Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,930 members, 7,821,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) (59698 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Jfrankination(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:
I want to do a little giveaway

Am thinking of giving 10 people 2k each or a bigger amount to fewer number
baba i'm here 2118846448 zenith bank plz
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by pxjosh(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2018
anochuko01:

Oga move to the back back back, don't stand near me. only pretty girls are allowed to stay beside me grin
You're wicked grin grin
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Pasca07: 8:20am On Aug 18, 2018
chronique:

Your type are always on Nairaland and social media making so much noise but in real life, are just empty vessels who never amount to anything meaningful in life. You sit down somewhere and start analyzing how someone cannot afford a thing, without having access to any financial information about the person in question but you are almost very certain he can't afford it. If that isn't acute foolishness and chronic stupidity, I don't know what it is. I'm done exchanging words with cyber miscreants and nuisances.
you even have time for all this low life

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by 400billionman: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
show me a prove of your account with 5mil, if so i will wire u 200k now.
Poverty eating u deep
U can dare me as well asshole
see the statement sir
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2018
Nah second hand prvt jet shocked
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by chronique(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Pasca07:
you even have time for all this low life

The things I see here, baffles me. Hatred and envy is very common amongst most poor people. Yesterday, I was at a mechanic workshop and if you see how this danfo driver was ranting and cursing to a private car owner, telling him he is lucky cos he would have brushed the guy's car and the highest thing is that he would help the man pack body filler and paint on it and nothing would happen. Nobody can tell him to go and buy a new car for the man... He starts talking about how some people like their car so much and some even like it more than their kids and was saying most of them are buying the cars with loan.... I was marveled at the amount of envy coming from this guy. That's why I usually avoid them on the road cos they are just bitter about their pathetic lives. The other day, someone was swearing and claiming davido couldn't afford the jet. Another was swearing and claiming he didn't buy Porsche for chioma;why can't people just be happy for others when they are successful?
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2018
tgmservice:
Any artist comparing his/herself to Davido financially is wasting his his time, he is a board member of pacific drills his fathers company

btw MODS unna dream of davido

You nailed it. Apart from that, he is heavily into rackets.
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2018
400billionman:
see the statement sir
show me balance, I don't need a downloaded piece of �
If u don't know how to i can lead the way for u
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by 400billionman: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2018
abluck:
Nah second hand prvt jet shocked
That's it my broda I simply said it's second hand and OPTIMUSPRIME08 insulted me saying he will dash me 200k #WaitingForTheMoney Seun u dey?
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by revolt(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2018
engrkaz:
Correct.... Wey that booda wey dey do analysis that year say David can nur fit sabi own a PJ?
ah don belivit.... some ppl still think David I bought this jet!!!!.like the Ferrari chioma nvr drives.. No wonder they sold them the mantra tht the dollars was an upright n incorruptible man. Unintelligent youths.
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by RexTramadol1: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2018
They are not compatible
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by 400billionman: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
show me balance, I don't need a downloaded piece of �
If u don't know how to i can lead the way for u
grin Sirproof of account balance is statement of account. Anyway I like it the way you insulted me.
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by GREENLIGHTLAW(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2018
What's holding their wedding? I love them sha
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Pablo95(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Help save a life bro
Fcmb
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Blessed200016: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

we are ready boss
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2018
400billionman:
grin Sirproof of account[b]balance[/b] is[b]statement[/b] of account.
Anyway I like it the way you insulted me.
really no wonder u don't know the value to hustle and a p.j
If u see how that ur post pained me eeh
I can only tell u these appreciation is a blessing too have a nice day
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by molify(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2018
400billionman:
That's it my broda I simply said it's second hand and OPTIMUSPRIME08 insulted me saying he will dash me 200k #WaitingForTheMoney Seun u dey?

undecided
400billionman:

at first y'all said he was lying, then the jet landed then y'all still said he was lying that until he paste his label on it u won't believe, now he has pasted his label and you are now saying its second hand. what do you guys benefit from hate besides do you even have a second hand car?
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Dymaco(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Abeg remember mr
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Thank you very much. May God bless everything you touch.
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Pasca07: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2018
chronique:

