Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (50819 Views)

Which Profession Lie Most In Nigeria? / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Sunymoore(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2018
barristerzinny:
that is a big lie, you are insulting my profession now but when you are in trouble or need someone to help you with a legal stuff, you remember us. Laymen, will never change.
You are the type of client, that will not value the lawyer he retains to oversee his legal matters.
You get paid! You're not doing a charity work

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by MidasTouche01(m): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
hey!
I am an Architect, and I am not rude

A sister in the brotherhood cool cool
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by tosinet(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2018
MoodysMood:
Sound engineers

When you too will carry unnecessary disturbance go meet am. This mic is not loud, I can’t hear myself... you are a backup not lead vocal for God’s sake!

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by brainhgeek(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
Nurses!!!! Most especially government hospitals..they call you by your illness shocked grin
I totally agree. Nurses and some female doctors are not nice at all. Female police are rude and mean too. I am beginning to think that rudeness and professionalism is actually a gender thing. More professional females are more rude than their male counterparts.

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Sunymoore(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2018
hardbody:
The way I see it, you can't throw your pride on my face. Let me explain. My networth and cash flow is such that if a teller misbehaves, i get the HR to fire the idiotas or i move my account, i use private hospitals and they understand that patients keep them in business. I don't do public transport except airlines and when I do its business class, if you know you know.

My point, make money, call the shots, the proud will grovel at your feet

By the way, i am a lawyer. grin and we ain't proud, only legit
You're fucking_ right.. Make enough money and be free of any shitt
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by francisbiz: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

If I haven't encountered Nurses before then I may believe this crap.

Who told you that Nursing has the highest population of rude people?

Where the rude ones carefully selected into the profession?

And saying soldiers aren't rude, maybe you haven't encountered them.

PS: IFY my mom was a Nurse. While growing up I've spent more time in the hospital and I will still say that rudeness is individual thing.
Please go through all the comments in this thread and see for yourself. From the statistics here it is incontrovertible that nursing has more of rude people than in Nigeria than any other profession.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by MostHated: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2018
Colourich:
There is something about lawyers that piss me off. Even law students when I was in school feel like they've made it when we all know that most of them will end up to be hungry charge and bail lawyers in a kangaroo court, so much pride...

I once had this lawyer friend that felt he is doing me a favour being in my life, I actually bulshit him, dafuq is wrong these folks?

Hahaha... This one is pained... Probably some Lawyer-wannabe that didn't get admitted. Keep hating while they have the edge over you now and in the future. Total self confidence is something that comes naturally when you know who you are and that shouldn't be mistakened for pride.

I must study that course someday.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by CaptainFM1: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
Nurses!!!! Most especially government hospitals..they call you by your illness shocked grin

I cannot agree with you more when you say Nurses. I once saw a Nurse telling a pregnant lady..."Na me give u belle..,abi why u dey shout..,when you open your leg wide, I dey dia?"
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by 93Miles: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2018
francisbiz:

Please go through all the comments in this thread and see for yourself. From the statistics here it is incontrovertible that nursing has more of rude people than in Nigeria than any other profession.

You can't use nlders comment to judged.
I can bet that 10% of those commenting haven't even gone to hospitals or have encountered with nurses.

Some comment because others do. Some comment for likes.

Haven't you seen or heard of nurses who denied themselves sleep just to attend to patients?

Have you seen or heard that nurses packed poo and vomits of their patients?

Now tell me, how will such people who pack poo of people not related to them rude?

PS.. I am not saying that there are no rude nurses. What I am saying is, rudeness is individual thing.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by CaptainFM1: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2018
hardbody:
The way I see it, you can't throw your pride on my face. Let me explain. My networth and cash flow is such that if a teller misbehaves, i get the HR to fire the idiotas or i move my account, i use private hospitals and they understand that patients keep them in business. I don't do public transport except airlines and when I do its business class, if you know you know.

My point, make money, call the shots, the proud will grovel at your feet

By the way, i am a lawyer. grin and we ain't proud, only legit

This thread is not for people like you. You can always have your own "private everything" if you have the money. Now try reason in the context of the thread with the mindset of an average Nigerian who has not even seen a plane nor knows where an airport is.

3 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Obierika(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Deckline:

You are damn right. These nurses are savages. They call you by your sickness.
Example: Patient 096 Syphillis please stand there..don't come nearer o.

