Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) (28457 Views)

Saraki Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Pics/Video) / Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack / Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by blog4all(m): 12:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Video: Dino Melaye Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki visits Akwa Ibom, expresses solidarity with Governor Emmanuel
Dino Melaye Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki visits Akwa Ibom, expresses solidarity with Governor Emmanuel

The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, visited Akwa Ibom on Friday to show solidarity with the state governor, Udom Emmanuel.

Mr Saraki was accompanied by other senators, including Bassey Albert who is from the state, Dino Melaye, Biodun Olujimi, Phillip Aduda, Clifford Ordia, and Isa Misau.

Political tension heightened in the state since the defection of a senator, Godswill Akpabio, from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), a few days ago

Mr Akpabio, a former governor of Akwa Ibom, resigned his position as the Senate minority leader before his defection.

In a subsequent media interaction, Mr Akpabio had linked his defection to the ‘lack of an internal reward system in the PDP’ ostensibly referring to a recent decision by the PDP to make Mr Saraki its national leader, in the wake of his defection to the party.

Considered as one of the most influential politicians in the Akwa Ibom and Nigeria’s South-south region, Mr Akpabio’s defection is also seen by many as a threat to Governor Emmanuel’s ambition for re-election.

Several politicians and groups have been paying solidarity visits to the governor, in apparent effort to ward off such a political threat.

A number of solidarity rallies have also been organised in the state to mobilise support for the governor.

The Commissioner for Information in the state, Charles Udoh, told newsmen in the state that Saraki’s visit to the state was to show solidarity with Governor Emmanuel.

Mr Udoh said the Senate president addressed the PDP leaders in the state, including members of the House of Representatives and the state House of Assembly.

“He (Mr Saraki) is leading a delegation of some senators to show solidarity with the governor.
“He told the governor that he has the full support of his office and his colleagues in the National Assembly,” the commissioner said.
“It’s great to be back in Akwa Ibom!” Mr Saraki tweeted in the afternoon, through his personal Twitter handle @bukolasaraki.

“Your Excellency, we are strongly behind you. We are here with you because you have served your people well. You have done a lot of good work here and I don’t want you to be distracted.

I want to thank you for the warm reception you’ve given to us at the airport.”
The governor reportedly thanked the Senate president for finding it worthy to pay a solidarity visit to the state.

“I thank you, the Senate President, that in time like this you find time to visit us. We appreciate you. You are being attacked because you are about to score a goal. I appreciate your courage and kind words, I want to assure you that Akwa Ibom is PDP and PDP is Akwa Ibom. Let me also salute you, your Excellency, you have fought a good fight. We say just ride on, you have the support of the masses of this country.”

Meanwhile, Senator Dino Melaye mocked Senator Godswill Akpabio in a new video he release in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfybqIW73zU?t=17

https://www.thekillerpunch.com/dino-melaye-mocks-akpabio-saraki-visits-akwa-ibom-expresses-solidarity-governor-emmanuel/

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by abokibuhari: 12:29am On Aug 18, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by FarahAideed: 12:31am On Aug 18, 2018
All we know is that Buhari must go!!!!!!!

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Doerstech(m): 12:46am On Aug 18, 2018
Lolz....Dino my man...Akwa ibom is PDP and PDP is Akwa ibom....in Oshos voice...Akpabio go and die

Even Bubu agrees wit me..

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by yarimo(m): 1:51am On Aug 18, 2018
It is a pity 42 years old governor YAHAYA BELLO end DINO MELAYE political career just within some days.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Ganzagangan: 1:54am On Aug 18, 2018
Mumu post about mumu things for mumu people.
. Sai Baba.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by 93Miles: 1:56am On Aug 18, 2018
What is he going to do as Udom is going to decamp to APC?

Whether the world like it or not, AKS must be APC state come 2019.

If blood must flow for that to be possible then blood must flow.

You can't rob Peter to pay Paul.

Udom the earlier you drop your pride and decamp the better for you.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by 93Miles: 1:58am On Aug 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
[s] All we know is that Buhari must go!!!!!!!
Doerstech:
Lolz....Dino my man...Akwa ibom is PDP and PDP is Akwa ibom....in Oshos voice...Akpabio go and die

Even Bubu agrees wit me..
FarahAideed:
All we know is that Buhari must go!!!!!!![/s]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by tuniski: 2:17am On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

Delusional!

