Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters (14430 Views)

Anambra Lawyer Drags Obiano, Police, AG To Court for blocking Zik Avenue road / Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) / Governor Wike Monitors Port-Harcourt Lockdown. Defaulters Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Jaqenhghar: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
If I know Niggerians they will use the skills in settling scores and showing people who is boss
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by JacksonOyibo: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SarakiBukola:
grin

Developers are my favourite comedians
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by encryptjay(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
LoL, did someone say Biafra Secret Service? grin
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by GAJIT: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sijo01: : So na fight dem wan dey use collect revenue. It is well.
They should be made to understand that their opponent will not fold their hands and welcome the molestation. They will sure fight back.

lol, the thing tire me oh!
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Adebowale89(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

At least, Biafrans are bold enough to speak out.

When will you people learn to stop hiding behind Tinubu

Hold a struggle and fight for a cause. Be useful for once.

should workers in his companies protest against his motive to develop his state and region in general? all Nigerian politicians are rogues

if you people hide behind ike ekweremadu who don't have a single investment in east to employ those running to Asia prison then I see why sw shouldn't hide behind a thief like ike that established investments that employed people regardless of their tribes

what course are you fighting for? I don't think you know the meaning of fighting a course? you people no dey get shame with your yeye course chanting. where is your Biafra campaign? no be campaign against buhari una dey protest on now?
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Metuh: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Adebowale89:

should workers in his companies protest against his motive to develop his state and region in general? all Nigerian politicians are rogues

if you people hide behind ike ekweremadu who don't have a single investment in east to employ those running to Asia prison then I see why sw shouldn't hide behind a thief like ike that established investments that employed people regardless of their tribes

what course are you fighting for? I don't think you know the meaning of fighting a course? you people no dey get shame with your yeye course chanting. where is your Biafra campaign? no be campaign against buhari una dey protest on now?
Mr man, shut up and think before typing trash OK?
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Adebowale89(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

Mr man, shut up and think before typing trash OK?

does ike has his property in Enugu? when FG was questioning his properties abroad, don't you people cry like helplessly babies here

tinubu is a thief just like ike but he worth hiding behind than that scammer who invest all his properties abroad

so what's thrash in these obvious fact? or your drugs is not working again?
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Metuh: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Adebowale89:

does ike has his property in Enugu? when FG was questioning his properties abroad, don't you people cry like helplessly babies here

tinubu is a thief just like ike but he worth hiding behind than that scammer who invest all his properties abroad

so what's thrash in these obvious fact? or your drugs is not working again?
who and who was crying?

you need get your head checked brah
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Adebowale89(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

who and who was crying?

you need get your head checked brah

that you get your head checked every 3days doesn't mean everyone you quote are insane

so you can continue checking yours and take your campaign to your kinsmen. I'm perfectly well and agile
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Metuh: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Adebowale89:

that you get your head checked every 3days doesn't mean everyone you quote are insane

so you can continue checking yours and take your campaign to your kinsmen. I'm perfectly well and agile
Gerrarahere
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Adebowale89(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:
Gerrarahere
I won't until I deposit some senses in your dumb skull

you no dey look face?
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Metuh: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Adebowale89:
I won't until I deposit some senses in your dumb skull

you no dey look face?
what's wrong with you. grin
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Adebowale89(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:
what's wrong with you. grin

let your brain connect next time before quoting me
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by tasteofcash: 3:58am On Aug 19, 2018
hope they will fight corruption with it
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by Uniique(m): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
tstx:
Rubbish .. Instead of learning Nigeria's Gidigbo they are busy learning Asia's martial arts... After they will be shouting patronize made in Naija product.

..Don't mention me o. I'm not feeling fine

Onwu I see you
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by tstx(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Uniique:

Onwu I see you
Who this?
Re: Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters by tstx(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Uniique:

Onwu I see you
Who this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He That’s Without Sin Should Cast The First Stone At Atiku —bode George / Yekini Nabena Misrepresents Voice Of America Video On Corruption In Nigeria / Bloomberg Predicts Naira Will Record Worst Performance In 25 Years In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.