated for the 26th of March.

Despite the reported endorsement by the President, Mr Adamu still faces opposition from another Senator from his state, Sen Tanko Almakura.

Speaking to the caucus, Senator Adamu, who chaired the APC reconciliation committee said he did not declare early because he wanted to be called to serve.

“From about the year 1978 to date, I have never lost an election. And it is my hope that if I get the opportunity to serve as chairman I will provide the leadership necessary for APC to continue to dominate the political space in this country,” he said.

He stated that he understands the challenges facing the country based on the work he did as the chairman of the reconciliation.

Earlier, the Majority Leader of the House, Hassan Ado Doguwa, claimed many other aspirants had requested to meet the lawmakers but that they had declined until Adamu came forward.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/15/apc-i-have-never-lost-any-election-in-44years-of-politics-senator-abdullahi-adamu/

6 Likes

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by rickpat(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
so how does that reduce the price of PMS,jetA fuel, diesel, cooking gas or kerosene....

OGA POLITICIAN GO BURY YOUR UGLY HEAD IN SHAME PEACEFULLY!!!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Adamu can never cease to be Adamu even when you transfer Albert Einstein brain to him, Adamu he will still be and Adamu he will remaineth.

Adamu no dey aware sey na one day something dey start

25 Likes

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by NwaNimo1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
[img]https://i./3OK0m.gif[/img]

...na juju be dat!

4 Likes

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by SmartProf(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Adamu, what significant innovative contributions have u impacted on society within these 44years? He is bragging as if we don't all know that elections don't hold in Nigeria..rigging into power has been ur sure plug jare.

38 Likes

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by rexchazy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
You didn't loss any election makes you qualify to lead.

1 Like

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by LordIsaac(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
And nothing to show for it besides an impoverished electorate and the embezzlement of public funds! Shame!

13 Likes

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
u have rigged alots of elections then

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by Totilopussylick(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
From about the year 1978 to date, I have never lost an election. And it is my hope that if I get the opportunity to serve as chairman I will provide the leadership necessary for APC to continue to dominate the political space in this country,” he said.

This politicians no mean well for my country people tongue

3 Likes

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by Truthisunique3: 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
He is the choice of the president na where the confidence dey come from

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by Ekpeitit(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Unfortunately Mr Adamu,you're about to lose one.

1 Like

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by EsomahJD: 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
anointed Chairman.

6 Likes

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by Bimpe29: 5:20am On Mar 16, 2022
New things start in a day nah.
Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Indirectly, he just told us, he is one of the useless leaders in this country that has brought the Nation to its current position.

9 Likes

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by Brushstrokes20: 5:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Another self serving, bragadocious thief spotted! undecided

Satanic govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

1 Like

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by JaneYave(f): 5:30am On Mar 16, 2022
These are the people that have made Nasarawa backward despite it's closeness to FCT .No single conscience! There is a difference between the past times and the present times, Nigerians have awaken.

2 Likes

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by Kelvinhunta: 5:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Because luckily you have always been in the rigging side. What impact has your 44years of winning elections had in d lives of your people? None absolutely
Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by Almaigaa: 5:35am On Mar 16, 2022
Fear North.

1 Share

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by helinues: 5:36am On Mar 16, 2022
It's possible if you mastered the game of politics
Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by Frankiss44(m): 5:47am On Mar 16, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Unfortunately Mr Adamu,you're about to lose one.

You are a learner if you think he will..

1 Like

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by Gkay1(m): 6:05am On Mar 16, 2022
44 years without achievement, boasting of nothing.
This man is boasting of 44 years of failure.
Idiotic leader

8 Likes

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by Elidrisy20: 6:09am On Mar 16, 2022
Okay
Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by hoxaga: 6:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by silvoclaira: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2022
In the past 44 years also Nigeria has never moved forward because of greedy individuals as you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by Odjoumani(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2022
Losing this time will also be a history
This is my first time losing the election in over 44 years.
Re: APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu by shadrach77: 6:41am On Mar 16, 2022
Senator, former governor and now wants to be party chairman. Na only you waka come?

Seems retirement is a taboo for Nigerian politicians cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

-- / How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Labour Threatens To Mobilise Workers Against Tinubu Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.