The things I see here, baffles me. Hatred and envy is very common amongst most poor people. Yesterday, I was at a mechanic workshop and if you see how this danfo driver was ranting and cursing to a private car owner, telling him he is lucky cos he would have brushed the guy's car and the highest thing is that he would help the man pack body filler and paint on it and nothing would happen. Nobody can tell him to go and buy a new car for the man... He starts talking about how some people like their car so much and some even like it more than their kids and was saying most of them are buying the cars with loan.... I was marveled at the amount of envy coming from this guy. That's why I usually avoid them on the road cos they are just bitter about their pathetic lives. The other day, someone was swearing and claiming davido couldn't afford the jet. Another was swearing and claiming he didn't buy Porsche for chioma;why can't people just be happy for others when they are successful?
That is the mentality of average African man especially Nigerians.You should wonder why the country is not developing
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by seborrhic: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2018
chronique:

Your type are always on Nairaland and social media making so much noise but in real life, are just empty vessels who never amount to anything meaningful in life. You sit down somewhere and start analyzing how someone cannot afford a thing, without having access to any financial information about the person in question but you are almost very certain he can't afford it. If that isn't acute foolishness and chronic stupidity, I don't know what it is. I'm done exchanging words with cyber miscreants and nuisances.
You that don't know the worth of the person but is certain he can afford it,are you not a criminal?
U live in a backward country with poorly educated people like yourself,if not commonsense should make u to ask what is the worth of this person that claims to be able to afford a private jet that top stars are offloading and his obviously extremely wealthy dad doesnt have.
As I said continue envying the likes of Evans,Vampire and their type of flashy,criminal based wealth.They are the types your like would want to associate with,be your role models and take after their way of life,so that dimwitted mofos like yourself can envy you and you become famous like davido.
Common sense is cheap,it wouldn't cost you much to buy some,even in an abbatoir you can be given some for free because you are clearly lacking it.
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=ALAYORMII post=70377798]I want to do a little giveaway
God bless you bro
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2018
molify:

undecided

at first y'all said he was lying, then the jet landed then y'all still said he was lying that until he paste his label on it u won't believe, now he has pasted his label and you are now saying its second hand. what do you guys benefit from hate besides do you even have a second hand car?

God bless you man don't mind the troll
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Mediajungle: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2018
http://mediajungle.com.ng/?p=2101

© Provided by Independent Digital News & Media Limited The groundbreaking video for the Childish Gambino hit “This is America” has already spawned dozens of remixes, mash-ups and comic parodies.

One of the most impressive efforts – a track and video by Nigerian rapper Falz detailing crime and corruption in the West African nation – has been banned by the country’s broadcast regulator.

The Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) is unhappy about one particular lyric in “This is Nigeria”.

It decided the line “This is Nigeria, everybody be criminal” was too “vulgar” to be allowed on the airwaves.

Despite the ban on radio play the video remains available on YouTube, and has already racked up more than 13 million views. It gained international attention after hip-hop mogul Diddy shared it on social media.

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2018
400billionman:

The paint self person go knw say nah second handi..
Nah from dj khaled e buy em tongue
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by standout5: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

you could be the one God want to use to help a starving student like me.
Looking forward to it. And pls don't exclude me.
3071871038. Firstbank
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2018
Liar.

Where he wan get money buy jet?

This boy can only lie to his senseless fans

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by AleAirHub(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2018
The app is under which category of business
Donald3d:

I dey find more money for my startup apps (I am a programmer), any criteria for qualification ? wink smiley
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by bless1(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2018
Donald3d:

I dey find more money for my startup apps (I am a programmer), any criteria for qualification ? wink smiley

pls can u give me your email let me contact you since u said you are a programmer
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Naughtytboy: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

pls bro have not eaten since ytd 0113381413, gtb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" / Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.