Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) (59695 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Themandator: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2018
Having calculated the logistic cost of his already booked engagement between and end of 2019, it makes sense to him to use the opportunity to be the first artist in Nigeria to 'acquire' and operate a private jet for two years.

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:
I want to do a little giveaway

Am thinking of giving 10 people 2k each or a bigger amount to fewer number

I pray this blessing should favour me too

First bank
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by arsesa88(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2018
Guy Read More News About CelebritIes On This Link http://arsesaworldgist.com/category/celebrity/
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Donald3d(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2018
bless1:

pls can u give me your email let me contact you since u said you are a programmer

info(((@)))donald.com.ng
My Num:08124021849
Would be expecting your message.Thanks
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Donald3d(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2018
AleAirHub:
The app is under which category of business
Various
Some of them are ecommerce apps
Some are utilities, games and the rest are Saas(Software as a service)
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Marbleaik: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2018
THIS ONE NA FLYING CARTON
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by laff2016(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

fbn.God bless u
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by 400billionman: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
really no wonder u don't know the value to hustle and a p.j
If u see how that ur post pained me eeh
I can only tell u these appreciation is a blessing too have a nice day
Sir credit my account with ur N200k or shut up Empty Boaster
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by daragoldy(f): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Am in. thanks in advance
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Pavarottii(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2018
legendarystar:
make I start fry beans..
may God bless our hustle....
Better start frying beans, because if this is what you rush to front page to say... frying beans is truly d hustle u r praying for blessings. Instead of u to appreciate the couple and the jet. U r frying beans.
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Sannisege: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2018
Pasca07:
you should pity your poor life and pray God should elevate you....
only a pauper like you knows another. SOAB
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Pavarottii(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2018
legendarystar:
make I start fry beans..
may God bless our hustle....
Better start frying beans, because if this is what you rush to front page to say... frying beans is truly d hustle u r praying for blessings. Instead of u to appreciate the couple and the jet. U r frying beans. .
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Pavarottii(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2018
engrkaz:
Correct.... Wey that booda wey dey do analysis that year say David can nur fit sabi own a PJ?
Yes he can't for now... they are owned by companies but always ready wen he wants to use them. So the companies use this celebrities as a face to make more customers .
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by sammiepraise(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
its ok
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
I think I need to buy a jet and stop worrying about exorbitant fees for hangars which made me think of buying helicopter
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by iwomen(f): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

is it too late, or can i still get lucky?
I need the 2k as it will do a whole lot of good this weekend.
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by AleAirHub(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Please send me a mail , my address can be find on my signature....

Bravo' Sir
Donald3d:

Various
Some of them are ecommerce apps
Some are utilities, games and the rest are Saas(Software as a service)
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by gwama: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
RITUALISTE AND RITUAL MONEY .cool
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by almakiyyun(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
With illegal Union, their relationship is unofficial, ungodly. Am waiting to see the ugly pastor that will conduct wedding rite for two adulterous kids.
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by ALAYORMII: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
iwomen:

is it too late, or can i still get lucky?
I need the 2k as it will do a whole lot of good this weekend.

Have not been able to give anyone cos AccessBank locked my account this morning

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Pasca07: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sannisege:
only a pauper like you knows another. SOAB
just pray God should elevate you from your miserable condition
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:
I
THANKS. May God bless and enlarge your coast.
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Obierika(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
nwanneni:
buying ain't an issue?do you have 1 million dollars?
You people just sit in your holes(houses) and be talking shit.
So u think someone that can dish out 10 million dollar upwards for a jet won't be able to maintain it? undecided
Mtcheew!

Where did you get your figure of USD 10million?

A jet of this type costs a lot more than that...

Do you even know what Asset Finance lease is all about?

No one buys this type of jet and makes 100% payment for it!!!

Privates jets are not like cars that you can make full payment for at purchase.

I challenge you to provide evidence that Davido made 100% payment for this jet and I will pay you N1 million!

Stop displaying your ignorance in public!!!
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by iwomen(f): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Okay.
Thanks.
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 19, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Thanks. May God bless the works of your hand
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by ALAYORMII: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2018
Ibelievee:

Good morning sir! hope you woke up in good health. please what is the status of your access bank account. if at all you can do it now, kindly consider me please. 0029348017 Access bank, savings.

Done
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Josskute(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Done
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Done
Seen. I really appreciate it. May God bless and enlarge the works of your hand.
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by toms55(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Done
3077642920 sir first bank God bless you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" / Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.