Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) (30694 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Night Burial As Per Yoruba Ìṣẹ̀ṣe Religious Rites / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video / Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Sadiyaene(f): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=HajimeSaito post=70390949]

It fell on me the day I was born. It didn't fall on you because your parents cannot give you what they never had.[/qu

sad sad sad sad Receive sense na I don't have anything true oo shocked shocked abeg bless me with sometin nah kiss kiss
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by obawinner(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
If it was somewhere oversea. Nigeria would praise and even the hailing would be too much as of the man is their family members.

We won't progress as a nation if we keep slying ourselfs
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Akabuking: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:
One is dark one is fair
Check out my Instagram@WahalaDeyHere
wat do you expect from a conjiled semen
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Akabuking: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
na pancake abi na embalment the do am?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by fhorlar(f): 6:30am On Aug 19, 2018
NinaArsenal:
May God grant him long life to see those beautiful girls turn into Woman... beautiful Ejima and Handsome Dad...
I love twin children.
:

So the long life God has already granted him is not enough? undecided undecided na we dey do ourselves for this part of the world jare
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by rebaccaa: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
If you have been penalised for a traffic violation in the New Jersey Courts, you can log on to www.njmcdirect.com pay ticket site to get access to your ticket information and pay the penalty charge through the website if you want to.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo) by jonathannathan: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Walmart inc is an American multinational retail corporation; it operates a chain of supermarkets, department stores, grocery stores across the world. And the walmartone mobile application of Walmart is available for both Android and iOS platforms so that the employees can use this app anywhere.
The Macys Insite-Employee Connection is nothing but the entry for every one of the representatives of Macy’s and Bloomingdale organizations. For a data identified with the worker and the organization, they can simply investigate it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Undisputed Facts That Prove "Homosexuality" Is Demonic Possession / Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites / 5 Unwritten Cultural Rules Of The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.