Stop going to backyard hospitals
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by chuckard(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2018
non teaching staffs in universities...those people are very rude
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Funkybabee(f): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2018
Nurse they so rude!! They need proper training
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2018
Police, PHCN, FRSC, LATSMA, NURSES, REGISTRY, CONDUCTORS..............
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Doubleas(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2018
All Nigerian people on uniforms
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by ugojohnson2(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
U NEVER JAM PROSTITUTE!!!!
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by debola27(f): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2018
Cessa0:
Nurses are very very rude! I really don't know why they're like that. and they offered these sociology and psychology courses o. very rude set of people!
The reason I feel many of these nurses are rude is because of low self esteem. Many schools of nursing are abnormally strict and handle their students like primary school kids, robbing them of their confidence and self esteem. So when they come into the system, they transfer the aggression on their clients. It's like secondary school seniors in boarding schools that turn wicked to their juniors, because of the way they were also treated while being a junior.
These days though, things are gradually changing in Nursing, and I'm sure you'll hardly see a university trained Nurse that is rude or bitter. The self esteem is quite intact and the training is more encompassing.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Wyclefniranz(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2018
francisbiz:

if you are a nurse and you don't know now you know � grin
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by tohmeson(f): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
This statement is very wrong and derailing.....This can never happen with a well trained,qualified and professional nurse,registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Nurses address every patients by name and not by their diagnosis. Only the quacks do such.......Not everybody wearing white uniform are nurses.......Nurses are caring and compassionate ma

#proudtobeone#

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by certifiedvik(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2018
phcn workers,,
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by teanumi(f): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2018
shugabasbn:

Just report them to their in-charge or the most senior doctor on duty. They will never repeat the same
for your information professional nurses don't take orders from doctors so dere is nothing dey can do we re different professional bodies working together to care for our patient d least u can is to report to a senior colleague or probably the matron stop dis stereotype about nurses. plus not everybody that wears white uniform in an hospital is a nurse. we have professional conducts and ethics

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Aarenaija: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
hey!
I am an Architect, and I am not rude

What makes you think an architect is rude?
He might have kept sleepless nights to get your job done and you don't want to pay .......... cheesy
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2018
Nurse+embassy official
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Dayoara: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2018
Police and nurses
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Small080(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2018
BrokenCock:

Not in my state oh
Ehn, where is your state Abeg?
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Small080(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2018
BrokenCock:

Not in my state oh
Ehn, Where is your state Abeg?
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by ImaIma1(f): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

Some nurses starved themselves of sleep just to attend to patients.
Some pack poo and vomits of their patients.

How can such people be rude?

Hardly the ones in govt hospitals in Nigeria. The one you mentioned is in the hospitals abroad or the private ones here. The nurses i encountered were caring and concerned and always cheerful...not govt hospital though.

Whenever i take my LO for immunization(in a govt hospital), it is always rudeness galore. The first time i went there, i was sent back to my seat because i did not answer "ma" when my baby's name was called.

They even scold you for not holding the baby properly for the injection as if we were trained. It is always a day of patience and holding back.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by curtain: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2018
Policemen
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by willbayo(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2018
Mike008:
Beggars!

Imagine I gave one twenty naira and he returned it that it is not good, if I won't change it I should keep it.
I thought this happened to only me
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by doctorgold(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2018
MasterBaiter:
Bankers & Architects.

Architects?. how are architects rude biko?
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by ImaIma1(f): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

I've been to Military, Private and Government hospital and I've been attended to by nurses in those three hospitals and I also see nurses attending to other patients.

I can tell you that I haven't met any rude nurse yet.

The only problem I do have in government hospital is delay in seeing the doc.

IMO, rudeness is individual thing.

Would you think that an air hostess will be rude with that their kind of profession?

I've encountered two rude air hostesses. One almost poured me juice on a flight.

You are a guy...most times they are nice to men for one reason or the other.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Lawbaron: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2018
chris2face:
I think it has to do with an individual not as a profession but i give it to runs girl those girls are not smileing
They can rude for Africa
Lol. When you no dey like pay after you waya. Bros abeg go pay the credit wey you dey hold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Strongest Soldier Uses Teeth To Drag A Hilux Van, Others / Start Writing Your Date In Full Format Come 2020 / Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.