Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. (9160 Views)

BREAKING: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike August 14 Over Lawsuit / Minimum Wage: NLC Begins Indefinite Strike Jan. 8 / Zamfara Workers Paid N6000 As Minimum Wage - Ibrahim Khaleel, NULGE President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by Butterflyleo: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2018
The ekiti state chapter of National Union of Local government employees will be embarking on an indefinite strike from the 23rd of August due to 7 months unpaid salaries by Governor Ayodele Fayose and his insensitivity to their plight.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by Mystiquefia: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2018
Why Won't Embarrassments Like This Happen In Ekiti When The State Governor Is More Active And Fixated With Politics At The National Level Than Ensuring There Is Good Governance In His Own State??
Worst Part Is Saraki And Co Didn't See The Need To Raise Alarms When Fayose Lost Woofully To The Opposition In Ekiti, Yet Fayose Spent Days Whining About PDP's carefully executed DSS siege In NASS.

YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BUHARI? YOU'RE DOING YOURSELF

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
ok.. their eyes don open? tot dem dey cheer that foolish fowl-yoshe on bfor? hunger don disvirgin dia brain

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by TheBossAnnie(f): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
undecided
Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by Moneyspeakingz: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Away from politics make I make una laugh small
So Because The Doctor Asked You To Change your Drinking Habit, you're Now Drinking Beer With Spoon? Continue.
I Pay 80k to sleep in Silverhotel and you say i should not urinate on the bed?? U well at all??..
I pay 20K Just for Rice, chicken and Wine and you say I should Not lick the Plate and take d empty wine bottle home?? U well ??

My neighbour is cooking jollof rice She's even frying plantain. Let me go and play with her children. I dont know why I love children so much.
. Pls can someone snap #1000 recharge card and send it to me then I will snap #1000 naira note and send it to d person.. They don't have #1000 card in dis area. God bless you.
When you enter Heaven's gate and angels
start hailing u "bad badoo baddest"
Just be jogging to hell
He knows when your periods ends, but he doesn't know your birthday. my sister is your boyfriend a medical doctor
. That ugly moment when your girlfriend throws you on the bed, trying to be sexy, but you hit your head on the bedstead and die. Hell fire straight
Corruption is when you fart and you still join others to look out for who farted. My brother God will judge you
We have 2 types of Sars. Sars on the beat & Sars wey dey beat.
Cha! Just because I borrowed a pen from a cashier and forgot to return it, I got home now and received a debit alert of #70. First
Bank! My God will fight for me o!
Can someone please deposit money into my First Bank Account. I want to know if my alert is still working
I have decided to be the DJ on my Wedding day. I dn't trust children of nowadays,dem fit play one corner & fall my Cake
Ur Mum or sister Will beg You To assist Unhooking Her "Bra", You'll Be Doing Like Snail , But When it's "Bae", You suddenly becomes
fast and furious 8
Bros, Just tell me why ur hell fire will not have a suya
Nigeria mosquito's will not just suck blood and go they will sing there occultic song first

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fayose in soup

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by zlantanfan: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fayose pay them o

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Like.for Fayose

Share for Fayemi

Quote if u think Ekiti state is cussed

7 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by oshe11: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mystiquefia:
Why Won't Embarrassments Like This Happen In Ekiti When The State Governor Is More Active And Fixated With Politics At The National Level Than Ensuring There Is Good Governance In His Own State??
Worst Part Is Saraki And Co Didn't See The Need To Raise Alarms When Fayose Lost Woofully To The Opposition In Ekiti, Yet Fayose Spent Days Whining About PDP's carefully executed DSS siege In NASS.

YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BUHARI? YOU'RE DOING YOURSELF

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by Ikpewe: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
EKITI PEOPLE HAVE CORRECTED THEIR MISTAKES.

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by oshe11: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Like.for Fayose

Share for Fayemi

Quote if u think Ekiti state is cussed

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by NwaNimo1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by oshe11: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ikpewe:
EKITI PEOPLE HAVE CORRECTED THEIR MISTAKES.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by nairavsdollars(f): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Are they tired of Fayose’s stomach infrastructure without salaries?

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Right now they are in pain

I'm in big mess and seriously need advice. Check my page please and advice me on what to do thanks. Please no insults
Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fayose. All you ipob clowns, I hope say una see your hero. The insanity of Ochendo Theodore Orji finally came to the South West. Never again

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by brexit: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
THE REALITY OF FAYOSE INSENSITIVE RULE HAS STARTED SHOWING BUT HE WAS BOASTING BEFORE NOW PROMOTING DEAD PARTY THAN GOING FOR THE PEOPLES WELFARE

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lere olayinka will not tweet now. I know he is also here but will hide and read under. Since his master has been humiliated with pains, he has never spoken or tweeted again. Awon were. You are owning people salaries and expect them to vote you in.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by Dottore: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Them never see anything. Dude has used their money for politics

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by BrainBox4N(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Watch dem blame APC for this action.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by Afamed: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
cc: Jonnyessense. You must read this

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by mayDtolu(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
lols....I love Ekiti people for voting "PDP(People destroying people) Out......#Fayose is still in severe pain...Dats Y....#Its Only Igbos dah will support a Governor With no VISION#.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by Kira290(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
things hard for this country...like seriously..
The only people I pity are the financially stupid Nigerians that don't know what up..
Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by bobaydavid(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
At the end of the day, they finally took the bull by the horn. The intimidation and irresponsible attitude of the Governor has finally done on them. I didn't know they could be this tolerant. The chairmen he elected didn't even try at all, they were preoccupied with satisfying their Principal. At the end, I hope my Country men had learnt there lessons and will resist such insensitive and uncoordinated individuals subsequently.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by tesppidd: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
I cannot believe this was the same man preaching democracy and good governance to Buhari.

This joke is most definitely on ipob yoots and the wailers.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by Ikpewe: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=70390873][/quote] GROW UP BOY
Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by AMvanquish: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
All the past noise and boasting , one would think this guy is on top of his game and running things.
Stomach infrastructure my foot... And where are those guys calling him their hero.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. by oshe11: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ikpewe:
GROW UP BOY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Associate With Treasury Looters / SSS Detained Journalist Over Chime's Death Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.