Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video (63625 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Night Burial As Per Yoruba Ìṣẹ̀ṣe Religious Rites / Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Keeping Fit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by God1000(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Fmtx3Ah3Y

The chief imam of oyo, masud ajokidero and other faithful on Saturday said final prayers over the remains of late alaafin of oyo oba lamidi Adeyemi III, he's been laid to rest within the premises of the palace.

May his soul rest in peace

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by God1000(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
I commiserate with his family and the entire Yoruba tribe

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Joezinho: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rest on King. Alaafin was a hugely respected monarch in the Southwest and lived his life to the fullest. He belongs to the rarefied selection of kings all over the world who ruled for decades in great health, pomp and pageantry.. He's also an erudite Yorùbá historian and folklorist. An ardent follower of Sango and a committed Muslim. His emergence as Alaafin wasn't smooth sailing as he had running power struggle with one of his chiefs called Ashipa within his kingdom.

In rulership hierarchy in Nigeria, he's on the same pedestal as the Oòni of Ìfẹ, the Sultan of Sokoto and the Obi of Onitsha.. He will be thoroughly missed by his people and across the federation coz he was an era.

236 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by obiekunie01: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
so even their oba na muslim

chai fulani try i swearagad!

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Ekwuite82: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rip to the dead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Mooh247: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2022

Very intelligent intellectually sound King...

Rest on Baba

Joined his ancestors in the holy month of Ramadan

Oyo State mourns again.... Soun of Ogbomosho, Olubadan, Alafin of Oyo, Governor Abiola Ajimobi, Governor Alao Akala

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Jeon(f): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Jeon(f): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
obiekunie01:

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by God1000(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Joezinho:
Rest on King. Alaafin was a hugely respected monarch in the Southwest and lived his life to the fullest. He belongs to the rarefied selection of kings all over the world who ruled for decades in great health, pomp and pageantry.. He's also an erudite Yorùbá historian and folklorist. An ardent follower of Sango and a committed Muslim. His emergence as Alaafin wasn't smooth sailing as he had running power struggle with one of his chiefs called Ashipa within his kingdom.

In rulership hierarchy in Nigeria, he's on the same pedestal as the Oòni of Ìfẹ, the Sultan of Sokoto and the Obi of Onitsha.. He will be thoroughly missed by his people and across the federation coz he was an era.
I think he was the longest serving alaafin of oyo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by God1000(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Very intelligent intellectually sound King...

Rest on Baba

Oyo State mourns again.... Soun of Ogbomosho, Olubadan, Alafin of Oyo, Governor Abiola Ajimobi, Governor Alao Akala

too bad, oyo state continue to lose its prominent individuals

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by VictorUSA(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Okay.It's good.Na him time to die.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by God1000(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jeon:
RIP
amen

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Mooh247: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
God1000:
too bad, oyo state continue to lose its prominent individuals

Truly sad... These are the men that gave us a bit of stability and security we enjoy.. they have a way of stepping in before things get out of hand

May God forgive their shortcomings

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by obiekunie01: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

[s]Very intelligent intellectually sound King...

Rest on Baba

[/s]

story!

wetin be him achievement as oba for 50 years if not sampling various poosies!

yarriba obas self ma their work na mostly poossie sampling!

check all of them from beginning to end!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by God1000(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Truly sad... This are the men that gave us a bit of stability and security we enjoy.. they have a way of stepping in before things get out of hand

May God forgive their shortcomings
i agree

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Mooh247: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
obiekunie01:

story!

wetin be him achievement as oba for 50 years if not sampling various poosies!

Yoruba obas self ma their work na mostly poossie sampling!

check all of them from beginning to end!

You spoke according to how you were raised and your level of intelligence so no offence taking about your insensitivity

Well go and read about all he did while alive, I believe a simple research would do

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by obiekunie01: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

[s]You spoke according to how you were raised and your level of intelligence so no offence taking about your insensitivity

Well go and read about all he did while alive, I believe a simple research would do[/s]

if all he did is that much and impacted so much on his people you would av mentioned just few without necessarily asking to go and read about it.

of course i know he married more than 30 women in his 50 years of being an oba - oh yea i know he threw any old one out for a fresher one.

yes i understand thats what obas are meant to do.

rip to the old dog. grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Mooh247: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
obiekunie01:

if all he did is that much and impacted so much on his people you would av mentioned just few without necessarily asking to go and read about it.

of course i know he married more than 30 women in his 50 years of being an oba - oh yea i know he threw any old one out for a fresher one.

yes i understand thats what obas are meant to do.

rip to the old dog. grin grin

Okoro.. you have being noticed

Now fvck off my mention and let us mourn our king in peace
cry embarassed

RIP Oba Lamidi

All this Troll apprentice Nwaamaikpe wanabee sef

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by smile11s(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
RIP
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Realists(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
obiekunie01:

Hmm, your mumu never do ?.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by RichDad1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Erin wo! Farewell Baba rere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Rexymania(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
hmmm see King for ground.

One thing I love about humanity is how God humbled us at the last minute.

Always stay humble no matter your status bcus you will be humbled by God at the final stages of your life

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by englishmart(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by boldking(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
So sad he is gone......what will happen to his new wives?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by ImoleNaija: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
His sudden death is still Buharizing.

He lived a fulfilled life. May his soul find eternal rest.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sharp Sharp, no waste of time
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by helinues: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2022

No be Alafin married lately? Quickly according to Muslim rite.

Rip to him

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by AGOSUPPLY: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
NNPC standard AGO (Diesel) in metric tons, well as crude & PMS(Fuel) AVAILABLE for supply at the best prices,in Port Harcourt/Lagos & Abuja .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by Felixalex(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video by eedimo(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Condolences to his family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Richest Igbo Man On God's Green Planet? / Ogun: The Only Yoruba Word, With 10 Meanings / Supreme Court’s Decision On Female Inheritance Divides Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.