Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

If She Is A Runs Girl... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Is A Runs Girl... (547 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Is A Runs Girl... by newinsta: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2018
I created this thread because the other similar thread(about runs girls) is too loaded for people to see my post.
I have a side chick I am suspecting her to be a runs girl, the good thing is that she doesn't demand much from me, and even when she asks and I don't give she is still cool, she also maintains her lain knowing that I have a fiancée.
But my worry is that she is a sex freak, infact she never says no, am wondering if that is how she gives her other guys, because we often have unprotected sex.
Re: If She Is A Runs Girl... by kingxsamz(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2018
When Hiv begin dey knock for your door, hope say u go answer?

Re: If She Is A Runs Girl... by Heartbender: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2018
At the end, you're the loser. You have a fiancee (not mere babe), you suspect your side piece does other men (either for money or cos she's a nympho), you've been banging her raw and obviously bang your (prolly unsuspecting) girlfriend raw too and your biggest concern is your ego? HIV/AIDS never greet you naim make Greed and pride bury men...and being knavish too

1 Like

Re: If She Is A Runs Girl... by newinsta: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2018
mods kill this thread asap, had enough already
Re: If She Is A Runs Girl... by donbachi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
My guy,just like you pointed out.from a previous post...which i believed you read...putting up a similar a post,shows,you are looking for another reason,to end your relationship with her..but i would advise,you re-evaluate your measures used in judging her as a runs girl.she loves sex.yes.which does not really qualify her as a runs girl...how about guys that love sex that much..has anyone,called them runs boys?.a woman'r urge for sex,is not enough to have a conclusive opinion about her,sexually...but,still watch her.
Re: If She Is A Runs Girl... by chris2face(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nigga please free that girl she dont deserve u,she deserve someone better and to think u probably make love to her raw gosh!
Ur not a real man
Re: If She Is A Runs Girl... by newinsta: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
chris2face:
Nigga please free that girl she dont deserve u,she deserve someone better and to think u probably make love to her raw gosh!
Ur not a real man
how does that make me a lesser man, explain
Re: If She Is A Runs Girl... by newinsta: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
donbachi:
My guy,just like you pointed out.from a previous post...which i believed you read...putting up a similar a post,shows,you are looking for another reason,to end your relationship with her..but i would advise,you re-evaluate your measures used in judging her as a runs girl.she loves sex.yes.which does not really qualify her as a runs girl...how about guys that love sex that much..has anyone,called them runs boys?.a woman'r urge for sex,is not enough to have a conclusive opinion about her,sexually...but,still watch her.
ok
Re: If She Is A Runs Girl... by chris2face(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
newinsta:

how does that make me a lesser man, explain
Imagine ur girl not side chick is banging one random dude raw how would u feel,REAL MEN dont dive in raw they dont think with their dick

(1) (Reply)

Why ‘my Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sxually’ / Single And Searching For Love In Enugu / How I Got Back My Firm, Natural & Nice Cleavage Bust…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.