Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Atheists! A Question For You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists! A Question For You. (894 Views)

My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists / How To Understand Atheists: A Guide For Christians / "House On The Rock Members (HOTR) @ Lagos" Please I Have A Question For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists! A Question For You. by Koora: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2010
All Atheists in d house, i just want to know. What makes u believe that there is no God? and how do u tink u wer created? do u believe in evolution (big bang theory) or do u tink u came from monkeys because if that is so why do we still have monkeys on earth. And don't say u dont know how every tin came into being bcause den u will jst be foolish. Cause "the foolish has said in his heart there is no God". Anyway one tin i understand is dat the devil has blinded people and all we can do is pray so u have an encounter wit the Lord. A scientist once said "HELL IS TRUTH DISCOVERED TOO LATE". AND THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM HELL.
Re: Atheists! A Question For You. by jesus3: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2010
yes
Re: Atheists! A Question For You. by poopli: 9:32am On Feb 17, 2013
Koora: All Atheists in d house, i just want to know. What makes u believe that there is no God? and how do u tink u wer created? do u believe in evolution (big bang theory) or do u tink u came from monkeys because if that is so why do we still have monkeys on earth. And don't say u dont know how every tin came into being bcause den u will jst be foolish. Cause "the foolish has said in his heart there is no God". Anyway one tin i understand is dat the devil has blinded people and all we can do is pray so u have an encounter wit the Lord. A scientist once said "HELL IS TRUTH DISCOVERED TOO LATE". AND THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM HELL.

we are still learning, so instead of threatening those who are searching for answers with hell, what to do is to encourage them.

if a god exist, who created a universe as vast as we have, then how people live 80 or 100 years should not be his yardstick in determining how they will spend eternity. if you want to remain stup.id and caged under xtianity, that's your business but keep your opinion of hell to your self.
Re: Atheists! A Question For You. by dekung(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
poopli:

we are still learning, so instead of threatening those who are searching for answers with hell, what to do is to encourage them.

if a god exist, who created a universe as vast as we have, then how people live 80 or 100 years should not be his yardstick in determining how they will spend eternity. if you want to remain stup.id and caged under xtianity, that's your business but keep your opinion of hell to your self.
Permenent condition of shut up
Re: Atheists! A Question For You. by onetrack(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
Koora: All Atheists in d house, i just want to know. What makes u believe that there is no God? and how do u tink u wer created? do u believe in evolution (big bang theory) or do u tink u came from monkeys because if that is so why do we still have monkeys on earth. And don't say u dont know how every tin came into being bcause den u will jst be foolish. Cause "the foolish has said in his heart there is no God". Anyway one tin i understand is dat the devil has blinded people and all we can do is pray so u have an encounter wit the Lord. A scientist once said "HELL IS TRUTH DISCOVERED TOO LATE". AND THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM HELL.

Congratulations, every sentence you wrote made me facepalm. That's not easy to do.

We do not believe we came from monkeys. We do not say that there is no god, only that we lack a belief. Quoting the Bible and belief in the devil is useless because we do not believe the Bible is the word of god. And if a god created hell then he is evil himself.

So what was the point of your post again?
Re: Atheists! A Question For You. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
First one can in fact argue that there is no god, but that's beside the point. One question the atheist would ask you is, even if there is indeed a god, has he requested to be worshipped? Must he be worshipped?
The facts of creation are at best unknown or only sketchily known, even by scientists or creationists. The baffling thing is when creationists claim to know the answers and would accept no other possible explanations.
Re: Atheists! A Question For You. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
I can imagine how baffled you are about this as a honest Nigerian. Truth is, had nature just by accident landed the same you in, say, Finland, you probably be singing another song right now.
Re: Atheists! A Question For You. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
The Pope is resigning on 28th Feb. i think you religious folks should be doing something to save your outdated and already decaying (worship of ancient persian gods) religions. and leave us the atheists alone, you apparently have more issues than us.

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Denounces Jesus - Embraces Evolution In Tweet / Is This How Nigerians Live In Nigeria ? / What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.