Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) (30690 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Night Burial As Per Yoruba Ìṣẹ̀ṣe Religious Rites / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video / Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Good to hear, Oya next

I'm in big mess and seriously need advice. Check my page please and advice me on what to do thanks. Please no insults
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by eagshay94(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
kennosklint:
Afonjas the bastard bleachers
the level of ur stupidity is directly proportional to your age...
with ppu like u in this country, the future is dark black.
we all pray for the eradication of people like u in this country.
oloribu
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Mcy56(f): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
4601CE:
lipsrsealed
No be so? grin
They wouldnt carry news of those that gave birth to triplets or quadruplets cause they dont have money. grin
Why not carrying news of his other children abi na only those twins he born?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Emyjeze(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
nyama...those fingers though bold, fat, big and fugly!! . the way he is holding the kids look like he is gonna rip then apart. . aayii!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
At 80 his dîck can still rise? shocked
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by kennosklint(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
eagshay94:

the level of ur stupidity is directly proportional to your age...

with ppu like u in this country, the future is dark black.

we all pray for the eradication of people like u in this country.

oloribu
do they make bleaching cream specially for the yorubas?why will an age man and also a king be bleaching his skin... if it were to be your father what would you have said...

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Mcy56(f): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=4601CE post=70390243][/quote]
Lol @ the memes. grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by TheBossAnnie(f): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
angry He is way too old anyways congratulations to him..

Check my signature
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by RedboneSmith(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Creating responsibility for his older sons. grin

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by TheBossAnnie(f): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
kennosklint:
Afonjas the bastard bleachers

That's too harsh

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by creamylicious(f): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
This is not so good looking...... what sorta sexual urge does this baba have to still fxck young wives?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Amalekki: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
We have far more important issues to deal with in Nigeria. We are too far behind in almost all positive social indices in the comity of nations and 24 hours a day is not even enough for us to come close to catching up in years. Yet we discuss stupid issues all day while the top countries in the world work hard on a daily basis.

Great Minds Discuss Ideas; Average Minds Discuss Events; Small Minds Discuss People - Nigerians, think!!!!!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Nelchuksmandela(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Iku baba yeye smiley
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Sadiyaene(f): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Yuck. Fathering children you won't be around to guide into adulthood.

Make sense fall all you oo
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by HajimeSaito(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sadiyaene:

Make sense fall all you oo

It fell on me the day I was born. It didn't fall on you because your parents cannot give you what they never had.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by akdjr(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
There is no justification in ur comments. Do u think is every young father that guide their child/children to adulthood. quote author=HajimeSaito post=70389444]Yuck. Fathering children you won't be around to guide into adulthood.[/quote]
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Chomy101: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Women and money self hmmm
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by nextstep(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
teckmore:
WhAt is the benefits of bringing this to front page

Of what benefits if I may ask??

Is the mod family of Alafin ??

He is one of the more prominent traditional rulers in Nigeria, and his news concerns a lot of people.
(I'm not Yoruba BTW, but the mod is probably right in that a lot of people are interested in this)
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by excomarow(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Well done Oldman, your grandchildren have got new young-grand-uncles cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by OboOlora(f): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ancestral parenting grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by mu2sa2: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
teckmore:
WhAt is the benefits of bringing this to front page

Of what benefits if I may ask??

Is the mod family of Alafin ??
By releasing this picture maybe Alafin, though 80, wants to prove that he still dey kampe with his numerous young wives. Baba is not too old to procreate and rule over his kingdom - age is just a number.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Adescomolly: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Great Grand father
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Dexnuel(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
DeSepiero:
Man looks like an Egyptian mummy.

How does Egyptian mummy look like?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Mrkarlz(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
soon de girls will only know their father only through pictures..
This is nonsense,cos de innocent luking girls shall one day grow without a father and o. p I know de shall hate their mum for this act of wickedness.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Ironi: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nigerians ...Nigerians ...what do you see in bleaching ??

Pure inferiority complex.

Women are bleaching , men are bleaching, old men are bleaching and
now chiefs are bleaching .

Not only chiefs, but ..

80 year olds are bleaching

Chai chai !!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by supereagle(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Baba show me your secrets of your kerewa still performing at old age servicing 5 wives. Many young people can't get it up.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol @ the memes. grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by nnaeyes6: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Cream has turned this man to albino
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by FreeConCiencE: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Yuck. Fathering children you won't be around to guide into adulthood.

Did he tell he was traveling?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Weird And Funny Names In Your Language/Dialect? / 5 Unwritten Cultural Rules Of The Yorubas / Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.