Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How To Prepare Igbo Special - EGUSI SOUP (fried Method) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Igbo Special - EGUSI SOUP (fried Method) (5781 Views)

Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / My Egusi Soup With Scent Leaves Recipe.. / A Nairalander Cooks Egusi Soup London Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare Igbo Special - EGUSI SOUP (fried Method) by rasebbyblog: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
The Egusi Soup recipe described on this page is the Fried Method of preparing Nigerian Egusi Soup (Ofe Egusi / Efo Elegusi / Miyan Gushi). This is the oil before egusi method.

Other ways of cooking Egusi Soup:
Egusi Soup (Caking Method): I also call this one the Egusi Before Oil method. No frying is involved, making is a healthier way to prepare Egusi Soup.

Read more;
http://rasebbyblog..com/2018/08/how-to-prepare-igbo-special-egusi-soup.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare Igbo Special - EGUSI SOUP (fried Method) by tiffanyfan(f): 6:16am On Aug 18, 2018
Egusi is one of my favorite soup, though it turns my tummy after eating it, I've discovered dt if I allow it to cook for more than one hour and use bitter leaf I will be good, but it's surely nice Nigerian soup. The frying method of cooking it is a NO for me, I think it's for girls dt want to impress, I boil my Egusi well first and it out comes out well and nice
Re: How To Prepare Igbo Special - EGUSI SOUP (fried Method) by Born2Breed(f): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2018
rasebbyblog:
The Egusi Soup recipe described on this page is the Fried Method of preparing Nigerian Egusi Soup (Ofe Egusi / Efo Elegusi / Miyan Gushi). This is the oil before egusi method.

Other ways of cooking Egusi Soup:
Egusi Soup (Caking Method): I also call this one the Egusi Before Oil method. No frying is involved, making is a healthier way to prepare Egusi Soup.

Read more;
http://rasebbyblog..com/2018/08/how-to-prepare-igbo-special-egusi-soup.html

Copy and paste it here. Ain't no way I'm clicking that link.

2 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Igbo Special - EGUSI SOUP (fried Method) by rasebbyblog: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Born2Breed:

Copy and paste it here. Ain't no way I'm clicking that link.

were you the one that copied it unam
Re: How To Prepare Igbo Special - EGUSI SOUP (fried Method) by Born2Breed(f): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2018
rasebbyblog:

were you the one that copied it unam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Locust Beans Also Known As IRU / Okra Soup Vs Ogbono Soup / What Is The Name Of This Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.