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by CharleyBright(m): 2:19am On Aug 18, 2018
Senator Akpabios decamping to APC is obviously for his personal and selfish gains.
Akwa Ibom state is a core PDP state.
Akpabio an Annang man under PDP was peacefully allowed to do his 8yrs tenure, now he plans to scuttle Udom's tenure by enticing his annang brothers to embrace APC.
It has only helped escalate the rivalry between the Ibibio and Annang people of Akwa Ibom.
Akwa Ibom CAN NEVER be an APC state.
Akpabios popularity will be put to gravieus test on his failed campaign to drag in APC into Akwa Ibom from the back door cos of his selfish interest

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by CharleyBright(m): 2:21am On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

That can only happen in your dreams.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by 93Miles: 2:24am On Aug 18, 2018
CharleyBright:

That can only happen in your dreams.
Kids.. What does Udom knows about politics?
A bloody banker that Akpabio brought into the system?
Have you ever seen a servant outsmart his master?
Wait and see.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by bigsmoke2(m): 5:27am On Aug 18, 2018
This pig should go and sit down. We've had enough fcukery

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Almaiga: 5:41am On Aug 18, 2018
Trash, by this time next year, both Saraki and Dino will have no office. Cause Nigerians will vote against them.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 7:03am On Aug 18, 2018
In other news, Dino Melaye mocks himself. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by blog4all(m): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2018
Watch the Video on Youtube @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfybqIW73zU
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by lathrowinger: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Either Bubu die or saraki murder. All me want is new Better Government. I wonder why people are giving themselves headache untop of all this criminal politicians in this country. When are u guyz gonna wake up. Let's give some other reasonable and vibrant people our vote. Lets get our PVC ready. Coz I have this faith. By me and u, we can change the change ourself, And choose a better leader for ours. Neither me or anybody around will ever vote for all this criminal again, Never. Million of nigerian are confused, they don't know who to vote. They sit in the house on the election day. With their PVC been waste. I believe if we youth can easily Guide them on the right part. I bet u, There will be change Gradually. Sometimes when I see people's comment, seriously I get mad. As in. Asking myself. some people dey think at all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by gaby(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2018
This guy has truly relegated himself to a clown.

It's a sorry sight to behold the people entrusted with the duties to enact laws for our collective betterment now engaged in defectionism and this one getting set to vie for the headies award.

It's a pity that a pity can not pity himself..

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by allanphash7(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2018
What amaze me about this Dino guy is how he sleeps at night

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Temptee101(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2018
wink
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by CTechHub(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2018
Dino the controversial senator of this republic grin
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by tstx(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2018
I weep for Naija's future

see my signature
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Sannisege: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2018
Anyone Dino supports in the house ends up losing. He supported Patricia Etteh and she lost her seat as house speaker. Now the loser is supporting Saraki. Ettehs fate awaits Saraki

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by frankson1(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2018
yarimo:
It is a pity 42 years old governor YAHAYA BELLO end DINO MELAYE political career just within some days.

He's not sick now o..when the police come for him he'll become crippled overnight.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2018
The upcoming singer grin grin grin

I'm in big mess and seriously need advice. Check my page please and advice me on what to do thanks
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by PMBtill2023: 8:20am On Aug 18, 2018
Whats wrong with this foolish Saraki's dog,always displaying his stupidity everywhere he goes.Just b4 i forget PMB till 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Pharaoh001(f): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2018
Hahahahaha! He's deluded!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by PMBtill2023: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2018
WE will surely vote out PMB in 2023,after completing his 8 year tenure

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by KenOne: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2018
CharleyBright:
Senator Akpabios decamping to APC is obviously for his personal and selfish gains.
Akwa Ibom state is a core PDP state.
Akpabio an Annang man under PDP was peacefully allowed to do his 8yrs tenure, now he plans to scuttle Udom's tenure by enticing his annang brothers to embrace APC.
It has only helped escalate the rivalry between the Ibibio and Annang people of Akwa Ibom.
Akwa Ibom CAN NEVER be an APC state.
Akpabios popularity will be put to gravieus test on his failed campaign to drag in APC into Akwa Ibom from the back door cos of his selfish interest

Before Ekiti, Kogi, Ondo and Edo election this your song was the order of the day . Let me remind you people of song before Ekiti election. Ekiti is PDP and PDP is Ekiti, Ayo Peter the rock is PDP and APC nightmare.

After election oh Ekiti election was rigged we'll reclaim the mandate back through the court.

Very very soon this song of South-South and South-East is PDP will soon clear you people from the eye by 2019.

Would you have imagined that Rivers will produce 2 senators, some house of rep and assembly members, the last PDP senator is about decamping.

Would you have imagined that APC will come second in Anambra election and PDP distant third and behind APC.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by ediko5(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2018
Instead of him to think of how he will return to the Senate, he is busy fooling himself around.

Yahaya Bello will never allow this clown return to senate and I doubt PDP will give him a ticket...

I prefer Senator Smart Adeyemi

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Elxandre(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Na person papa be this o
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by NoBetterNigeria: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2018
Then your family blood will flow and be the sacrificial lamb for Akwa ibom where ever they're in the world.

93Miles:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Daura Gave Guinean President The Same Title As Buhari's Son In 2019 / Bayelsa State Governor Escapes from London, UK (Now in Nigeria!) / Metuh, Fayose Attend PDP Caucus Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.