Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (50845 Views)

Which Profession Lie Most In Nigeria? / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by shugabasbn: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
teanumi:
for your information professional nurses don't take orders from doctors so dere is nothing dey can do we re different professional bodies working together to care for our patient d least u can is to report to a senior colleague or probably the matron stop dis stereotype about nurses. plus not everybody that wears white uniform in an hospital is a nurse. we have professional conducts and ethics

thank God that am also a medical doctor in a teaching hospital. Madam nurse, u can't abuse my patient and you will not see the other side of me.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by ladyverere(f): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
abbeyty:

If you are a lawyer and you are rude or disrespect to me cuz I need your service which I am going to pay for, I am going to dump your rude ass and seek the service of another lawyer with brain. Being a lawyer doesn't mean you have a right to be disrespectful to clients cuz without them you are nothing.

That's what you think. Do you know that the smarter lawyers are the most prideful because they know what they can do and the clients also know that such lawyers are the best in the game. So if you think that you will be calling the shots because you are paying, then take your brief elsewhere.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by abbeyty(m): 4:35am On Sep 28, 2018
ladyverere:

That's what you think. Do you know that the smarter lawyers are the most prideful because they know what they can do and the clients also know that such lawyers are the best in the game. So if you think that you will be calling the shots because you are paying, then take your brief elsewhere.

No wonder there are many hungry lawyers in Nigeria cuz of zero customers service care. Even doctors who their job is to save lives still have some respect for their patients/customers. I can also decode from your handwriting that you are one of those rude Nigerian lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by ladyverere(f): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2018
abbeyty:

No wonder there are many hungry lawyers in Nigeria cuz of zero customers service care. Even doctors who their job is to save lives still have some respect for their patients/customers. I can also decode from your handwriting that you are one of those rude Nigerian lawyers.

I am not rude dude but I know my business and excelling in it. As for those young lawyers who are still finding their feet they will eventually learn the rules of engagement in this profession and excel. The ones who remain hungry according to you are the ones who are still clinging to some nonexistent ideal.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Damice: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2018
nikkypearl:
Nurses!!!! Most especially government hospitals..they call you by your illness shocked grin
Exactly! Like they were taught to be rude.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Lexusgs430: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
OliveCynosure:

They be like, Aunty chicken pox grin

How would they refer to HIV patients?
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by OliveCynosure(f): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lexusgs430:

How would they refer to HIV patients?
That one issa confidential something na
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by kerny(f): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lol,Oh my days ,look at all this people arguing and defending their profession emphatically.

Lord,I want to argue too,I want to argue,please Provide a job for me.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Lexusgs430: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
OliveCynosure:

That one issa confidential something na

Hmmmmmm ...... Not Uncle HIV or Aunty HIV? grin
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:30am On Sep 30, 2018
Cessa0:
Nurses are very very rude! I really don't know why they're like that. and they offered these sociology and psychology courses o. very rude set of people!
because 99% are women! Naturally women complain under intense stress. They can't manage.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by patwilly(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2018
id4sho:

How much will you charge for mechanical /electrical design of liquified gas plant LPG sitting on a plot of 200 by 200
It depends on the nature/sophistication of the job Sir. Can we discuss offline sir. My Nos is 07056843152. Email: itodoehi@gmail.com. Thank you sir.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by teanumi(f): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2018
shugabasbn:

thank God that am also a medical doctor in a teaching hospital. Madam nurse, u can't abuse my patient and you will not see the other side of me.
Go back and read what I wrote, it is professionally wrong to do so, a professional nurse with good ethics and sound educational background will not do so except those backyard nurses u train yourself. u can keep the other side to ursef.

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by magicmonday333: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
many of them.....[img].
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0NJr3wc7d8[/img]
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by abideen001: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Pls help me suggest a better company name with the following name Olarewaju Abideen Babatunde, thanks.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Lawbaron: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
tohmeson:

You can actually make your opinions known without being insultive........you know
I no insult you, I only say make you shift go one side

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Start Writing Your Date In Full Format Come 2020 / Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) / Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.