Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,848 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

The Forgotten Children Of Benue (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Forgotten Children Of Benue (Photo) (16587 Views)

9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful / Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Forgotten Children Of Benue (Photo) by antyokya: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Jonathan and PDP almost finished this country

...but Buhari and APC has finally, totally, completely and automatically finished this country, today, tomorrow and beyond, beyond repairs.

1 Like

Re: The Forgotten Children Of Benue (Photo) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
eodavids:

Their innocence, their vulnerability, their inability to help themselves by themselves... Are reasons why I feel deeply for them.

Can you imagine when you were 1-6 years?
If your home was attacked then, your parents killed, you alive... How vulnerable could you have been

Don't forget, ethnic cleansing have not stopped. Who knows where is next?
May be your city, town, village or community?
Think of what will become of the little children of ages 1-6

Will you have compassion on such ones

#letsbemorehumanthanweare!
they are paying for the sins of their forefathers... when Python were busy dancing in east , none of them echo out condemnation, enjoy 1Nigeria
Re: The Forgotten Children Of Benue (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
As corrupt as Nigeria,
Don't think there will
Be peace again in this
Country!
Re: The Forgotten Children Of Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
This is the most disgusting, vile, hateful, sadistic, irresponsible, pathetic, and downright devilish comment i have ever seen in my entire life on social media!

What manner of HATE could make a "human being" wake up at 4.58am, look at these pictures of children, which should even evoke pity and empathy even from a BEAST, and still say these words?

GOD FORBID!

These are the kind of characters PDP has for supporters.

I am so filled with disgust right now reading this comment i lack words to express myself. I mean, what has these kids got to do with voting out Jonathan that a man would still be angry over his defeat THREE YEARS AGO and make this kind of comment after reading such an emotional piece and seeing such pictures of pain and suffering?
it can only be ijaw or igboman.
The Igbos still hold benue responsible for their defeat during biafran war.
Re: The Forgotten Children Of Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
they are paying for the sins of their forefathers... when Python were busy dancing in east , none of them echo out condemnation, enjoy 1Nigeria
Except u dedicate urself and ur pu. for commercial purposes,one day u will be a mother,you will have the prevelage ro watch ur kid suffer and die.
It is this kind of hate that you guys are marginalised in nigeria.
Re: The Forgotten Children Of Benue (Photo) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
AntiIPOB:
Except u dedicate urself and ur pu. for commercial purposes,one day u will be a mother,you will have the prevelage ro watch ur kid suffer and die.
It is this kind of hate that you guys are marginalised in nigeria.
nobody says nothing during the python dance , so I says nothing during their suffering
Re: The Forgotten Children Of Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
nobody says nothing during the python dance , so I says nothing during their suffering
what you will say is not important,go imo for protest about mazi whereabout.
una problem big pass benue own.
Re: The Forgotten Children Of Benue (Photo) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
AntiIPOB:
what you will say is not important,go imo for protest about mazi whereabout.
una problem big pass benue own.
I don't know why some folks dey like take paracetamol for another person headache... to pity them nah by force kilode
Re: The Forgotten Children Of Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
I don't know why some folks dey like take paracetamol for another person headache... to pity them nah by force kilode
So y ar u not happy that they were silence during during ur self inflicted travails?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#Lagosdecides2019: I Will Emerge Winner - Sanwo-Olu / Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor / 3 Police Officers Killed As Gunmen Attack Ebonyi/Enugu Border Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.