Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? (7519 Views)

2005 Odyssey & 2005 Sienna: Which Is Better? / Is Honda Accord 2008 A Good Car For Uber/bolt? / How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? by Conner44: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sylvaxxl1:
Please will frequent transmission servicing improve the life span?

Yes it will. Yearly oil changes will ensure longevity in transmissions of any vehicle so far you use the correct fluid
Re: Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? by yeman1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Conner44:

Yes it will. Yearly oil changes will ensure longevity in transmissions of any vehicle so far you use the correct fluid

Mazda mpv, Honda shuttle, mitsubishi, pls one is the best for transportation?

1 Like

Re: Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? by Sylvaxxl1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Conner44:

Thanks bro
Re: Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? by Conner44: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
yeman1:

Mazda mpv, Honda shuttle, mitsubishi, pls one is the best for transportation?

I’d pick the Honda product. Parts are cheap and most mechanics are used to working o it.

1 Like

Re: Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? by yeman1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Conner44:

I’d pick the Honda product. Parts are cheap and most mechanics are used to working o it.

i could remember me and my entire family from lagos to ife, when we got to toll gate in ibadan, d leg just pulled off.. i thank God, what if im doing 120/hr that time ?
Re: Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? by Conner44: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
yeman1:

i could remember me and my entire family from lagos to ife, when we got to toll gate in ibadan, d leg just pulled off.. i thank God, what if im doing 120/hr that time ?

Every vehicles legs pulls off if you drive over bad roads and don’t service your suspension regularly with original quality parts.

It’s not the vehicles fault but it’s owner
Re: Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? by yeman1(m): 12:46am On Aug 03, 2021
Conner44:

Every vehicles legs pulls off if you drive over bad roads and don’t service your suspension regularly with original quality parts.

It’s not the vehicles fault but it’s owner

i just recently changed d shaft and joint .. honda legs pull off unlike other cars.
Re: Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? by Conner44: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2021
yeman1:

i just recently changed d shaft and joint .. honda legs pull off unlike other cars.

Honda and Toyota have lots of fakes in the market and when you’re buying tokumbo part make sure you’re not buying ‘appearance’ spec and your part will last. When you’re buying parts always scrutinize the treads carefully because that’s the part that mostly fails if it’s already worn out when you bought it as tokumbo.

I’ve been driving with my ball joints on eod for 5 years now and no noise. I grease it every six months and i budget to change them next year.
Re: Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? by Sylvaxxl1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Conner44:

Honda and Toyota have lots of fakes in the market and when you’re buying tokumbo part make sure you’re not buying ‘appearance’ spec and your part will last. When you’re buying parts always scrutinize the treads carefully because that’s the part that mostly fails if it’s already worn out when you bought it as tokumbo.

I’ve been driving with my ball joints on eod for 5 years now and no noise. I grease it every six months and i budget to change them next year.
nice. But how does one get the original

1 Like

Re: Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? by Conner44: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sylvaxxl1:
nice. But how does one get the original

No other way than to hold it in your hands and look it over carefully unless you have a trustworthy seller
Re: Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? by Sylvaxxl1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Conner44:

No other way than to hold it in your hands and look it over carefully unless you have a trustworthy seller
this one go hard o
Re: Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? by Coolgent(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2022
luvinhubby:

Very very good mini van.

But uses same gear as baby boy V6, you must up your game on gear maintenance to enjoy it.
Bro how about 2014 model?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide On How I Fixed Audi A4 2002 Gear Problem / Neatly Used Honda CR-V For Sale@500k / LASDRI Trained Over 47,000 Drivers In One Year – Afusat Tiamiyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.